Dana Leosch inspires an entire march of anti gun women, and they don't even understand the issues...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Talk about power, one video about the truth and the left wing and you get left wing women marching in the streets...to silence the truth.....

There is an embedded video of Dana Loesch interviewed by Tucker Carlson....

A Women's March on the NRA - but do they represent a woman's view on guns?

Is there a women’s view on guns? The organizers of the massive Women's March — which took place the day after President Trump's inauguration — are holding a protest against the National Rifle Association on Friday. After a 2.6 million strong turnout in January, they have high expectations to live up to.

-----

There have been systematic efforts to scare women in particular by exaggerating the risks of having guns in the home. For example, the march makes direct references to the risks of guns in the home, but, in 2015, with around 50 percent of married couples owning guns, there were just 48 accidental gun deaths for the 61 million children under age 15. And around half of those are caused by adult males with criminal backgrounds accidentally firing their guns. While one accidental death is one too many, there are other much greater risks in the home that these marchers might want to concentrate on.

There have been other recent attempts to protest the NRA. In April, Michael Bloomberg’s Everytown was able to bring in just 75-100 people to protest the National Rifle Association’s Annual Meetings in Atlanta. The NRA event had about 80,000 participants.

Women’s March co-president Tamika D. Mallory announced that the NRA was picked for demonstrations because of a video by an NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch.

Mallory called the video “irresponsible and dangerous propaganda” that “suggests armed violence against communities of color, progressives and anyone who does not agree with this Administration's policies.”

I saw her new vid to these clowns, overall it was a good video, classic dana, but there were a few things I have issues with(will probably make a video about it next week)

And.....the anti gun marchers....hired guys wit guns for security...

Gun Control March From NRA to DOJ A Damp Squib? - The Truth About Guns

The rally’s organizers claimed that “real men don’t need guns”. At the same time, displaying weapons-grade hypocrisy, rally organizers hired armed security to stand guard during the 17-mile march.

Meanwhile, the NRA, with these harpies on their doorstep, worked with Dana Loesch to produce another timely and powerful video.

Loesch does a great job calling out the women who organized the rally, Tamika Mallory, Linda Sarsour and Carmen Perez. She also shines a light on the men behind them – including “The Charlie to their anarchist angels…Daddy Farrakhan”.

I think its kind of cute that these THOTs think they can take on, much less take out, the most powerful civil rights organization in the US......kind of like a hairy, stinky obese version of the bad news bears winning the big one lol

Well now, one thing they understand for sure, that there are far too many deaths by guns in this nation. But, of course, that is all fun and games to you fellows.

Well now, one thing they understand for sure, that there are far too many deaths by guns in this nation. But, of course, that is all fun and games to you fellows.

No...actually, the don't understand it.....if they did they would propose solutions to the actual problem. They don't want to actually solve the gun crime problem, they want to ban guns for normal people...those aren't the same thing.

If you want to save lives....

1) Teach gun safety as part of Fire safety in public schools

2) increase the length of time served for actual gun crimes....

They don't support either one of those things...so they don't care about gun murder.

No...actually, the don't understand it.....if they did they would propose solutions to the actual problem. They don't want to actually solve the gun crime problem, they want to ban guns for normal people...those aren't the same thing.

They don't support either one of those things...so they don't care about gun murder.
3) use anti-discrimination laws to reduce the amount of victim disarmament zones
4) insure self defense doesn't result in the punishment of the would be victim
the one thing I disagree with you on is your number 2.......I think increasing the amount of time served for violent crimes period, not just those committed with a firearm. Think about this, in order to hurt/kill someone wit a bat/knife it takes a lot more willingness to get up close and personal, less fear of retaliation, and just all around meanness than it does to get violent with a gun at yards away.

3) use anti-discrimination laws to reduce the amount of victim disarmament zones
4) insure self defense doesn't result in the punishment of the would be victim
the one thing I disagree with you on is your number 2.......I think increasing the amount of time served for violent crimes period, not just those committed with a firearm. Think about this, in order to hurt/kill someone wit a bat/knife it takes a lot more willingness to get up close and personal, less fear of retaliation, and just all around meanness than it does to get violent with a gun at yards away.

Yeah....I don't disagree with the 2) idea.....but I was simply focusing on gun aspect....

Forum List

Back