would any of the libs like to say something good about America and Christianity??

America has been seriously damaged by Republican policies, but we can still save it.

Thank God Christianity is nothing like whatever that mess is Republicans believe in. Jesus never said, "Let him die" or "corporations are people my friend".

Did I do good?

I love America more than anywhere in the world and I have been most everywhere in the world. Our government or our peoples aren't perfect but at least our sate of government beats anything else I have ever seen. I'll have to put christianity in there with all the rest of the strange and varied mythologies our founding fathers warned us about.

Re the OP:

Nope. They can't do it. And they won't. They hate America, and they hate Christians.

considering most liberals ARE Christians and do love their country, the op is another bullcrud, whining for no reason, right wing thread imo.

I could as easily claim that right wingers that claim to be christians HATE Christ and what He stands for and hate the USA as well....what you say to that yidnar?

And yet how odd that not one has said anything on this thread that is pro-American or pro-Christian.

You have some stats that verify your claim that most libs are Christian?

You making an accusation that is nothing more than your opinion is not the same as asking if people can or will say something positive...and them failing to do so. Straw man.

And yet how odd that not one has said anything on this thread that is pro-American or pro-Christian.

you first...other than in your head, do you have stats that say most are not?

You making an accusation that is nothing more than your opinion is not the same as asking if people can or will say something positive...and them failing to do so. Straw man.
my accusation was MOCKING yidnar's silliness ....guess you are too numb to catch that, eh?

i am a liberal, i am a Christian, all of my family and extended family are Christians, and liberals and all of my church going neighbors are liberals and Christians, we all love our country....it's the best country among them all, even with faults as a nation, there is no better place to live and be a citizen of....

how about you right wingers....do you love your country? What can you say that proves you love your country....? give it a try kosher girl....

i would like the libbs to post what they like about America and Christianity !!! surely they have something good to say !!

Love to..

1. Jesus was a Liberal
2. America was founded by Liberals

you first...other than in your head, do you have stats that say most are not?

So you're admitting that you are just guessing. Thanks. You made the claim, you back it up. I never made a claim. I'm just asking you to back yours up.

America has been seriously damaged by Republican policies, but we can still save it.

Thank God Christianity is nothing like whatever that mess is Republicans believe in. Jesus never said, "Let him die" or "corporations are people my friend".

Did I do good?
Game!
considering most liberals ARE Christians and do love their country, the op is another bullcrud, whining for no reason, right wing thread imo.

I could as easily claim that right wingers that claim to be christians HATE Christ and what He stands for and hate the USA as well....what you say to that yidnar?
Set!
i would like the libbs to post what they like about America and Christianity !!! surely they have something good to say !!

Love to..

1. Jesus was a Liberal
2. America was founded by Liberals
Match!

Congratulations Yidnar!

:D

Forum List

Back