World Jewish Population Statistics

Yes, drowned out.

Ever heard of the United Nations, Bubba?
lol! You go for the UN? So...they have the US on the Security Council who negate every meaningful sanction.
I tell you what...try publicly criticizing ANYTHING Jewish or Israel related publicly and see where that gets you. Or, if you are pragmatic try researching those who have. You will see how 'drowned out' those voices are...lol! The fuck?...lol!

what does criticizing anything jewish or Israel publically get you? give me some names to research what it got them.
Why not? Are they impervious to criticism? Are they perfect? Are they Gods? Everyone and everything should be open to criticism. Jews are no different. Welcome to the club.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
-Voltaire

reread your post------you posted gibberish-----I asked for examples of people to whom "something happened" because they criticized jews or Israel-------your answer is utter gibberish
I posted no gibberish. I just did not walk your path.

are you suggesting that you DID provide examples of people to
whom something happened because they criticized jews or
Israel?. You didn't------you posted a false statement and
supported your false statement with silly jingles

Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

Do you have a point to this?

Shithead, how can Muslims be antisemitic when Muslims themselves are mostly semitic, more so than Jews. Why do you leave Jesus out of your list of Jew-haters? Jesus really hates the Jews. He called them children of the Devil and he invited the biblical concept of Hell for God to corporately throw the Jews.

shithead---MOST MUSLIMS are not semitic at all.

Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

Voices drowned out...lol!
Yes, drowned out.

lol! You go for the UN? So...they have the US on the Security Council who negate every meaningful sanction.
I tell you what...try publicly criticizing ANYTHING Jewish or Israel related publicly and see where that gets you. Or, if you are pragmatic try researching those who have. You will see how 'drowned out' those voices are...lol! The fuck?...lol!

You do not know anything about human nature if you think extreme minorities are really heard over that of the majority. You are obviously prejudiced against Jewish people due to the pervasiveness of antisemitic canards, but once again, the fact that the U.N persecutes Jews like it does is yet another example of he concept of the tyranny of the majority.

Last edited:

Shithead, how can Muslims be antisemitic when Muslims themselves are mostly semitic, more so than Jews. Why do you leave Jesus out of your list of Jew-haters? Jesus really hates the Jews. He called them children of the Devil and he invited the biblical concept of Hell for God to corporately throw the Jews.

Not to mention that the little boy does not even realize that Jesus was Jewish and never claimed to be anything but Jewish.

what does criticizing anything jewish or Israel publically get you? give me some names to research what it got them.
Why not? Are they impervious to criticism? Are they perfect? Are they Gods? Everyone and everything should be open to criticism. Jews are no different. Welcome to the club.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
-Voltaire

reread your post------you posted gibberish-----I asked for examples of people to whom "something happened" because they criticized jews or Israel-------your answer is utter gibberish

I am not going to play your game of ''prove the Jew'. There is nothing that i can post that would be worth my time or your knowledge. You are both impervious and unchangeable, as you are a member of 'the tribe'. Therefore we are at an impasse aren't we?

Not to mention that the little boy does not even realize that Jesus was Jewish and never claimed to be anything but Jewish.

Dog. I grew up in a very Christian town. Almost all of my
playmates and school mates and friends were Christian-----
I did come to understand their POV regarding Jesus---which
they, clearly, got from their parents and sunday school. They seemed to believe that Jesus was NOT jewish------and even his mother, Mary, was not Jewish. They were kinda INFORMED of the NEW RELIGION ---Christianity and just
BECAME. In my childhood just suggesting to those kids when about aged 10 that Jesus did not eat bacon and eggs for breakfast------was an idea met with hostility. TOO JEWISH

Yes, drowned out.

You do not know anything about human nature if you think extreme minorities are really heard over that of the majority. You are obviously prejudiced against Jewish people due to the pervasiveness of anti-Semitic canards, but once again, the fact that the U.N persecutes Jews like it does is yet another example of he concept of the tyranny of the majority.
mmmm...the tears...maybe you and Rosie can kibitz about your pain and injustice? Hope that works out for you.

-Voltaire

I am not going to play your game of ''prove the Jew'. There is nothing that i can post that would be worth my time or your knowledge. You are both impervious and unchangeable, as you are a member of 'the tribe'. Therefore we are at an impasse aren't we?

an "impasse" over what? The only "point" you made is that
"something happens" to unidentified people who "say"
"something" critical of jews or Israel--------ie ----you said
NOTHING

I am very aware that Jesus was a Jew. I am not a Christian however. Though he does sound like a very good person.

Yes, drowned out.

You do not know anything about human nature if you think extreme minorities are really heard over that of the majority. You are obviously prejudiced against Jewish people due to the pervasiveness of anti-Semitic canards, but once again, the fact that the U.N persecutes Jews like it does is yet another example of he concept of the tyranny of the majority.
mmmm...the tears...maybe you and Rosie can kibitz about your pain and injustice? Hope that works out for you.

what tears?

-Voltaire

NOTHING
The topic...shalom.

-Voltaire

A person does not have to be Jewish to reject antisemitism.

I'm assuming your stupid "both" comment refers to me, but I am of Scots Irish descent.

What separates the two of us is that I am educated and fair minded.

I am very aware that Jesus was a Jew. I am not a Christian however. Though he does sound like a very good person.

"he sounds like a good person"?? you talked to him?

they, clearly, got from their parents and sunday school. They seemed to believe that Jesus was NOT jewish------and even his mother, Mary, was not Jewish. They were kinda INFORMED of the NEW RELIGION ---Christianity and just
BECAME. In my childhood just suggesting to those kids when about aged 10 that Jesus did not eat bacon and eggs for breakfast------was an idea met with hostility. TOO JEWISH

I did too.

The first Jewish person I ever even knew was my roommate in college, who was one of the warmest and nicest people I have ever known in my life.

People can come from all sorts of backgrounds, but ignorance is a choice. It's not a choice I ever took, even if those like Tijn have.

NOTHING
The topic...shalom.

the topic is world statistics on jews? You have posted nothing about the "topic"

I did too.

The first Jewish person I ever even knew was my roommate in college, who was one of the warmest and nicest people I have ever known in my life.

People can come from all sorts of backgrounds, but ignorance is a choice. It's not a choice I ever took, even if those like Tijn have.

Ingersleben ----IMHO----exhibits the mindset that is very much like very backward people in the USA-----very inexperienced
and brought up with myths. Not to impugn farmers----my childhood was spent with the children of USA dairy farmers------with a kind illiterate background in America for hundreds
of years. They were not stupid----just very ISOLATED back then-------I am old-----some of them did break out

I did too.

ignorance is a choice NOW-----in the computer age.-----
some people never break with an intellectually deprived
childhood

I did too.

Ingersleben ----IMHO----exhibits the mindset that is very much like very backward people in the USA-----very inexperienced
and brought up with myths. Not to impugn farmers----my childhood was spent with the children of USA dairy farmers------with a kind illiterate background in America for hundreds
of years. They were not stupid----just very ISOLATED back then-------I am old-----some of them did break out

What I find amazing is how stupid some people can be, and how they cannot figure anything out on their own.. Since your people have been around for 3500 years and there are still so few of you today, it is obvious that you DON'T seek all the influence and control the uneducated antisemites attribute to you. You would have sought converts and tried to expand the Jewish world. Like, DUH!

These dolts never ask why there are a billion and a half Muslims and not even 20 million Jews despite the 2000 year head start Jews had on Muslims. They are too stupid for that. All they are capable of is the repetition of all the stereotypes taught them by others.

Jesus was not an anti-Semite-----the scum who wrote the NT under the guidance of the FILTHY DOG --Constantine, were.
Constantine was the original author of the NUREMBURG LAWS-----and, in fact. of the laws that created the INQUISITION--------a Nazi pig. In fact, he even contributed to the vile stench of Shariah
Really?

Catechism of the Catholic Church - Jesus Died Crucified

I. THE TRIAL OF JESUS

Divisions among the Jewish authorities concerning Jesus

595 Among the religious authorities of Jerusalem, not only were the Pharisee Nicodemus and the prominent Joseph of Arimathea both secret disciples of Jesus, but there was also long-standing dissension about him, so much so that St. John says of these authorities on the very eve of Christ's Passion, "many.. . believed in him", though very imperfectly.378 This is not surprising, if one recalls that on the day after Pentecost "a great many of the priests were obedient to the faith" and "some believers. . . belonged to the party of the Pharisees", to the point that St. James could tell St. Paul, "How many thousands there are among the Jews of those who have believed; and they are all zealous for the Law."379

596 The religious authorities in Jerusalem were not unanimous about what stance to take towards Jesus.380 The Pharisees threatened to excommunicate his followers.381 To those who feared that "everyone will believe in him, and the Romans will come and destroy both our holy place and our nation", the high priest Caiaphas replied by prophesying: "It is expedient for you that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation should not perish."382 The Sanhedrin, having declared Jesus deserving of death as a blasphemer but having lost the right to put anyone to death, hands him over to the Romans, accusing him of political revolt, a charge that puts him in the same category as Barabbas who had been accused of sedition.383 The chief priests also threatened Pilate politically so that he would condemn Jesus to death.384

Jews are not collectively responsible for Jesus' death

597 The historical complexity of Jesus' trial is apparent in the Gospel accounts. The personal sin of the participants (Judas, the Sanhedrin, Pilate) is known to God alone. Hence we cannot lay responsibility for the trial on the Jews in Jerusalem as a whole, despite the outcry of a manipulated crowd and the global reproaches contained in the apostles' calls to conversion after Pentecost.385 Jesus himself, in forgiving them on the cross, and Peter in following suit, both accept "the ignorance" of the Jews of Jerusalem and even of their leaders.386 Still less can we extend responsibility to other Jews of different times and places, based merely on the crowd's cry: "His blood be on us and on our children!", a formula for ratifying a judicial sentence.387 As the Church declared at the Second Vatican Council:

. . . [N]either all Jews indiscriminately at that time, nor Jews today, can be charged with the crimes committed during his Passion. . . [T]he Jews should not be spoken of as rejected or accursed as if this followed from holy Scripture.388
All sinners were the authors of Christ's Passion

598 In her Magisterial teaching of the faith and in the witness of her saints, the Church has never forgotten that "sinners were the authors and the ministers of all the sufferings that the divine Redeemer endured."389 Taking into account the fact that our sins affect Christ himself,390 the Church does not hesitate to impute to Christians the gravest responsibility for the torments inflicted upon Jesus, a responsibility with which they have all too often burdened the Jews alone:

We must regard as guilty all those who continue to relapse into their sins. Since our sins made the Lord Christ suffer the torment of the cross, those who plunge themselves into disorders and crimes crucify the Son of God anew in their hearts (for he is in them) and hold him up to contempt. And it can be seen that our crime in this case is greater in us than in the Jews. As for them, according to the witness of the Apostle, "None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory." We, however, profess to know him. And when we deny him by our deeds, we in some way seem to lay violent hands on him.391
Nor did demons crucify him; it is you who have crucified him and crucify him still, when you delight in your vices and sins.392

"he sounds like a good person"?? you talked to him?
Every day.

Forum List

Back