World Cup 2010

Agentina - South Korea, the first game i wish i could see, instead of hearing it on the radio.

so far it is 2-1 for Argentina. South Korea just scored out of nowhere, like their northern brothers against Brazil.

I'm enjoying the tournament thus far. There have been fewer goals, but for the most part, the teams are playing positively and going after one another.

I still think Argentina is going to win it but I wouldn't count out Spain. Or England.

What a set of games this past few ones, it looks like the cup's picking up! Uruguay 3-0 South Africa, Argentina 4-1 South Korea, and Mexico 2-0 France.

ARRRIIIBA LATINOS!! GRANDES!!

Now lets see if Germany keeps their edge tomorrow against Serbia, and what's in store for the US and England in group D.

The French? Seriously? It's 46 degrees and they're bundled up like they're playing in Green Bay in January.

I'm enjoying the tournament thus far. There have been fewer goals, but for the most part, the teams are playing positively and going after one another.

I still think Argentina is going to win it but I wouldn't count out Spain. Or England.

England has to win against Slovenia. Otherwise, there's strong chance they'll end up at the World Cup.

The Mali Ref was more anti-USA than Obama, we should have had the win in greatest comeback in US National soccer history

The good news is that the US getting hosed is all over the media. I can't remember soccer getting this much coverage, at least since the 1994 World Cup. Its probably getting more coverage than it would have if the US had actually won.

The good news is that the US getting hosed is all over the media. I can't remember soccer getting this much coverage, at least since the 1994 World Cup. Its probably getting more coverage than it would have if the US had actually won.

The 1-0 loss to Brazil in 94 was one of the best game the US National Team ever played.

Maybe it took a total bullshit call like the one yesterday to get peoples attention?

England V Algeria

Plane ticket: £500,
football ticket £150,
Wayne Rooney moaning on live TV because fans boo for playing badly - priceless!

Forum List

Back