Hawaii Gov. Josh Green blames global warming

So why do buildings get devastated but trees a few feet away are untouched? And on Maui buildings disappeared but the outside plastic trash bins were untouched . What laws of physics explain that because I must have missed those lessons ?
Maui trees can't handle fires like this. California Redwoods have the kind of bark that can handle fires. The Maui fire destroyed any thing that burns.

Sorry, I don't take science advice from uneducated slobs who can't follow simple English posts.

Yes, warmer oceans will and do make hurricanes more powerful than they would be otherwise. It's a basic fact.
Show us your evidence. Thanks.
Hawaii unfortunately is a Liberal state.
There is nothing at all liberal about Democrats. For instance, my daughter lives there and votes for Democrats., She got angry at me for mentioning i own a pistol. She said the school system she works for scared her to death about guns. I said to her, but I let you shoot my pistol. She quickly was upset over this.

If they are blaming global warming you can bet it was really due to piss poor government stewardship.

I blame all that pot they grow in Hawaii. That shit always seems to go up in a puff of smoke when you have that many potheads on an island.

No, it doesn't. But thanks for stopping by to make something up.
We would have heard that Hawaii climate is changing for the past 30 years. But nobody said it is.
Factually, since I was actually there in the high winds, it blew down some power lines yet was not very severe of winds. But strong enough. Notice where the winds hit, it was far north of the hurricane but the island of Hawaii was windy but their power lines were not damaged.

If the fault is global warming, than it is the governor's fault that the governor did nothing to prevent this.

The governor knows all about global warming, so much so, he knows this is the result, hence the governor knew before this happened, it would. The Democrat governor of Hawaii allowed this to happen so that they could blame global warming.

The Democrats knew this would happen and allowed it to happen.

We would have heard that Hawaii climate is changing for the past 30 years. But nobody said it is.

For 40+ years scientists have told us that warmer oceans will make hurricanes stronger. And that climate change would disrupt weather patterns, causing more extreme and more frequent extreme weather events. On planet Earth.

Hawaii is on planet Earth.

I blame all that pot they grow in Hawaii. That shit always seems to go up in a puff of smoke when you have that many potheads on an island.
Hawaii has some terrible grasses that grow super fast and get very tall. I mean like 8 feet tall. Those burn super fast.

Last edited:
For 40+ years scientists have told us that warmer oceans will make hurricanes stronger. And that climate change would disrupt weather patterns, causing more extreme and more frequent extreme weather events. On planet Earth.

It was a weak hurricane. You sold a box of rocks this time.

I was that moment on Kauai and we also had strong winds. But they have been far stronger in the past. Sorry you got told a lie.

Hawaii gets what they VOTED For

I am sorry but I have no compassion for them or their leftist Jew gov

If you told the truth, expect Hawaii to get hit this season by dozens of very powerful hurricanes.

Hawaii Gov. Josh Green claimed Sunday that global warming played a major role in the Maui wildfire that destroyed a historic town and has so far killed at least 93 people.

Green spoke about the devastation in the centuries-old town of Lahaina during an appearance on MSNBC’s "The Sunday Show with Jonathan Capehart," describing the wildfire as a "fire hurricane" with gusting 80 mph winds and "1,000-degree heat creating fire cyclones going through buildings."

"Everything is burnt to the ground in Lahaina," the Democrat said, calling it a "war zone" that is "completely destroyed."

Green attributed strong winds from Hurricane Dora, which passed far to the south of the island last week, and very dry drought conditions on Maui to the fast-moving blaze.

"When fire jumped from one spot to another – there were three or four fires going on at the same time – it got seeded very quickly with those 80 mph gusted winds," he said. "And then the fire moved at essentially a mile per minute, 60 mph down through the community."

"That’s what a fire hurricane is going to look like in the era of global warming," Green warned.

Comment:
Hurricanes have hit Hawaii lots of times.
Governor Green is either dumb or a global warming fear monger.
Man Made Climate Change is a Left Wing Totalitarianist political tool of fear.
They say elect us and we can save you from global warming.

A Hawaiian hurricane is a tropical cyclone that forms in the Pacific Ocean and affects the Hawaiian Islands. Hawaii lies in the central Pacific, where about four or five tropical cyclones appear each year, although as many as fifteen have occurred, such as in the 2015 season; rarely do these storms actually affect Hawaii. Tropical cyclone records were not kept before the 1950s. Earlier windstorms that struck Hawaii were not labeled as hurricanes.[1] Extratropical cyclones are also common, causing considerable damage; they are known as Kona storms, but are not included in counts of hurricanes.

Someone should look into the governors island evacuation plan
I’m sure CNN will instead of pushing the globalclimatewarmingchange election year narrative.

Forum List

Back