Would America Win In A War With Russia

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Suffer some mass casualties...but United States would come out on top.

Its a sign of an inferior culture. Note that only the US has nuked anyone.

And ended a war in doing so
Thats the type of inferior thinking I was referring to.

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.
Tell that to the people in the South Pacific suffering from cancer and had nothing to do with the war.

So we should have done nothing and let the war and misery continue? War is hard. The world is ugly... and you’re a hypocrite. People in the South Pacific are suffering for reasons beyond their control, yet you believe white people should suffer for reasons beyond their control.

That is no reply....This is in the CDZ. Stop with the insults.
Yes it is a reply. Its not an insult. Its exactly the type of inferior thinking I was referring to. "Ending a war" with someone else is no reason to kill innocents.The war could have been won without using the nuclear option.

Innocent people would have died if the war continued too...

Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.
Tell that to the people in the South Pacific suffering from cancer and had nothing to do with the war.

So we should have done nothing and let the war and misery continue? War is hard. The world is ugly... and you’re a hypocrite. People in the South Pacific are suffering for reasons beyond their control, yet you believe white people should suffer for reasons beyond their control.
No you should have continued the war since it was going to end shortly anyway. That sounds like a distinctly white sentiment. The world is here to provide for you. Whites seem to have a penchant for messing it up. Trying to tell me what I think is misleading and childish since thats not what I said. Now that you mention it though I dont worry much about whites suffering. I do worry about what whites do to others.

Yes it is a reply. Its not an insult. Its exactly the type of inferior thinking I was referring to. "Ending a war" with someone else is no reason to kill innocents.The war could have been won without using the nuclear option.

Thats the problem of the war mongering people that were involved in the war. The people in the south pacific were in no way involved.

Inferior thinking is the entire point of this thread. No one wins a nuclear war. There is only loss especially with the types of nuclear weapons currently in existence.

I never said it would be a nuclear war. Do you think either Russia or the U.S. would risk a nuclear war? Honestly, what do you think?
If there was a war it would be nuclear. Its simply the way inferior cultures think.

We've been at war in Afghanistan fore almost 2 decades now and so far, the country still exists. We could just turn their sand into glass. Why do you suppose we don't do that? Do you think the Russians would contemplate such an action? You do know they didn't when they were in Afghanistan.
My first thought would be they dont see Afghanistan as a true threat. They can sell that fable to the american public and therefore make more money. However since you cried about me mentioning Japan and the south pacific you may want to get back on topic.

But you obviously think America is an inferior country and you also said inferior countries use nukes and Leo pointed out that’s not true bc we’ve been involved in a war for more than a decade and haven’t used nukes. You’re contradicting yourself.

Inferior thinking is the entire point of this thread. No one wins a nuclear war. There is only loss especially with the types of nuclear weapons currently in existence.

I never said it would be a nuclear war. Do you think either Russia or the U.S. would risk a nuclear war? Honestly, what do you think?
If there was a war it would be nuclear. Its simply the way inferior cultures think.

We've been at war in Afghanistan fore almost 2 decades now and so far, the country still exists. We could just turn their sand into glass. Why do you suppose we don't do that? Do you think the Russians would contemplate such an action? You do know they didn't when they were in Afghanistan.
My first thought would be they dont see Afghanistan as a true threat. They can sell that fable to the american public and therefore make more money. However since you cried about me mentioning Japan and the south pacific you may want to get back on topic.

But you obviously think America is an inferior country and you also said inferior countries use nukes and Leo pointed out that’s not true bc we’ve been involved in a war for more than a decade and haven’t used nukes. You’re contradicting yourself.
I think you misread. I said inferior culture. The dominant culture is white culture.
Nukes havent been used because there is no true threat and its better to make money off the rubes that think Islamic people are animals.
If you think I am contradicting myself then you are having problems with reading comprehension obviously.

Because of course he has shown such military leadership so far.

Good to see you coming around!

isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg
They were losing ground and their caliphate long before Trump stumbled into office

Before that, ISIS thrived under Obama when Hillary was Secretary of State.

Fact check: Clinton's record at State Department during Middle East chaos

Thats the problem of the war mongering people that were involved in the war. The people in the south pacific were in no way involved.

Really? There were no citizen casualties during the war? WOW.

Civilian Casualties of World War Two - History Learning Site

I’m sure you’ll be disappointed to see US civilian casualties were minimal.

Really? There were no citizen casualties during the war? WOW.

Civilian Casualties of World War Two - History Learning Site

I’m sure you’ll be disappointed to see US civilian casualties were minimal.
Who said there were no citizen casualties during war? I know I didnt say it so where did you get that?

isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg
They were losing ground and their caliphate long before Trump stumbled into office

That is the pro-Obama left's story. I guess it took Trump to seal their fate.

Actually it was the Pentagon

sorry to be you
Pentagon under Trump. Fool
"Fool?" No need for name calling in the CDZ

September 2016
Losing ground, fighters and morale – is it all over for Isis?

March 2016
ISIS is losing. Will that make it more dangerous? - The Boston Globe

November 2015
Islamic State is losing ground. Will that mean more attacks overseas?

January 2015
The Decline of ISIS Has Already Begun - The Atlantic

Before that, ISIS thrived under Obama when Hillary was Secretary of State.

Fact check: Clinton's record at State Department during Middle East chaos

please, do not allow facts to dissuade you

September 2016
Losing ground, fighters and morale – is it all over for Isis?

March 2016
ISIS is losing. Will that make it more dangerous? - The Boston Globe

November 2015
Islamic State is losing ground. Will that mean more attacks overseas?

January 2015
The Decline of ISIS Has Already Begun - The Atlantic

Who do you think would win a nuclear war? Hint. Nobody.

Good point...so....why would anyone want to nuke anyone else?

Because they think that they are going to lose. Or they think that someone else is going to use nukes first.

A dictator like Jung Un would use them if he thought he was going to die anyway- he doesn't care who dies- only himself.

An oligarch like Putin- much the same- if Putin saw American troops starting to win- he would break out tactical nukes- or even use strategic nukes as a first strike.

Hopefully Don the Con is not stupid enough to think anyone would win.

Forum List

Back