Allen West Second Most Prolific Fundraiser In The House...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Wow, this should get the dumb White Liberals & racist African American Democrats worked up in a tizzy.

West's millions rank him No. 2 in U.S. House.

Boosted by conservative fans across the country, South Florida U.S. Rep. Allen West has raised more money for his re-election campaign than any other House candidate this year except for Speaker John Boehner.

West, a Republican freshman and tea party favorite from Plantation, raised $5.8 million through Dec. 31, more than $8 for every resident he hopes to represent in a newly drawn district anchored in northern Palm Beach County. Most of that money comes from outside Florida, a sign that his closely watched race has reverberations well beyond his home state.

West is spending money almost as fast as he collects it, leaving $2.7 million of cash on hand. His big haul reflects an extensive network of conservative donors, the effectiveness of direct-mail fundraising and the far-reaching impact of his national exposure through TV news appearances.

About 3,000 miles from South Florida, Don Boos, 73, a landscape architect in Gardnerville, Nev., was so impressed with West's TV interviews that he sent $300 to him late last year.

"He's forthright and speaks like he knows what's got to happen. No mush, no gibberish, no rhetoric," said Boos, whose mailbox is often stacked with campaign solicitations from West and others. The long-distance donor was especially inspired by West's feud with fellow U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Weston, which gained national attention last year after an angry exchange over Medicare cutbacks. "He has to gain money to beat her out," Boos said.

Read More:
West's millions rank him No. 2 in U.S. House - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
- Big Government

Now watch the liberal condemnation of West as an Uncle Tom, high yella, house nigga!

He's a red meat thrower. He makes the conservative base happy because his being black gives him insulation from charges of rascism when he attacks the President in a profoundly stupid way.

But don't take MY word for it, take it from George Will last Sunday....

“Allen West from south Florida, a Republican, said he was outraged this week because it cost him $70 to fill his car,” Will pointed out. “He drives a Hummer. Newt Gingrich said the American people have a right to demand $2.50 gas. They have a right to demand to lobsters grow on trees. I mean, this is economic nonsense.”

He's a red meat thrower. He makes the conservative base happy because his being black gives him insulation from charges of rascism when he attacks the President in a profoundly stupid way.

But don't take MY word for it, take it from George Will last Sunday....

“Allen West from south Florida, a Republican, said he was outraged this week because it cost him $70 to fill his car,” Will pointed out. “He drives a Hummer. Newt Gingrich said the American people have a right to demand $2.50 gas. They have a right to demand to lobsters grow on trees. I mean, this is economic nonsense.”

Nice White Liberal spin. But only you and racist African American Democrats buy that B.S. Nice try though. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The GOP love having Allen West and Herman Cain pushing their bullshit. The Koch brothers back Herman Cain. Billionaires. Herman Cain and Allen West are no different than Romney or Santorum. Selfish rich people.

This election is about middle class or rich. If you are middle class, you must vote Democratic.

The GOP love having Allen West and Herman Cain pushing their bullshit. The Koch brothers back Herman Cain. Billionaires. Herman Cain and Allen West are no different than Romney or Santorum. Selfish rich people.

This election is about middle class or rich. If you are middle class, you must vote Democratic.

So say the crazed Obama-Bots anyway. :cuckoo:

If the day ever comes that Allen West runs for president, and I hope and pray he does, I will ACTIVELY work for his election effort. He's the best thing with an "R" next to his name to come along in decades.

Now watch the liberal condemnation of West as an Uncle Tom, high yella, house nigga!

Rich people use color and religion to divide us. They don't care about color. They only care about money. They use these wedge issues to sucker middle class and poor people to vote with them.

Romney and Allen West both see things from a rich man's perspective. Neither of them have empathy towards us, black or white, gay or straight or muslim or jew or christian.

Regardless of what color you are, consider us the rabble.

How have they suckered your vote? God gays or guns or racism.

If the day ever comes that Allen West runs for president, and I hope and pray he does, I will ACTIVELY work for his election effort. He's the best thing with an "R" next to his name to come along in decades.

Too bad the GOP would lose the south if they ever nominated a black person. You forget how you won the south over in the 60's during the Civil Rights movement??? Google the Southern Strategy.

Colon Powell and Condi Rice were never elected. They were appointed tokens. Look, see, the GOP is diverse. BFD! Its not hard to find rich greedy black people just like its easy to find rich greedy white people.

Too bad the GOP would lose the south if they ever nominated a black person. You forget how you won the south over in the 60's during the Civil Rights movement??? Google the Southern Strategy.

Colon Powell and Condi Rice were never elected. They were appointed tokens. Look, see, the GOP is diverse. BFD! Its not hard to find rich greedy black people just like its easy to find rich greedy white people.

You go ahead and believe that crap. I know better than to buy into your liberal democrap race baiting bull shit.

Jeez Bobo, you really believe this crap? You're a fucking tool of the Marxists. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back