Women Who Don't Vote Make Me Sick

Isn't he the one that said in one of his first posts, he didn't have to worry about "that" for the last 20 years?? Did I read something he didn't write??

Yea, by the way you post you wouldn't know how to handle a real woman, Boobs. :lol:

What a pig ^^^^^^.

And he dares to talk about a war on women.

Really, ya can't make this up.

I'm an equal opportunity offender. Do you want me to treat her different than I would a man because she's a woman? She said I have ED and I can't talk about her blown out snatch?

Funny you didn't call her out for her inappropriate comment.
Yuck.

Still not calling her out for starting the inappropriate comments? This is the Republicans idea of fair and balanced.

I'm an equal opportunity offender. Do you want me to treat her different than I would a man because she's a woman? She said I have ED and I can't talk about her blown out snatch?

Yuck.

Still not calling her out for starting the inappropriate comments? This is the Republicans idea of fair and balanced.
I didn't know what ED meant, until you made your post defending your penis.

Then, I figured it out.

I'd ask you if your penis is OK now, but I think we have had enough of that.

In case you didn't know, you misogynist little shit, she didn't talk about raping you, but that's where you went.

Pig.

Yuck.

After the crap you posted, I would hardly say I was inappropriate. I was playing your game, you know-------Follow the Leader.

I didn't know what ED meant, until you made your post defending your penis.

Then, I figured it out.

I'd ask you if your penis is OK now, but I think we have had enough of that.

In case you didn't know, you misogynist little shit, she didn't talk about raping you, but that's where you went.

Pig.

This is his strategy to get ppl to vote democrat.

Maybe this is actually a republican posing as a democrat to try to get ppl to think less of its members, doesn't seem articulate enough for that though.

Actually people in general who don't vote make me sick, but this email I got was from James Carville and it was addressed to women. I wanted to share it:

Have you been watching all these Republican men telling women what to do with their health care?

Last week it was a Congressional panel on women’s health with five men and no women. This week, it was the GOP presidential candidates debating what women should and shouldn’t be allowed to do with their own health care choices.

This Republican War on Women has got to come to a stop. ....show these Republicans that we won’t let them get away with this nonsense.

It ain’t rocket science. If Congress wants to mess around with women’s health care, women have got to be part of the discussion. Maybe Republicans don’t get it. But looking at the numbers, I can tell you that voters do get it.

Maybe Republican women won't show up this year.

If Ron Paul's ideas are so good,
Sooooo, now I'm a Ron Paul supporter?

:lol:

I don't even care at this point. Want to tell me who you support, feel free. But right now I'm imagining a faggoty little pussy who's voting for Rosanne Barr and the Green party.

You should be voting Democratic though.

Faggots? Really? So to be a real man you have to vote Democratic. Wow, and libs say these asses don't exist

Last edited:
Actually people in general who don't vote make me sick, but this email I got was from James Carville and it was addressed to women. I wanted to share it:

Have you been watching all these Republican men telling women what to do with their health care?

Last week it was a Congressional panel on women’s health with five men and no women. This week, it was the GOP presidential candidates debating what women should and shouldn’t be allowed to do with their own health care choices.

This Republican War on Women has got to come to a stop. ....show these Republicans that we won’t let them get away with this nonsense.

It ain’t rocket science. If Congress wants to mess around with women’s health care, women have got to be part of the discussion. Maybe Republicans don’t get it. But looking at the numbers, I can tell you that voters do get it.

James Carville is a fucking retard..

I'm getting really sick of the leftists blatantly violating the Bill of Rights...

The Bill of Rights is clearly an inconvenience to them..

I love how the left acts as if the government can force people/religious institutions/businesses to do whatever the fuck they want.. Then of course they sit there and rationalize that loony tyrannical nonsense as positive..

Every progressive in the United States belongs in prison on charges of treason.

What about when Mohammad Ali didn't want to go to Viet Nam because of his religous beliefs? Seems like conservatives back then wanted him thrown in jail and stripped of his title for his religous beliefs.

Did we attack the Bill of Rights by telling Mormons they can't marry more than one wife?

And what if your employer is a scientologist. Can they deny you drugs you may need because their religion doesn't approve? No they can not.

Whenever Religous freedoms and Laws butt heads, law wins. As it should.

In what universe is war against Islamic beliefs????

The Quaran preaches nothing other than war and consequence...

The better question would be - is the draft legal - can our government FORCE an individual to join the military and fight... No they can't therefore Ali was right - not because it was against his religion but because the government has no right to force an individual into the military.

Scientology isn't even a religion - it's a cult.

And NO the government has NO RIGHT regulating marriage or polygamy...

OUR BILL OF RIGHTS IS LAW DUMMY...

Isn't he the one that said in one of his first posts, he didn't have to worry about "that" for the last 20 years?? Did I read something he didn't write??

Yea, by the way you post you wouldn't know how to handle a real woman, Boobs. :lol:

Because I'm a 40 something year old man. I can afford kids now. But when I was 20, or 19 or 18, I would have aborted the seed in a heartbeat. Not lost a minutes sleep.

And I don't want you bible thumpers interfering with my rights because of your extreme beliefs.

Because I'm a 40 something year old man. I can afford kids now. But when I was 20, or 19 or 18, I would have aborted the seed in a heartbeat. Not lost a minutes sleep.

And I don't want you bible thumpers interfering with my rights because of your extreme beliefs.

On the other hand you have no problem interfering with our rights.

Pretty damned convenient for you, isn't it?

Immie

You don't have a right to an abortion, babykiller.

Sadly, in this country you do.

I believe that is part of what is wrong with this country and if I were asked, "when did this country begin to fall apart?" I would say, "January 22, 1973".

That would be the date when I would say we started devaluing human life even though, it had to have happened before that particular day. And this country began to fall apart when we began to devalue the lives of our brothers and sisters.

Immie

No, I meant HE didn't, lol.

Even he does if he gets his better half pregnant.

And I say better half, because us guys all know our other halves are the better half... well, when they are within hearing range that is. :D

Immie

Women do, and most of us sane Americans want it to stay that way. We understand its a necessary evil.

You don't take into account the thousands of women who shouldn't have kids. Why would you want bad parents to raise children? Seems like abortion is a necessary evil.

And you decide if you choose to get an abortion and you leave us alone. I don't know why you guys care. It isn't like you value life. Not even close. If you did care about life, you wouldn't have supported the Iraq war for profit and oil. How many soldiers died so oil and defense contractors could get rich?

And if you don't care enough about hungry children to fund welfare then how can you say you care about these kids before they are even born? Why does your caring stop once they are born?

You care about a seed but you don't want to lift a finger to help pay for these children. So abortion is a necessary evil. Poor women who can't afford to have kids. If they can't get welfare or a job then they must be allowed to get an abortion.

And contraceptives are a no brainer. That's where you lost the women vote. Hell, even Catholics use contracptives.

I believe that is part of what is wrong with this country and if I were asked, "when did this country begin to fall apart?" I would say, "January 22, 1973".

That would be the date when I would say we started devaluing human life even though, it had to have happened before that particular day. And this country began to fall apart when we began to devalue the lives of our brothers and sisters.

Immie

Actually, if you look at the numbers, crime rates started going down around 15 years after 1973. Right about when these unwanted kids would have turned 15 and started committing crimes and going to prison.

The crime rates went down because all those unwanted children weren't born and neglected and running the streets in our inner cities committing crimes because their mothers never wanted them in the first place and therefore didn't raise them properly.

Think of all those people in prison serving life. If their mothers would have only aborted.

Abortion is a necessary evil. In a perfect world we could ban it but not in this one. And it isn't even that big of a deal. Seriously, life isn't that precious. If it is, I commit mass murder everytime I ejaculate into a sock.

Here is more proof that life isn't that precious that it begins from the moment of conception. Except for Rick Santorum, most of us don't treat a miscarrage the same way we do if a one or two year old child dies in our family.

Immie

Actually, if you look at the numbers, crime rates started going down around 15 years after 1973. Right about when these unwanted kids would have turned 15 and started committing crimes and going to prison.

The crime rates went down because all those unwanted children weren't born and neglected and running the streets in our inner cities committing crimes because their mothers never wanted them in the first place and therefore didn't raise them properly.

Think of all those people in prison serving life. If their mothers would have only aborted.

Abortion is a necessary evil. In a perfect world we could ban it but not in this one. And it isn't even that big of a deal. Seriously, life isn't that precious. If it is, I commit mass murder everytime I ejaculate into a sock.

Oh dear God!! What an absolute fool you are. You have no right to any female's uterus, no matter how many you impregnate. You cannot force a woman to have an abortion, even you should know that.

And BTW, since you are over 40 surely you understand that your masturbation alone cannot and will never produce a human. Just thought you might like to know. :razz:

Here is more proof that life isn't that precious that it begins from the moment of conception. Except for Rick Santorum, most of us don't treat a miscarrage the same way we do if a one or two year old child dies in our family.

That's because for the most part, miscarriages occur because for whatever reason, the baby isn't viable. When your own body terminates the pregnancy is a little different from killing the baby in utero.

Just as people handle murder of a two year old a little differently than they handle the death of a two year old of an illness.

Forum List

Back