Women's March Devolves Into 'Catfight' Over...RACE...and Sandwiches

TWITTER:
“Women’s March on Washington” devolves into racial identity politics fight
https://t.co/UqwO7VsMT6 pic.twitter.com/WoqWvF9WJb
— Legal Insurrection (@LegInsurrection)
January 10, 2017

"Gosh it’s so hard when there are so many victims vying to be the biggest victim at one event.
At a march such as this, do you play the overall sexist card or do you need to pull the race card and if some women don’t want to segregate via race is that racist? When there are so many agendas there is bound to be some conflict.

Leave it to a bunch of feminists …

TWITTER:
@LegInsurrection Who are the real bitter clingers?
— Teal (@sirenidica)
January 10, 2017

Via Legal Insurrection:
From the start, there were racial tensions between liberal white feminists and race-activists:
While support for the march grew quickly, it also drew criticism for lacking diversity. Nearly all of the initial organizers were white.

The name, which started as the “Million Women March,” was bashed on social media for mirroring the title of a march in Philadelphia 20 years ago to empower black communities.

In response, the name was changed to the “Women’s March on Washington” and several veteran protest organizers working on behalf of minority groups were enlisted as national co-chairs. They included Tamika Mallory, who led a criminal justice reform march from New York to Washington last year.
“Women of color needed to be included,” Mallory said.

Evidently 'WOMEN's March' doesn't sufficiently represent 'women of color'...

All hell started breaking loose:

"@SouthernKeeks @RedState They are eating each other alive, which is what happens with "social justice" and identity politics. They are imploding.
— Ian McKelvey (@mckelvey_ian)
January 10, 2017"

It didn't take long for one woman to come up with a plan to unify all the women everywhere:

"@SouthernKeeks @RedState

I'm telling you, if they start by making sandwiches, this march will work.
— Michael Frisbie (@PastorFrisbie) January 10, 2017"

"See? Sammiches fix EVERYTHING"

Oh, I completely disagree with that last statement. I can just see it now. The WHITE women begin taking over the organizing...they tell the Black Women to make the sandwiches....

Next the black women be like, "Why we gotta make the MFin' sandwiches - why don't YOU make the Sandwiches, MFer?!" Then the Native Americans ask what if women don't like sandwiches.......utter chaos, I tell you. It will be a miracle if this thing goes down.

I am betting most of the women will quit and head over to join Sharpton's march...I heard he's going to have PIZZA! :p

Who's makin' sammiches?! Women's March devolves into catfight over, wait for it ... racism (ha!)
A bunch of nobodies complaining about who knows what…

It's twitter and it's important somehow. Don't pay attention to the new POTUS tho. Instead laugh at twitter and keep laughing.

Get your nose and your big fat mouth OUTTA this. You'll not tear it apart, try as you will.
OL, I am hurt...slightly...but hurt just the same. I am NOT trying to 'tear this apart'. Seriously! I hope they have a successful march. I hope everything goes well for them. (I hope they clean up after themselves and do not leave a mess, but since many will be mommas I am sure they will clean up.) I hope they have the best march ever....I swear I do...

...but when I saw the part about the sandwiches....COME ON - THAT WAS FUNNY! :p
If you were hopeful this would be a successful march, you wouldn't have come dragging this article from wherever you get all your hateful news to share with the board and gloat over disagreement and the sandwiches comment. (Having hulled and quartered strawberries for 300 strawberry shortcakes with a bunch of old matrons once, it does build a certain comaraderie, though).
Ain't funny, none of it. Having more than one march/protest to choose from is a sign of the strong dislike of this upcoming President and you can pretend not to chuckle that the little ladies are advised to cook to become friends and clean up after themselves but your message is loud and clear.

Get your nose and your big fat mouth OUTTA this. You'll not tear it apart, try as you will.
OL, I am hurt...slightly...but hurt just the same. I am NOT trying to 'tear this apart'. Seriously! I hope they have a successful march. I hope everything goes well for them. (I hope they clean up after themselves and do not leave a mess, but since many will be mommas I am sure they will clean up.) I hope they have the best march ever....I swear I do...

...but when I saw the part about the sandwiches....COME ON - THAT WAS FUNNY! :p
If you were hopeful this would be a successful march, you wouldn't have come dragging this article from wherever you get all your hateful news to share with the board and gloat over disagreement and the sandwiches comment. (Having hulled and quartered strawberries for 300 strawberry shortcakes with a bunch of old matrons once, it does build a certain comaraderie, though).
Ain't funny, none of it. Having more than one march/protest to choose from is a sign of the strong dislike of this upcoming President and you can pretend not to chuckle that the little ladies are advised to cook to become friends and clean up after themselves but your message is loud and clear.
I think it's hilarious. :)

If you were hopeful this would be a successful march, you wouldn't have come dragging this article from wherever you get all your hateful news to share with the board and gloat over disagreement and the sandwiches comment.

I find the humor in life and even in some of the worst situations and let very little - next to nothing - get me down, even in those worst of situations. That is part of the reason I was given the callsign 'Easy'.

OL, you continue to see the humor is this situation, in the belief that all the problems would disappear if they had 'sammiches'. :p C'mon - that's funny! I think it's awesome!

Maybe they have found something - the true answer to help end conflict. Instead of a 'Beer Summit' maybe all we need is to sit down over a couple of 'sammiches'. :p

Women's march? The snowflakes must be having an aneurysm. How could they say women, after all that would suggest that there are two genders, these people need to get with the program, every one knows there are at least thousands of genders.

Perhaps this march will be followed by the million bi-fluid gender person march. And then the million men who think they're women march which will have to be kept separate from the million women who think they're men march because we know those men will be harassing the women. Wait, would it be the men who think they're women harassing the women who think they're men or the women who think they're men harassing the men who think they're women. Ah it doesn't matter as long as there are some cis-gendered white males to hate on.

Forum List

Back