Would America Win In A War With Russia

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Because of course he has shown such military leadership so far.

Good to see you coming around!

isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg
They were losing ground and their caliphate long before Trump stumbled into office

Before that, ISIS thrived under Obama when Hillary was Secretary of State.

Fact check: Clinton's record at State Department during Middle East chaos

please, do not allow facts to dissuade you

September 2016
Losing ground, fighters and morale – is it all over for Isis?

March 2016
ISIS is losing. Will that make it more dangerous? - The Boston Globe

November 2015
Islamic State is losing ground. Will that mean more attacks overseas?

January 2015
The Decline of ISIS Has Already Begun - The Atlantic

Did you somehow miss the part about ISIS thriving when Clinton was Secretary of State, which she WASN’T in 2015 to 2016?

That is no reply....This is in the CDZ. Stop with the insults.
Yes it is a reply. Its not an insult. Its exactly the type of inferior thinking I was referring to. "Ending a war" with someone else is no reason to kill innocents.The war could have been won without using the nuclear option.

Innocent people would have died if the war continued too...
Thats the problem of the war mongering people that were involved in the war. The people in the south pacific were in no way involved.

Really? There were no citizen casualties during the war? WOW.

Civilian Casualties of World War Two - History Learning Site

I’m sure you’ll be disappointed to see US civilian casualties were minimal.
Who said there were no citizen casualties during war? I know I didnt say it so where did you get that?

OMG :bang3:

You said you were concerned about those who had nothing to do with the war suffering, so why wouldn’t you care about the civilian casualties? You’re making no sense.

Did you somehow miss the part about ISIS thriving when Clinton was Secretary of State, which she WASN’T in 2015 to 2016?
Yes. Was this a FOX News alert?

Using your logic, Bush/Cheney are 100% responsible for 9/11
What are you really trying to say?

Obama started ISIS, gave them support, the best US hardware and even resupplied them through Benghazi. Trump destroyed Obama's best ISIS forces and finished a round of golf.

You still wonder why Obama been so CDC quiet lately?

Obama started ISIS, gave them support, the best US hardware and even resupplied them through Benghazi. Trump destroyed Obama's best ISIS forces and finished a round of golf.

You still wonder why Obama been so CDC quiet lately?

Obama didn’t start ISIS, they started under Bush. ISIS did thrive under Obama, however.

Here’s a summary of Obama HIMSELF talking about the rise of ISIS under his watch in 2014. Don’t read it if you want to remain ignorant. Thanks for playing.

Obama: U.S. underestimated rise of ISIS in Iraq and Syria

most wars are not total wars--they are usually confined
you mean all the way with nukes? than the idea is moot

Here’s a summary of Obama HIMSELF talking about the rise of ISIS under his watch in 2014. Don’t read it if you want to remain ignorant. Thanks for playing.

Obama: U.S. underestimated rise of ISIS in Iraq and Syria
and Trump is clueless

what does it mean?

"That's true," Mr. Obama said. "That's absolutely true."

"Jim Clappper has acknowledged that I think they underestimated what had been taking place in Syria," he said, blaming the instability of the Syrian civil war for giving extremists space to thrive.

Intelligence and military experts are flawed. that helps Trump how?

Russia is not the Soviet Union....we have allies on their border...it will not happen but if it did we would most certainly be the victor...
Do not forget Russia has other problems, CHINA would like to take the area of Manchuria that they lost during WWII that Russia walked into and never returned. I don't think Russia can afford any type of big war.

Most of those Russian nukes wouldn't get off the ground. the Russian infrastructure is toast, most of those '25,000 tanks n stuff' the clueless idiots who get their info from Democratic Underground and Daily Kos think they have are scrap, they might have 3,000 or so actually working, and they can't commit many to any real offensives without stripping their border units. Their Air Force is tiny, and maintaining high tech gear is also extremely expensive, so all the noise about their 'superior fighter planes' is silly as well, most morons aren't even aware there won't be a lot of dogfights, most likely there will be none at all, so that 'capability' plays zero role in the next war. They won't even see ours before they get taken out, so it's a moot issue.

Their few actually operational nukes are mostly a threat to Europe.

Last edited:
In a war with Russia?

No one would win.

No one? End of the world? Really?

End of the world? Probably not.

Two scenarios- goes nuclear- both countries- and most of the Western world is destroyed- I don't see a 'winner' there.

Second scenario- doesn't go nuclear- this only happens if neither side feels like they are going to be 'conquered'- so basically a war of attrition- lots of casualties- no defined goal- I don't see a winner there.

Einstein had a quote attributed to him…

“I do not know with what weapons WWlll will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"?

Don’t know if he actually said it but I agree.

In a war with Russia?

No one would win.

No one? End of the world? Really?

End of the world? Probably not.

Two scenarios- goes nuclear- both countries- and most of the Western world is destroyed- I don't see a 'winner' there.

Second scenario- doesn't go nuclear- this only happens if neither side feels like they are going to be 'conquered'- so basically a war of attrition- lots of casualties- no defined goal- I don't see a winner there.

Einstein had a quote attributed to him…

“I do not know with what weapons WWlll will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"?

Don’t know if he actually said it but I agree.
------------------------------------------- makes you nervous eh Candy . You oughta get out of the big city , start preparing and learn to fight and survive and you might just make it Candy .

In a war with Russia? I mean if war broke out today.
------------------------------------ i think that the USA would win and survival of people would certainly happen but big city dwellers might have some big problems as they would be primary targets for nukes i think .

Most of those Russian nukes wouldn't get off the ground. the Russian infrastructure is toast, most of those '25,000 tanks n stuff' the clueless idiots who get their info from Democratic Underground and Daily Kos think they have are scrap, they might have 3,000 or so actually working, and they can't commit many to any real offensives without stripping their border units. Their Air Force is tiny, and maintaining high tech gear is also extremely expensive, so all the noise about their 'superior fighter planes' is silly as well, most morons aren't even aware there won't be a lot of dogfights, most likely there will be none at all, so that 'capability' plays zero role in the next war. They won't even see ours before they get taken out, so it's a moot issue.

Their few actually operational nukes are mostly a threat to Europe.
I love the casual dismissal of the Russian nukes.

If even 10% of the the Russian nukes got through, the United States as we know it would be over.

There is no winning- there is only the side that has a few more citizens survive as China takes over the world afterwards.

Forum List

Back