Wonderful Breaking News! Trump To Pardon Scooter Libby

And why is this a "good" thing, McRacist?

Outing your own country's agents is held in high esteem out there in Stalingrad is it?
Libby didn't out anyone. He certainly wasn't convicted of outing anyone. Valerie Plame was a partisan trying to undermine president Bush. She's not a victim.

She was a CIA agent. And Bush lied about the yellowcake (and she knew it) so if anyone tried to undermine Bush, Bush did.

Wow.

So amazing that you can see the logic here, but you can't see the logic with Hillary being Hillary's own problem when Wikileaks revealed what a criminal she was. . .

SO interesting.

The Bush family and Clinton family are two peas in a pod, yet you just don't see yet.

You can sit there and explain to a partisan their partisan blinders, yet you cannot see your own?

Incredible.

Where do you see a damn thing here about anyone named "Hillary"? Hallucination? What, did she show up as a hologram in front of a green screen while I turned my back?

Pogo's Law makes yet another nickel. Clink clink.

Outing your own country's agents is held in high esteem out there in Stalingrad is it?
Libby didn't out anyone. He certainly wasn't convicted of outing anyone. Valerie Plame was a partisan trying to undermine president Bush. She's not a victim.

She was a CIA agent. And Bush lied about the yellowcake (and she knew it) so if anyone tried to undermine Bush, Bush did.

Wow.

So amazing that you can see the logic here, but you can't see the logic with Hillary being Hillary's own problem when Wikileaks revealed what a criminal she was. . .

SO interesting.

The Bush family and Clinton family are two peas in a pod, yet you just don't see yet.

You can sit there and explain to a partisan their partisan blinders, yet you cannot see your own?

Incredible.

Pogo's Law makes yet another nickel.
That's about all you're worth.

500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says - CNN.com

From Brianna Keilar and Larry Shaughnessy
CNN
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The United States secretly shipped out of Iraq more than 500 tons of low-grade uranium dating back to the Saddam Hussein era, the Pentagon said Monday.

In this 2003 photo, UN inspectors work at the nuclear facility in Iraq.

corner_wire_BL.gif

The U.S. military spent $70 million ensuring the safe transportation of 550 metric tons of the uranium from Iraq to Canada, said Pentagon spokesman Brian Whitman.

The shipment, which until recently was kept secret, involved a U.S. truck convoy, 37 cargo flights out of Baghdad to a transitional location, and then a transoceanic voyage on board a U.S.-government-owned ship designed to carry troops to a war zone, he said.

The "yellowcake" uranium transfer was requested by the Iraqi government at the encouragement of the U.S. government, Whitman said.

The United States approached Canadian company Cameco to bid for the material, according Cameco spokesman Lyle Krahn. He would not disclose the winning bid amount.

Krahn admitted that this was not a "routine transaction," but he said the agreement was approved by the Canadian government and was carefully monitored.

The undertaking, named "Operation McCall" by Pentagon officials, was in the planning stages for months and was completed Saturday after the material had been in transit for weeks, according to Whitman.

I'm not sure if you know this but "The Pentagon says" isn't really evidence of anything

But as someone famous once said, "you go to war with the propaganda you have, not the propaganda you might want or wish to have at a later time.'"

:banana:

HELLO, ANYBODY HOME?

This has nothing to do with scooter Libby.....

Trump was against the war in Iraq and trump was against the Bush Cheney lies about the yellow cake that got the public to support it and shenanigans that got us there INCLUDING Scooter Libby.

There is ONE REASON ONLY of why the Trumpster is doing this...

He is showing Manafort, Flynn, and Kushner and who knows who else that he can pardon ANYONE of their crimes, even crimes committed against our justice system by LYING to prosecutors and official investigators......

He is sending THEM a message to hold tough, do not expose his crimes to Mueller, The Donald has their back.

Trump was for the Iraq war before he claimed he was against it.
There's an Howard Stern interview proving he was for it.
Trump is literally incapable of telling the truth.

Washington: "I cannot tell a lie"
Nixon: "I cannot tell the truth"
Rump: "I cannot tell the difference"

If it weren't for self-delusion Rump would have nothing to say at all. He seems to genuinely believe he can redo the past simply by claiming something he did or said, 'never happened'. Or something that never happened, did. It's as if Reality has been cancelled, as if it were a fucking TV show.

Then he wants to tell us about "fake news", his label for anybody who dares to return to that Reality.

That's psycho enough by itself, but then we get zombies who actually buy this crapola instead of calling it out for the bullshit it clearly is.

CNN.com - Fake Iraq documents 'embarrassing' for U.S. - Mar. 14, 2003

Transcript for May 2

What I Didn't Find in Africa

CNN.com - Fake Iraq documents 'embarrassing' for U.S. - Mar. 14, 2003

CNN.com - Transcript of ElBaradei's U.N. presentation - Mar. 7, 2003
"With regard to uranium acquisition, the IAEA has made progress in its investigation into reports that Iraq sought to buy uranium from Niger in recent years. The investigation was centered on documents provided by a number of states that pointed to an agreement between Niger and Iraq for the sale of uranium between 1999 and 2001.

The IAEA has discussed these reports with the governments of Iraq and Israel, both of which have denied that any such activity took place.

For its part, Iraq has provided the IAEA with a comprehensive explanation of its relations with Niger and has described a visit by an Iraqi official to a number of African countries, including Niger in February 1999, which Iraq thought might have given rise to the reports.

The IAEA was able to review correspondence coming from various bodies of the government of Niger and to compare the form, format, contents and signature of that correspondence with those of the alleged procurement-related documentation.

Based on thorough analysis, the IAEA has concluded with the concurrence of outside experts that these documents which formed the basis for the report of recent uranium transaction between Iraq and Niger are in fact not authentic. We have therefore concluded that these specific allegations are unfounded. However, we will continue to follow up any additional evidence if it emerges relevant to efforts by Iraq to illicitly import nuclear materials."

Wayback Machine

FactCheck.org: Bush's "16 Words" on Iraq & Uranium: He May Have Been Wrong But He Wasn't Lying

If it weren't for self-delusion Rump would have nothing to say at all. He seems to genuinely believe he can redo the past simply by claiming something he did or said, 'never happened'. Or something that never happened, did. It's as if Reality has been cancelled, as if it were a fucking TV show.

Then he wants to tell us about "fake news", his label for anybody who dares to return to that Reality.

That's psycho enough by itself, but then we get zombies who actually buy this crapola instead of calling it out for the bullshit it clearly is.
Oh, I'll call it bullshit. I think it is terrific.

It's wonderful. And here you are, calling it out as it is. And there are a lot of folks that support him that will tell you that he is doing just that. I know quite a few. Just roll with it buddy. If you don't know that all politicians do that, you are being disingenuous.

I know. We all know.

Isn't it delicious. :rock:

How is pardoning a convicted traitor a good thing? Why would anyone brag about that? Even Bush wouldn't pardon him. Apparently Trump admires treason.
Convicted traitor?

I remember he was convicted of lying to investigators, not treason. We all knew (before the investigation was even started) who outed Valarie Plame.....and he was never even investigated. CNN.com - Armitage admits leaking Plame's identity - Sep 8, 2006
You liberals are so full of crap.

Oh. . . and that thing about Washington. . . .

That is a government school myth they indoctrinate you with, it's bullshit.

In truth, he was probably just as bad as Trump. However, w/o mass media, and the fact that he had a lot of luck and was maybe a bit more charismatic, he was in the right place at the right time. Here's a good run down of little known FACTS.

He was probably a bit smarter and more self motivated, but I have no doubt he was just as sociopathic and selfish.

Who knows, maybe in two hundred years, Americans will lionize Trump in the same way they lionize Washington? :71:

HELLO, ANYBODY HOME?

Trump was against the war in Iraq and trump was against the Bush Cheney lies about the yellow cake that got the public to support it and shenanigans that got us there INCLUDING Scooter Libby.

He is showing Manafort, Flynn, and Kushner and who knows who else that he can pardon ANYONE of their crimes, even crimes committed against our justice system by LYING to prosecutors and official investigators......

He is sending THEM a message to hold tough, do not expose his crimes to Mueller, The Donald has their back.
I only wish that were true. Trump should pardon everyone of Herr Mewler's targets right now and end this farce.

More fake news from fake news site, truepundit.

There's no news anywhere prior to today about Carl Ferrer ever receiving such an award by the FBI..... and the signature on the phony award....

CI-Ferrer.jpg

... doesn't even come close to matching Mueller's actual signature...

tear-signature-master675.png
Except for beginning with 'R' instead of 'Robert," it looks the same to me.

How is pardoning a convicted traitor a good thing? Why would anyone brag about that? Even Bush wouldn't pardon him. Apparently Trump admires treason.
Convicted traitor?

I remember he was convicted of lying to investigators, not treason. We all knew (before the investigation was even started) who outed Valarie Plame.....and he was never even investigated. CNN.com - Armitage admits leaking Plame's identity - Sep 8, 2006
You liberals are so full of crap.

Every word that comes out of Lakhota's keyboard is a lie, and that includes words like 'the' and 'is.'

HELLO, ANYBODY HOME?

I only wish that were true. Trump should pardon everyone of Herr Mewler's targets right now and end this farce.
except that once again, is obstruction of justice on trump's part, trying to interfere in an official investigation... :rolleyes: dangling pardons to his buddies under official investigation who could incriminate him in crimes is obstruction of an official investigation....a felony!

The Man of Lawlessness Trump really needs to be impeached.....!!!! :eek:

More fake news from fake news site, truepundit.

There's no news anywhere prior to today about Carl Ferrer ever receiving such an award by the FBI..... and the signature on the phony award....

CI-Ferrer.jpg

... doesn't even come close to matching Mueller's actual signature...

tear-signature-master675.png
Except for beginning with 'R' instead of 'Robert," it looks the same to me.
The forum didn’t really need more evidence that you’re a fucking moron.
You just proved the signature is genuine, yet I'm the moron?

Last edited:
HELLO, ANYBODY HOME?

except that once again, is obstruction of justice on trump's part, trying to interfere in an official investigation... :rolleyes: dangling pardons to his buddies under official investigation who could incriminate him in crimes is obstruction of an official investigation....a felony!

Once again, he can't be charged with corruption for exercising a constitutional power. They didn't charge H. W. Bush with obstruction when he pardoned Weinberger, Pondexter and North.

Oh. . . and that thing about Washington. . . .

That is a government school myth they indoctrinate you with, it's bullshit.

In truth, he was probably just as bad as Trump. However, w/o mass media, and the fact that he had a lot of luck and was maybe a bit more charismatic, he was in the right place at the right time. Here's a good run down of little known FACTS.

He was probably a bit smarter and more self motivated, but I have no doubt he was just as sociopathic and selfish.

Who knows, maybe in two hundred years, Americans will lionize Trump in the same way they lionize Washington? :71:

Yeah, no shit Sherlock. You don't recognize a snark meme when you read it which served only as an intro to the main point of the post anyway.

500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says - CNN.com

From Brianna Keilar and Larry Shaughnessy
CNN
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The United States secretly shipped out of Iraq more than 500 tons of low-grade uranium dating back to the Saddam Hussein era, the Pentagon said Monday.

In this 2003 photo, UN inspectors work at the nuclear facility in Iraq.

corner_wire_BL.gif

The U.S. military spent $70 million ensuring the safe transportation of 550 metric tons of the uranium from Iraq to Canada, said Pentagon spokesman Brian Whitman.

The shipment, which until recently was kept secret, involved a U.S. truck convoy, 37 cargo flights out of Baghdad to a transitional location, and then a transoceanic voyage on board a U.S.-government-owned ship designed to carry troops to a war zone, he said.

The "yellowcake" uranium transfer was requested by the Iraqi government at the encouragement of the U.S. government, Whitman said.

The United States approached Canadian company Cameco to bid for the material, according Cameco spokesman Lyle Krahn. He would not disclose the winning bid amount.

Krahn admitted that this was not a "routine transaction," but he said the agreement was approved by the Canadian government and was carefully monitored.

The undertaking, named "Operation McCall" by Pentagon officials, was in the planning stages for months and was completed Saturday after the material had been in transit for weeks, according to Whitman.

I'm not sure if you know this but "The Pentagon says" isn't really evidence of anything

But as someone famous once said, "you go to war with the propaganda you have, not the propaganda you might want or wish to have at a later time.'"

:banana:

Who said that?

Oh, I'll call it bullshit. I think it is terrific.

It's wonderful. And here you are, calling it out as it is. And there are a lot of folks that support him that will tell you that he is doing just that. I know quite a few. Just roll with it buddy. If you don't know that all politicians do that, you are being disingenuous.

I know. We all know.

Isn't it delicious. :rock:

Once AGAIN none of this is about "all politicians" or "people named Hillary" or "Buick drivers" or "those born under Pisces with Leo rising" or anyone else. It's about (1) Rump, (2) Rump and (3) see #1. Ain't rocket surgery.

HELLO, ANYBODY HOME?

Once again, he can't be charged with corruption for exercising a constitutional power. They didn't charge H. W. Bush with obstruction when he pardoned Weinberger, Pondexter and North.
they were not in the middle of an investigation....they all had been indicted or found guilty already, and Bush 1 had loss the election and had less than a month left in office.... it takes at least 6 month to go through the hearings and trial for an impeachment from office....and he was already out the door but his shadow.

HELLO, ANYBODY HOME?

psshhhh.

All of D.C. is lawless. Trump fits right in.

Forum List

Back