Hey Paulie!!!!!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_clap:

I'm glad those Dreaded Dodgers got beat by your team, and I'll be rooting for the Philly's in the WORLD SERIES!

It's time for them to win one again, isn't it?

What are your other favorite sports teams, echo? The Colts, right? At least you've witnessed a championship since you've been alive. I was still grabbing poop out of my diapers and wiping it on walls the last time Philadelphia had a sports championship.

I may call it quits this year if the Phils don't come through. I don't think I have the emotional fortitude to keep going through this.

What are your other favorite sports teams, echo? The Colts, right? At least you've witnessed a championship since you've been alive. I was still grabbing poop out of my diapers and wiping it on walls the last time Philadelphia had a sports championship.

I may call it quits this year if the Phils don't come through. I don't think I have the emotional fortitude to keep going through this.

Dear, remember you're talking to a CUBS fan lol!

Yeah, it was really cool when the Colts won the Super Bowl a few years ago.

The Pacers ALMOST won the NBA Championship in 2000 with my man Reggie Miller, but Shaq and the Lakers were too much . :mad:

(don't even get me started on the Pacers of now....:( )

That's another reason I'll pull for your Philly's, if I don't really have an affiliation to a team, I'll root for the underdog. ( will you guys be the underdog?)

So I hope for you and all the faithful Philly fans, you guys win the World Series!

Cheers!

:beer:

Dear, remember you're talking to a CUBS fan lol!

Yeah, it was really cool when the Colts won the Super Bowl a few years ago.

The Pacers ALMOST won the NBA Championship in 2000 with my man Reggie Miller, but Shaq and the Lakers were too much . :mad:

(don't even get me started on the Pacers of now....:( )

That's another reason I'll pull for your Philly's, if I don't really have an affiliation to a team, I'll root for the underdog. ( will you guys be the underdog?)

So I hope for you and all the faithful Philly fans, you guys win the World Series!

Cheers!

:beer:

I guess you could consider us the underdog for no other reason than the Rays having home field advantage, if it ends up being them.

If Boston pulls one out of their asses again, then I would definitely say the Phils are the underdogs.

And you don't have to tell me about the Lakers killing your hopes and dreams. They killed mine in '01 against the Sixers.

Forum List

Back