World Series - Rays vs Phillies

RAYS WIN!!! AL CHAMPS!!!

Here's an awesome quote on the Rays from our resident baseball aficionado, Article 15.

They will lose this series but perhaps, after a couple of more seasons pass and their young talent matures some more, they will have their day in the sun

I'll have your avatar ready tomorrow. You'll wear it proud for a week. Better luck next year, sport.

mlb_u_aybar_412.jpg

Congrats to the Rays.

They played a hell of a series and my hat's to them for their victory.

On to Philly, aka the armpit of the planet.

Look for this WS to be explosive. Lots of high scoring games should be the forecast. Both teams have hot bats.

Last edited:
Root for Philly. We want no bandwagoners on board. Philly fans won't mind as long as you shove a sandwich in their fat faces.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'd be jumping on either bandwagon, just picking the team I'd rather see win.

I do normally root for the AL team, unless it's the Yankees. And there is a lot to like about this Rays team. On the other hand, I feel for Paulitics and think that perhaps Philly sports fans finally deserve more than an Arena Football champion and a fictional boxer.

What to do, what to do...:eusa_think:

and think that perhaps Philly sports fans finally deserve more than an Arena Football champion and a fictional boxer.

ROFLMAO. Funny.

This is not good for Philly. Philly has long been known as Tampa's bitches. The Bucs beat the Eagles to go to the Super Bowl and the Lightning beat the Flyers to go to the Stanley Cup finals.

I love whooping on that disgusting, stench-filled city.

ROFLMAO. Funny.

This is not good for Philly. Philly has long been known as Tampa's bitches. The Bucs beat the Eagles to go to the Super Bowl and the Lightning beat the Flyers to go to the Stanley Cup finals.

I love whooping on that disgusting, stench-filled city.

Well, I think you'll get to do it again. While I still haven't decided who I want to win, I definitely see Tampa getting it done in 5... if not a sweep.

Tonight the Rays take off the glass slipper and beat the Phillies to death with it. This is our time. Our series. No way we lose the WS. It's our destiny.

Tonight, Kazmir vs Hamels.

6hrqlw.jpg

PHI.gif

10000lossesphillies15.jpg

APTOPIX-Phillies-Indians-Ba.jpg

Funny shit, stoner. Funny shit.

I'm going to lose like a man if you beat us, but my fucking god, dude... If you lose??

Hooooolllllyyyyy shit. I'm going to fucking RAPE you with ridicule. You'll never be a baseball "fan" again. Not that you Florida residents really give two fucks about your sports teams anyway.

I'm going to lose like a man if you beat us, but my fucking god, dude... If you lose??

Hooooolllllyyyyy shit. I'm going to fucking RAPE you with ridicule. You'll never be a baseball "fan" again. Not that you Florida residents really give two fucks about your sports teams anyway.

GO PHILLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll buy a ticket to that Paulie! And one for all my friends!

That's exactly how I picture him!

I'd rep you,but I don't want you to get to 100. :(

Haha I swear I'm retiring, too. Although, there's always the possibility of a comeback. Isn't the comeback the trendy thing to do nowadays?

Philly has my support over the Rays in this series.

Hooooolllllyyyyy shit. I'm going to fucking RAPE you with ridicule.

I expect nothing less. :eusa_clap:

Not that you Florida residents really give two fucks about your sports teams anyway.

*sniff sniff* I smell jealousy. Florida may be the mecca for sports, especially college. Bucs, Dolphins, Rays, Lightning, Gators, Hurricanes, Seminoles, etc... Would you like me to add up the championships?

Florida is a huge sporting state.

Forum List

Back