Women Who Don't Vote Make Me Sick

If the majority of them vote to ban abortion, no skin off my back. Its been 20 years since I would have wanted to abort a pregnancy. But if I were a kid again, I'd want the choice.

You are a very unworthy citizen.

If we could have another civil war where instead of the south fighting the north its the left fighting the right, I would be interested in that.

Or if we could split up the country. California, Michigan, Illinois, New York, Massachussets, and all the other Blue states start one country and the red states start their own. You can ban abortion if you want, give rich people all the tax breaks and see if it trickles down, etc.

I don't really appreciate Americans like you either. Not at all.

Oh, and I hope the rapture comes and takes all of you to hell. Isn't that where you think God comes and takes all the believers and leaves the rest of us here? Sounds like it would be heaven on earth without conservatives.

Indeed, when Mitt Romney and Santorum attack “liberals” for questioning the status quo, they are making it clear they like the way things are and they intend to keep it that way.

and the Democrats are going to change the Status Quo?....maybe to THEIR Status Quo.....either way to much of either of these Clowns and the Country suffers....

Us men want abortion to be legal because we see times when it is necessary or the desired outcome. For both us and the woman. Are you suggesting we should marry you like back in the old days before abortion was legal? Do the honorable thing? What do you expect from us? Of course we want that whore to get an abortion. She was just a piece of ass.

You are an immoral, low-life, son of a bitch.

But being honest.

And again, I don't even feel this way anymore. Haven't felt this way in 20 years. But that is the problem with you righties. You have no empathy. Even though I'm no longer in the position to ever want an abortion, doesn't change the fact that I realize they are a necessary evil.

You can tell us to keep it in our pants all you want. That just isn't realistic in todays society. Yet that is the message you are telling women? And you think that's winning you votes?

"
Women are coerced to abort a fetus by either husbands or boyfriends who do not want the additional responsibility or expense of a child; by parents who are ashamed of a teen pregnancy or who seek to conceal incest or rape; or by counselors, pastors and health professionals who insist this is in a woman’s best interest even when she doesn’t think so. Consider the pressures women face to abort a child:

"45 percent of men interviewed at abortion clinics said they urged abortion, including 37 percent of married men, according to the report “Forced Abortion in America” that compiled much of the research on this topic.

"Women are often threatened by male companions who take them to their abortion appointment, according to eyewitness accounts at abortion clinics. And women are also encouraged to abort their fetus by the staff at these clinics who have a vested interest in selling the procedure.

"Pressure to abort can consist of badgering a pregnant woman until she concedes, intimidation, blackmail and even violence. An astounding 64 percent of women say they were intensely pressured to abort their fetus, according to a 2004 study published in the Medical Science Monitor. Hundreds of women have come forward to tell their tale - and some of these stories have led to convictions of coercers."

EDITORIAL: Forced to abort - Washington Times

"
In Florida, Glenda Dowis brought her pregnant daughter at gunpoint to an abortion clinic, where the staff called police. To cover up her son’s rape of a 12-year-old, Pennsylvania mother Joyce Farley took the pregnant girl out of state for an abortion - her parents were not notified. Nine women held in a juvenile detention center in Chalkville, Alabama accused the male guards of repeatedly raping them and then forcing the girls to have abortions when they became pregnant. Augencia Jasso of New Mexico was charged after hitting his pregnant, young, sexually abused victim in the stomach, deliberately inducing a miscarriage. "

See, what losers like Boob don't say...they think these women are scum to begin with, which is why they take advantage of them...and they think they're scum when they get knocked up...which is why they want abortion legal. So they can herd them in there.

What a puke. He admitted to getting a girl pregnant, and admitted to his intent to coerce her into an abortion. Nice.

And I think if you ask a lot of men ages 18-40 if abortion should be legal, I'm sure the majority of us would say yes too.

But the GOP Government and Supreme Court doesn't work for We the People. They serve their constituents. Rich people and radical christians. Enough to at least keep the dirty south red for generations to come. They are used to being poor.

:lol:.....now you see why i think your somewhat brainwashed?....so the Democrats work for we the People?......the Republicans tell you to your face you suck....the Democrats tell you to your face how we we hear you,we feel your pain....as soon as you leave and the door shuts they have a great laugh at your expense....":lol:...boy these people are easily fooled....was he kidding?....he thinks we will vote that in?...:lol::lol::lol:"......keep believing the shit Bobo....Pelosi loves people like you......

If you look at Pelosi or any other democrats record you will see they are the party for the middle class and poor. Do they work with corporations and lobbyists too? Sure. But they also serve unions. Who else lobbies for the middle class other than unions? But as a right wing brainwashed American, you have been taught to hate unions and not realize that the only reason you make as much as you do is because unions first earned those wages. You only have sick days and vacation days and you don't work 80 hour work weeks because Unions got that shit for you. Is this too deep for you Harry?

And if you are paying attention at all you will see that the GOP now only work for the rich and are actually attacking the middle class because compared to labor in other countries, we cost too much. Right now they are attacking firefighters, police and teachers and auto workers. If they make too much, trust me Harry, so do the rest of us. What you don't realize is that as unions go, so does the middle class. And in the past 30 years, union membership went from the 30's to less than 10% of our work force. And in those years, our wages haven't gone up. No coincidence Harry.

I love it how the GOP try to suggest that Obama being a Harvard Graduate somehow makes him an out of touch liberal elitist. Especially when Romney went there too.

I'm making blind assumptions about you because you vote GOP. Either you are rich or dumb.

they are both out of touch elitist Bobo.....as well as all those other Assholes in DC.....why cant you see that?....are you rich?....i do know when you were here last time you were to cheap to buy your own Computer,so you just may be Rich....many Rich people dont want to spend their own Money on things....or are you Dumb?

Because I'm a 40 something year old man. I can afford kids now. But when I was 20, or 19 or 18, I would have aborted the seed in a heartbeat. Not lost a minutes sleep.

And I don't want you bible thumpers interfering with my rights because of your extreme beliefs.

You don't have a right to an abortion, babykiller.

Women do, and most of us sane Americans want it to stay that way. We understand its a necessary evil.

You don't take into account the thousands of women who shouldn't have kids. Why would you want bad parents to raise children? Seems like abortion is a necessary evil.

And you decide if you choose to get an abortion and you leave us alone. I don't know why you guys care. It isn't like you value life. Not even close. If you did care about life, you wouldn't have supported the Iraq war for profit and oil. How many soldiers died so oil and defense contractors could get rich?

And if you don't care enough about hungry children to fund welfare then how can you say you care about these kids before they are even born? Why does your caring stop once they are born?

You care about a seed but you don't want to lift a finger to help pay for these children. So abortion is a necessary evil. Poor women who can't afford to have kids. If they can't get welfare or a job then they must be allowed to get an abortion.

And contraceptives are a no brainer. That's where you lost the women vote. Hell, even Catholics use contracptives.

So if a women was carrying your child and decided to go through with the birth of the child, you would have no issues with her and pay child support until the child became 18, glad to hear it.

"
Women are coerced to abort a fetus by either husbands or boyfriends who do not want the additional responsibility or expense of a child; by parents who are ashamed of a teen pregnancy or who seek to conceal incest or rape; or by counselors, pastors and health professionals who insist this is in a woman’s best interest even when she doesn’t think so. Consider the pressures women face to abort a child:

"45 percent of men interviewed at abortion clinics said they urged abortion, including 37 percent of married men, according to the report “Forced Abortion in America” that compiled much of the research on this topic.

"Women are often threatened by male companions who take them to their abortion appointment, according to eyewitness accounts at abortion clinics. And women are also encouraged to abort their fetus by the staff at these clinics who have a vested interest in selling the procedure.

"Pressure to abort can consist of badgering a pregnant woman until she concedes, intimidation, blackmail and even violence. An astounding 64 percent of women say they were intensely pressured to abort their fetus, according to a 2004 study published in the Medical Science Monitor. Hundreds of women have come forward to tell their tale - and some of these stories have led to convictions of coercers."

I have a buddy dating this dingbat. One minute they love each other and the next they are calling the cops on each other. Anyways, one day they are breaking up and to punish him, she says she's pregnant and going to have an abortion.

He wanted to kill her! He wanted that child. But to punish him, she got an abortion.

And I would suggest that the world is better off. She's dingbat who does cocaine and parties all the time and she loves to do exstacy. She's a party girl. Do you really want her having a child? Do you think the world is better off with all the kids strippers have? Those girls running around having sex for money and doing drugs. Don't you think women like this should not have kids? Or would you prefer they just raise the next generation of strippers?

Wait a minute. Don't you look down on people who have multiple degrees?

:lol:

You think Drock looks down on multiple degrees simply because you think he's a Republican? And, you think he's a Republican because he is demonstrating the idiocy of your posts?

That's some funny shit.

What is he? A Democrat, Ron Paul Libertarian or Republican? Actually, I don't care what he is.

If he aint rich and he's voting GOP, he's just dumb.
and of course Bobo is smart because you vote Democrat...right?.....if you did not like what Pres. Obama is doing Bobo,would you say so?....or would you just go with the flow because guys like Dean will say your against him because he is black?......

You don't have a right to an abortion, babykiller.

Women do, and most of us sane Americans want it to stay that way. We understand its a necessary evil.

You don't take into account the thousands of women who shouldn't have kids. Why would you want bad parents to raise children? Seems like abortion is a necessary evil.

And you decide if you choose to get an abortion and you leave us alone. I don't know why you guys care. It isn't like you value life. Not even close. If you did care about life, you wouldn't have supported the Iraq war for profit and oil. How many soldiers died so oil and defense contractors could get rich?

And if you don't care enough about hungry children to fund welfare then how can you say you care about these kids before they are even born? Why does your caring stop once they are born?

You care about a seed but you don't want to lift a finger to help pay for these children. So abortion is a necessary evil. Poor women who can't afford to have kids. If they can't get welfare or a job then they must be allowed to get an abortion.

And contraceptives are a no brainer. That's where you lost the women vote. Hell, even Catholics use contracptives.

So if a women was carrying your child and decided to go through with the birth of the child, you would have no issues with her and pay child support until the child became 18, glad to hear it.

I'm 40something and love kids. I wouldn't just pay child support. I'd be there for the kid. And I would HATE to have a kid and not live with that child 7 days a week.

Oh dear God!! What an absolute fool you are. You have no right to any female's uterus, no matter how many you impregnate. You cannot force a woman to have an abortion, even you should know that.

And BTW, since you are over 40 surely you understand that your masturbation alone cannot and will never produce a human. Just thought you might like to know. :razz:

I never said I have the right to force a woman to have an abortion. On that comment alone, I need to call you out. Where do you see me suggesting that? Either retract that and admit I never said such a thing or piss off.

No, my spirm alone won't produce a child. But those spirm are alive if you want to get real technical. Maybe next you will want to make masturbation equal to mass murder.

You are right. It does take more than spirm to make a baby. And it takes more than a spirm fertalizing an egg too. It takes carrying the child 9 months. So a seed fertilizing an egg isn't a life either. Not yet. First trimester, rip it out if you want. Not murder. Not even close. Maybe in your right wing mind, but that's your decision. Don't get an abortion. But don't let your feelings get in my way.

Men who support abortion to the nth degree generally are motivated by their own desire to exert control over females:

"
Coercion facts:
  • 64 percent of abortions involve some sort of coercion.
  • 45 percent of men interviewed at abortion clinics recalled urging abortion, including 37 percent of married men.
  • Teens are at higher risk for becoming victims of coerced abortion.
According to researcher David Reardon, women give these reasons, among others, for undergoing abortion:
  • Forced by their mother, father, husband or boyfriend
  • Lack of support from social network
  • Persuaded / pressured by abortion center
Coercion can escalate to violence
One of the most well-known stories of violence against a pregnant woman is the Scott Peterson case. Peterson was convicted for the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn son, Conner. Every day, pregnant women are the victims of violence and even murder.
In 2007, Nathan Dale Hubert beat his pregnant girlfriend, Sheila Chrast, to death. She was found dead in her Sauk Rapids, Minn., apartment on Mother’s Day.
Facts:
  • Murder is the leading cause of death among pregnant women.
  • Pregnant women are at a higher risk of being attacked.
  • 92 percent of women say domestic violence and assault is the women’s issue of greatest concern to them."
Forced Abortions

I think this bobo is afraid one of his kids would be a faggot, that's what he calls homosexuals, not sure why he makes fun of homosexuals.

Last edited:
"

I have a buddy dating this dingbat. One minute they love each other and the next they are calling the cops on each other. Anyways, one day they are breaking up and to punish him, she says she's pregnant and going to have an abortion.

He wanted to kill her! He wanted that child. But to punish him, she got an abortion.

And I would suggest that the world is better off. She's dingbat who does cocaine and parties all the time and she loves to do exstacy. She's a party girl. Do you really want her having a child? Do you think the world is better off with all the kids strippers have? Those girls running around having sex for money and doing drugs. Don't you think women like this should not have kids? Or would you prefer they just raise the next generation of strippers?

Do you have a point other than you hate women and think you have a right to determine what babies are worthy of life, and which ones aren't?

:lol:
I love it how the GOP try to suggest that Obama being a Harvard Graduate somehow makes him an out of touch liberal elitist. Especially when Romney went there too.

I'm making blind assumptions about you because you vote GOP. Either you are rich or dumb.

they are both out of touch elitist Bobo.....as well as all those other Assholes in DC.....why cant you see that?....are you rich?....i do know when you were here last time you were to cheap to buy your own Computer,so you just may be Rich....many Rich people dont want to spend their own Money on things....or are you Dumb?

You thinking Ron Paul's way will be good for the middle class makes you delusional. Unregulated free markets. HA! How has that worked so far?

Want proof you are wrong Harry? Ok, here is your proof. Follow this. You thought the GOP were good until you found out about Ron Paul. All of the sudden you realize you were WRONG about the GOP. Well I'm trying to tell you that even though Ron Paul says 4 things I agree with, you are still wrong about him too.

You need to join the Democratic party and if Democrats don't work for We the People, we replace them in the primaries.

As a Republican, what do you guys do to stop your politicians from only working for the top 1%? You do nothing. When we see Democrats doing that, like Liebermann or Max Baucus, we try to get rid of them. They don't last very long in the Democratic party.

Now that doesn't mean I'm going to vote out Obama for working with the top 1% because I know you must as the POTUS. But he isn't giving them the farm like the GOP did when they had the power.

P.S. I'm using the very same computer I had the last time I was on these boards. I cancelled internet at home because I wasn't using it. Now its an election year and I decided to come back. Plus my brother got transferred to Switzerland and we skipe and email each other and facebook each other a lot more now that he's gone.

I miss my nephews. Thank God my brother didn't coerce his wife to abort them. :lol:

What is he? A Democrat, Ron Paul Libertarian or Republican? Actually, I don't care what he is.

If he aint rich and he's voting GOP, he's just dumb.
Far be it for me to get in the way of your own special reality. But, I am enjoying it.

If Ron Paul's ideas are so good, how come more Republican voters are going with Romney & Santorum or Perry or Trump or Cain or Bachmann instead of Ron Paul? Its been anyone but Ron Paul. Do you argue with Republicans on this site or just Democrats?

Because really, first don't you think you need to be able to convince enough conservatives first that Ron Paul's conservative approach will work? Why you arguing with us liberals about Ron Paul?

Right now you need to convince Republican voters first that Ron Paul's way will work. If you can't do that, how you gonna convince us liberals?

So if liberals don't buy it and conservative voters don't buy it, that makes you a fringe group with radical thinking.

So don't be surprised you aren't winning over us liberals when you can't even convince your own party that Ron Paul's way makes sense.

Liberals like 4 things that Ron Paul says. Funny that the GOP hate those 4 things. Maybe you should question them as to why.

i would not vote for Paul just because of the guys age.....being the Prez ages young guys a lot....what will it do to a 76 year old.....

Unregulated free markets. HA! How has that worked so far?

Name one before you dive off the cliff.

If the majority of them vote to ban abortion, no skin off my back. Its been 20 years since I would have wanted to abort a pregnancy. But if I were a kid again, I'd want the choice.

You are a very unworthy citizen.

If we could have another civil war where instead of the south fighting the north its the left fighting the right, I would be interested in that. .

No you wouldn't. You'd shut your fucking trap and hide until it was over.

I never said I have the right to force a woman to have an abortion. On that comment alone, I need to call you out. Where do you see me suggesting that? Either retract that and admit I never said such a thing or piss off.

No, my spirm alone won't produce a child. But those spirm are alive if you want to get real technical. Maybe next you will want to make masturbation equal to mass murder.

You are right. It does take more than spirm to make a baby. And it takes more than a spirm fertalizing an egg too. It takes carrying the child 9 months. So a seed fertilizing an egg isn't a life either. Not yet. First trimester, rip it out if you want. Not murder. Not even close. Maybe in your right wing mind, but that's your decision. Don't get an abortion. But don't let your feelings get in my way.

Men who support abortion to the nth degree generally are motivated by their own desire to exert control over females:

"
Coercion facts:
  • 64 percent of abortions involve some sort of coercion.
  • 45 percent of men interviewed at abortion clinics recalled urging abortion, including 37 percent of married men.
  • Teens are at higher risk for becoming victims of coerced abortion.
According to researcher David Reardon, women give these reasons, among others, for undergoing abortion:
  • Forced by their mother, father, husband or boyfriend
  • Lack of support from social network
  • Persuaded / pressured by abortion center
Coercion can escalate to violence
One of the most well-known stories of violence against a pregnant woman is the Scott Peterson case. Peterson was convicted for the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn son, Conner. Every day, pregnant women are the victims of violence and even murder.
In 2007, Nathan Dale Hubert beat his pregnant girlfriend, Sheila Chrast, to death. She was found dead in her Sauk Rapids, Minn., apartment on Mother’s Day.
Facts:
  • Murder is the leading cause of death among pregnant women.
  • Pregnant women are at a higher risk of being attacked.
  • 92 percent of women say domestic violence and assault is the women’s issue of greatest concern to them."
Forced Abortions

I think this bobo is afraid one of his kids would be a faggot, that's what he calls homosexuals, not sure why he makes fun of homosexuals.

I never call gay people faggots. I call right wingers that when I'm mad at them.

And I'm not sure why the right discriminates against gay people.

Forum List

Back