World War One Through Arab Eyes

Meanwhile, how about you have Al Jazeera make up a documentary about this which happens in your own country??? And for really current events, how about Al Jazeera make a documentary about how the Christians are being persecuted in the Muslim world? Surely, even you must be aware of it.

Poppy-burning Muslims plan new hell for heroes demonstration on November 11 Daily Mail Online

Fine, post a thread about it in Europe forum, this thread is about the impact of WW1 on the modern Middle East.

Wrong it is just more ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA that you are being told to post

Meanwhile, how about you have Al Jazeera make up a documentary about this which happens in your own country??? And for really current events, how about Al Jazeera make a documentary about how the Christians are being persecuted in the Muslim world? Surely, even you must be aware of it.

Poppy-burning Muslims plan new hell for heroes demonstration on November 11 Daily Mail Online

Fine, post a thread about it in Europe forum, this thread is about the impact of WW1 on the modern Middle East.

You mean like the voices in your head that tell you to troll this thread with meaningless twaddle?

ROFLMAO------the "arab perspective"-----well---not really---it is the MUSLIM PERSPECTIVE----the end of that "noble" lump of shit-----the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE -----bloody genocidal pigs ----lost control and not the pigs and dogs are killing tens of thousands per week in order to RESTORE THE STENCH
Wow, someone needs to take their medication again. irosie91 seems to be posting in the same style as Phoney, either they're both on the same meds or....

So much for being a humanist then, I know Humanists and you are as far removed as a mini is from a F1 car

I suspect you wouldn't know a Humanist if they walked up to you and planted a big wet sloppy kiss on your lips, iRosie....sorry, I meant Phoney, it's difficult to tell you two apart.

Phoenall, I think many of the readers have picked up what a tinhorn two-bit anti-Semite Mr. Twitching Whiskers is. If someone took him to the site of a suicide bombing with body parts all over the place, he would just close his eyes to it. When his newfound faux friends do the murdering, it doesn't perk up his interest, nor do I think Al Jazeera has much interest in it either since there certainly have been no documentaries by them about what is happening to innocent Arabs in that area. Nobody has seen Mr. Twitching Whisker post any articles as to what is happening in the rest of the Middle East where so many have been killed. Right now over 200,000 have died, probably as many have been wounded and millions displaced from their homes, and when Mr. Twitching Whiskers crawls over to this forum and never has anything to say about this shows you what a phoney baloney he is.

Why don't you tell us about the modern Middle East in 2014 where so many innocent people have been killed and are still being killed by your f riendly Arabs? I think many of us can imagine you clapping your hands in glee that Episode 3 was right up your alley?

Phoenall, I think many of the readers have picked up what a tinhorn two-bit anti-Semite Mr. Twitching Whiskers is. If someone took him to the site of a suicide bombing with body parts all over the place, he would just close his eyes to it. When his newfound faux friends do the murdering, it doesn't perk up his interest, nor do I think Al Jazeera has much interest in it either since there certainly have been no documentaries by them about what is happening to innocent Arabs in that area. Nobody has seen Mr. Twitching Whisker post any articles as to what is happening in the rest of the Middle East where so many have been killed. Right now over 200,000 have died, probably as many have been wounded and millions displaced from their homes, and when Mr. Twitching Whiskers crawls over to this forum and never has anything to say about this shows you what a phoney baloney he is.

Why don't you tell us about the modern Middle East in 2014 where so many innocent people have been killed and are still being killed by your f riendly Arabs? I think many of us can imagine you clapping your hands in glee that Episode 3 was right up your alley?

Apart from demonstrating a mind-boggling level of utter stupidity, these posts amply demonstrate your bigotry and hatred that prevents you from seeing the world as it is. Had you bothered to check the Al Jazeera site, you would have found several hundred programmes and articles about ISIL, Syria, Iran, etc.

Looking at the world through myopic prejudice and bigotry while playing with your "My Little Pony" certainly explains the crass stupidity of your posting in a thread that seeks to explore the background to the mess.

Apart from demonstrating a mind-boggling level of utter stupidity, these posts amply demonstrate your bigotry and hatred that prevents you from seeing the world as it is. Had you bothered to check the Al Jazeera site, you would have found several hundred programmes and articles about ISIL, Syria, Iran, etc.

Looking at the world through myopic prejudice and bigotry while playing with your "My Little Pony" certainly explains the crass stupidity of your posting in a thread that seeks to explore the background to the mess.

Islamo Nazi propagandaists have HIGHLIGTED the fact that
the Saudi pigs and their oil rich sheik lovers are "anti isis"-----
Why? well------because (sit tight for this revelation)
MUSLIMS DESPISE "RADICAL ISLAM" JUST LIKE
ALL OTHER CIVILIZED PEOPLE

well.....actually no------Isis is actually a challenge to Saudi Arabia and the other shariah cesspit lovers-----ISIS wants to
be "IT" ---the sole ruler of the glorious caliphate in which
the filth of shariah rules-------but Saudi Arabia wants even more to be IT along with the fat oil rich sheiks------it has nothing to do with the barbaric filth which BOTH SUPPORT----just--for
"other" ---and not "themselves"

I am always amused with the islamo Nazi sow on this board who incessantly cites a condemnation of the actions of
ISIS dogs as if the condemnation is proof of the
"BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM"-------well no----it is simply an
opportunity for one Islamic group to verbally condemn the
"other" ----No matter which of the shariah shit lovers rules---
the barbarity continues

I laugh at Mr. Twitching Whiskers. He calls others stupid, but he has to be very stupid himself if he doesn't realize that many of the readers have his number and had it a long while ago. The bottom line is that he is not interested in what is going on in the entire Middle East. His main focus is to drag in Israel, and of course in a derogatory manner. Anyone with any brains reading his various posts picks this up very quickly. Additionally, since he has crawled over to the Middle East forum, it certainly would be nice if Mr. Twitching Whiskers could at least fake it that it cares about what is happening to innocent Arabs and post an article once in a while informing us of what is happening to these innocents through no fault of their own, whether they are being murdered, wounded, and displced by Mr. Twitching Whiskers new friends. I guess if he can't drag Israel and the Jews into the equation, even if the number of dead climbs and climbs to half a million, he just isn't interested..

Looks like the whole 3 part series is available on Al-Jazeera English, here World War One Through Arab Eyes - Special series - Al Jazeera English and if anyone is interested in seeing a perspective on what's going on in the region other than that provided by Fox News, the site has many, many, stories, articles and podcasts about Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran, Turkey, etc. but please, if you do find anything of interest there, start a thread elsewhere, otherwise you'll just get the Bigot Bimbos and their Phoney friend spamming your thread. Enjoy. :D

Looks like the whole 3 part series is available on Al-Jazeera English, here World War One Through Arab Eyes - Special series - Al Jazeera English and if anyone is interested in seeing a perspective on what's going on in the region other than that provided by Fox News, the site has many, many, stories, articles and podcasts about Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran, Turkey, etc. but please, if you do find anything of interest there, start a thread elsewhere, otherwise you'll just get the Bigot Bimbos and their Phoney friend spamming your thread. Enjoy. :D

I already know the islamo Nazi propaganda-----but thanks anyway

I already know the islamo Nazi propaganda-----but thanks anyway

A regular viewer of Fox (pronounced faux) News, then. Figures.

Back to topic. It's also interesting, given the current situation, that episode 3 highlighted that it was the Colonial powers of Britain and France that created many, if not all, the tensions between people who were, up until 1918 all Ottoman subjects. Once you get a regime favouring one group over another,i.e. French and the Alawi's or British and the Zionist colonists, you get resentment and tension between them and those less favoured. The problems between Sunni and Shia Muslims were created by the French and the abolition of the Caliphate by Ataturk, meant there was no longer a "Supreme person/judge" to refer to, to iron over these differences/resentments. This was also highlighted in a BBC documentary by Dan Snow earlier this year BBC - A History Of Syria With Dan Snow - Media centre sadly I couldn't find a You-tube link but it's worth watching if you can. the subject is also discussed in The Ottomans: Europe's Muslim Emperors, another good BBC documentary sadly not on You Tube. :(

Back to topic. It's also interesting, given the current situation, that episode 3 highlighted that it was the Colonial powers of Britain and France that created many, if not all, the tensions between people who were, up until 1918 all Ottoman subjects
The British did not back Zionism out of humanitarian reactions to European anti-Semitism; they did so in order to create a "little loyal Jewish Ulster" near the Suez Canal during the time when the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil power.
"Following the absorption of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, the British set about shoring up their rule by the tried and true strategy of pitting ethnic group against ethnic group, tribe against tribe, and religion against religion.

"When British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour issued his famous 1917 Declaration guaranteeing a 'homeland' for the Jewish people in Palestine, he was less concerned with righting a two thousand year old wrong than creating divisions that would serve growing British interests in the Middle East."
Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules - FPIF

lawrence-of-arabia.jpg

Lawrence of Arabia

Back to topic. It's also interesting, given the current situation, that episode 3 highlighted that it was the Colonial powers of Britain and France that created many, if not all, the tensions between people who were, up until 1918 all Ottoman subjects
The British did not back Zionism out of humanitarian reactions to European anti-Semitism; they did so in order to create a "little loyal Jewish Ulster" near the Suez Canal during the time when the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil power.
"Following the absorption of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, the British set about shoring up their rule by the tried and true strategy of pitting ethnic group against ethnic group, tribe against tribe, and religion against religion.

"When British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour issued his famous 1917 Declaration guaranteeing a 'homeland' for the Jewish people in Palestine, he was less concerned with righting a two thousand year old wrong than creating divisions that would serve growing British interests in the Middle East."

Good article, although dated. I like the end bit, "Divide and conquer fails in the long run, but only after it inflicts stupendous damage, engendering hatreds that still convulse countries like Nigeria, India and Ireland. In the end it will fail to serve even the interests of the power that uses it. England kept Ireland divided for 800 years, but in the end, it lost.

The Israelis would do well to remember the Irish poet Patrick Pearse’s eulogy over the grave of the old Fenian revolutionary, Jeremian “Rossa” O’Donovan: “I say to my people’s masters, beware. Beware of the thing that is coming. Beware of the risen people who shall take what yea would not give.”

thanks for sharing

You mean like the voices in your head that tell you to troll this thread with meaningless twaddle?

Look everyone the TROLL cant answer the points raised so resorts to the ISLAMONAZI book of deflection rule 19

If all else fails accuse the person of mental illness and stand back.......................

ROFLMAO------the "arab perspective"-----well---not really---it is the MUSLIM PERSPECTIVE----the end of that "noble" lump of shit-----the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE -----bloody genocidal pigs ----lost control and not the pigs and dogs are killing tens of thousands per week in order to RESTORE THE STENCH
Wow, someone needs to take their medication again. irosie91 seems to be posting in the same style as Phoney, either they're both on the same meds or....

So much for being a humanist then, I know Humanists and you are as far removed as a mini is from a F1 car

I suspect you wouldn't know a Humanist if they walked up to you and planted a big wet sloppy kiss on your lips, iRosie....sorry, I meant Phoney, it's difficult to tell you two apart.

Well my Uncle was a humanist and the family attended a humanist funeral were no prayers were said, or hymns sung

And you believe Al Jazeera to be unbiased and non partisan do you ?

Forum List

Back