World drought and Global Warming

Are you fondling rosary beads as you chant this? Talk about religion with no basis. Even the Pope and most sane religious groups now accept we are having a negative affect on our environment.
Please keep religion out of this since he's a faux Christian who cherry-picks what he wants from the Bible (not Christianity!) to support his position and completely disregards everything else. (example)

As for the Pope agreed. For true Christians and Jews, God gave mankind dominion over the Earth. Like a father giving a son a car, the expectation is that it would be used responsibly not trashed.

We don't doubt 'climate change', we doubt the chicken little overexaggeration that the sky is falling.We are all supposed to be dead for a few years now according to past chicken little crusades from the cult of global warming. It's a joke and you are a joke if you buy into it.
Anyone who isn't royalty or doesn't have a tapeworm is an idiot for using "we".

I would agree that Al Gore exaggerated the problem to a chicken little level. Denying there's a problem is idiotic. Thinking the US can waive a wand and fix the problem is also idiotic.

Those good folks at NASA have proved there's a problem but the planet will survive so I don't worry about it. If the human race wipes itself out, evolution will fix the problem in a few hundred years.

There were droughts before the supposed 'global warming' even started. Worse than these too. Global warming is bullshit.
What is bullshit is you ignoramouses denying the reality of the melting of the cryosphere, the warming of the Arctic, and believing that we can add the amount of GHGs to the atmosphere that we have without consequences.

Yes, the Earth has been warmer and colder in the past. And it is always changing. However, the rate of change is critical. In times of rapid change, we see extinctions in the geological record. And the present rate of change is equal to that of the prior major extinction periods.
The only salvation is to turn the economy over to the EnviroMarxists perpetrating the scam
It is a quasi-religious movement. Good choice of wording. I was going to ask if you meant 'solution' instead of 'salvation'....read it again, thought about it and nah....salvation works better.
No, people with beliefs like yours are those that have religious convictions. That is, faith, not facts, guide your belief.

The facts are that the Earth is warming very rapidly. You belief is that this either doesn't matter, or that it is all made up, in spite of the evidence the scientists have been presenting for the last 100 years. The science is based on the facts of physics, absorption spectra of GHGs, observations of the warming, both from ground based stations and satellites, and the reduction of the cryosphere worldwide.

Your belief, that this is not happening, that mankind cannot affect the Earth, is based on nothing but faith, all evidence is to the contrary to your belief, but you have faith. LOL

polar-bear-and-al-gore-meme.jpg

There were droughts before the supposed 'global warming' even started. Worse than these too. Global warming is bullshit.
What is bullshit is you ignoramouses denying the reality of the melting of the cryosphere, the warming of the Arctic, and believing that we can add the amount of GHGs to the atmosphere that we have without consequences.

Yes, the Earth has been warmer and colder in the past. And it is always changing. However, the rate of change is critical. In times of rapid change, we see extinctions in the geological record. And the present rate of change is equal to that of the prior major extinction periods.
The only salvation is to turn the economy over to the EnviroMarxists perpetrating the scam
It is a quasi-religious movement. Good choice of wording. I was going to ask if you meant 'solution' instead of 'salvation'....read it again, thought about it and nah....salvation works better.
No, people with beliefs like yours are those that have religious convictions. That is, faith, not facts, guide your belief.

The facts are that the Earth is warming very rapidly. You belief is that this either doesn't matter, or that it is all made up, in spite of the evidence the scientists have been presenting for the last 100 years. The science is based on the facts of physics, absorption spectra of GHGs, observations of the warming, both from ground based stations and satellites, and the reduction of the cryosphere worldwide.

Your belief, that this is not happening, that mankind cannot affect the Earth, is based on nothing but faith, all evidence is to the contrary to your belief, but you have faith. LOL

polar-bear-and-al-gore-meme.jpg
But they're dying out, right? Pffft.

Global warmist are cultists and nothing more.

I hear it takes one to know one....but your fagdar is wrong.

I see what you are doing. You are such a scared little pussy that knows he is wrong about everything and I always prove you to be the absolute moron that you are, so you are trying to get me to put you on ignore. Not gonna happen. You're the ball of yarn and I'm the cat slapping you around, little guy. You're going to have to leave this site to get rid of me. Lol
ROFLMAO!
Shut up faggot. Everyone here knows I hate fags...you're not telling anyone anything new. Now get back to the discussion and quit changing the subject like you always do when you can't win an argument.
Screen-Shot-2015-11-18-at-3.14.20-PM.png
Hey moron... Why do you keep posting pictures of scantily clad, beautiful women? It doesn't offend me and I doubt it would even offend a faggot. Are you compensating for your own latent faggotry? Probably.

Now, please prove the math is wrong and that the entire world's population cannot fit into the state of Texas..

The Entire World Population can Sink into the State of Texas

Show us that supposed intelligence you claim to have and quit queefing all over the thread with your diarrheal wind. Unless you're a coward and have nothing worth saying.

What does "the worst drought in decades" actually mean? Doesn't it mean that the arid African country was lucky enough to get decent rain in the last twenty years but the weather patterns are shifting toward drought once again? You almost gotta laugh that idiotic lefties think twenty years is an important milestone in geological time. The east coast of the U.S. is enjoying a wonderful couple of years of substantial rain after being in a dry weather pattern for a while.

What does "the worst drought in decades" actually mean? Doesn't it mean that the arid African country was lucky enough to get decent rain in the last twenty years but the weather patterns are shifting toward drought once again? You almost gotta laugh that idiotic lefties think twenty years is an important milestone in geological time. The east coast of the U.S. is enjoying a wonderful couple of years of substantial rain after being in a dry weather pattern for a while.
They're a bunch of chicken littles.

They "prove " gullible warming by turning to whatever the top story is on the Weather Channel....it's just not science, folks

They "prove " gullible warming by turning to whatever the top story is on the Weather Channel....it's just not science, folks
It's a secular religion. The most fanatical GW cult members are atheist leftists...and so they have to fill that godless void in their heart with something. GW cultism fills that void, temporarily.

Thread has been cleaned of 10 off topic flames. Let's get back to discussing the topic. For those easily distracted, it's in Post #1.

Northern Africa

Tunisia goes thirsty as repeated droughts raise concerns

Ethiopia hit by worst drought in decades

"Ethiopia hit by worst drought in decades"

India

India drought: '330 million people affected' - BBC News

"
India drought: '330 million people affected'"

Curfew in Indian tech hub over deadly water protests

Southern Africa

Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe declares drought disaster - BBC News

"Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe has declared a state of disaster in rural parts of the country hit by a drought."

drought_2_25C_2014_Dai.png

There appears to be a lot of drought in the world at present, Southern Africa is suffering, Northern Africa is suffering, India is suffering too. Is this the effect of Global Warming? The effect of El Niño? Both, how much of this is natural and how much of this is man made?

Drought has existed in these places before. However having drought affecting so many people at the same time is going to cause a massive strain on the world soon.
so why isn't there droughts in the entire world? I'm sorry, but you are not proving anything in here.

Hey moron... Why do you keep posting pictures of scantily clad, beautiful women? It doesn't offend me and I doubt it would even offend a faggot. Are you compensating for your own latent faggotry? Probably.

Now, please prove the math is wrong and that the entire world's population cannot fit into the state of Texas..

Show us that supposed intelligence you claim to have and quit queefing all over the thread with your diarrheal wind. Unless you're a coward and have nothing worth saying.
Again, all you have is insults. If you don't like pictures of women, put me on ignore....just like you claimed you'd do.

Your Junior High School math exercise doesn't mean anything unless you calculate how much living space each person needs including space for growing food, raising livestock and waste disposal. Just stacking them like cordwood proves nothing except that you are trying desperately to prove yourself correct without really doing the work.

nice-boobs-pics-193.jpg

Last edited:

Again, all you have is insults. If you don't like pictures of women, put me on ignore....just like you claimed you'd do.

Your Junior High School math exercise doesn't mean anything unless you calculate how much living space each person needs including space for growing food, raising livestock and waste disposal. Just stacking them like cordwood proves nothing except that you are trying desperately to prove yourself correct without really doing the work.
It doesn't matter. Either way, you are wrong about overpopulation. You probably live in a large city and that's why the myth of overpopulation was so easily accepted by you and other left-leaning urbanites. It's not true. There is no overpopulation.

There's huge swaths of land with plenty of natural resources on this planet with virtually nobody living there. There is a lot of room to expand. Overpopulation is an urban myth for urban people.

Another reason to distrust all politicians. :)

As it is, nature loves balance. If too many people are causing an imbalance in the ecosystem, nature will reduce the number of people thus restoring balance. Problem solved, nothing to worry about.

Since the age of Gilgamesh, the naturist cults have consistently peddled the fantasy of the gods of nature exacting divine retribution on man for failing to be beasts of the field.

The AGW cult is no different. What draws people like old rocks and frigidweirdo to the absurd and childish religion is the dream that Gaea or whatever name you chose, will punish man for the crime of reason.

Only by being mindless beasts at the mercy of an environment we cannot understand nor control can the gods be pleased.

Some old boring story for 10,000 years.

There is ZERO difference between old rocks and some Mayan shaman cutting the hearts out of victims to appease Quetzalcoatl..

Another reason to distrust all politicians. :)

As it is, nature loves balance. If too many people are causing an imbalance in the ecosystem, nature will reduce the number of people thus restoring balance. Problem solved, nothing to worry about.

Since the age of Gilgamesh, the naturist cults have consistently peddled the fantasy of the gods of nature exacting divine retribution on man for failing to be beasts of the field.

The AGW cult is no different. What draws people like old rocks and frigidweirdo to the absurd and childish religion is the dream that Gaea or whatever name you chose, will punish man for the crime of reason.

Only by being mindless beasts at the mercy of an environment we cannot understand nor control can the gods be pleased.

Some old boring story for 10,000 years.

There is ZERO difference between old rocks and some Mayan shaman cutting the hearts out of victims to appease Quetzalcoatl..
Nice history lesson on mythology, but that has nothing to do with the fact nature will balance out the ecosystem. Anyone who has ever had a fish tank or a terrarium would have an inkling about what I mean. Still, no worries. It'll be a hundred or more years before anything goes bad, if at all. By that time maybe all the smart people will be in space and only dumbasses will be left to sweat it out. LOL.

Forum List

Back