FIFA to host 2030 World Cup everywhere

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The 2030 World Cup is to be played on three continents after Morocco, Portugal and Spain won the race to host the 48-team tournament but Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay were gifted the opening three matches.

Once again FIFA preside over a shitshow of a tournament. I could live with the Euro/African element. I could also accept the South American element. But not together. FIFA execs fly around in private jets.

Meanwhile the fans will have to drag ther arses across 3 continents in order to watch their teams. No thought has been put into this. Its just shit.

The 2030 World Cup is to be played on three continents after Morocco, Portugal and Spain won the race to host the 48-team tournament but Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay were gifted the opening three matches.

Once again FIFA preside over a shitshow of a tournament. I could live with the Euro/African element. I could also accept the South American element. But not together. FIFA execs fly around in private jets.

Meanwhile the fans will have to drag ther arses across 3 continents in order to watch their teams. No thought has been put into this. Its just shit.
Lighten up Tommy - you'll give yourself a stroke.
Morocco & Spain are separated by about 8 miles.

Forum List

Back