Women Who Don't Vote Make Me Sick

Actually people in general who don't vote make me sick, but this email I got was from James Carville and it was addressed to women. I wanted to share it:

Have you been watching all these Republican men telling women what to do with their health care?

Last week it was a Congressional panel on women’s health with five men and no women. This week, it was the GOP presidential candidates debating what women should and shouldn’t be allowed to do with their own health care choices.

This Republican War on Women has got to come to a stop. ....show these Republicans that we won’t let them get away with this nonsense.

It ain’t rocket science. If Congress wants to mess around with women’s health care, women have got to be part of the discussion. Maybe Republicans don’t get it. But looking at the numbers, I can tell you that voters do get it.

With "their" health care?

It's provided mostly by white men who should decide the exact terms. Just like the women get to decide what to do with their vags.

Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!

I couldn't agree more.

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

I was talking about people, not states.

I am not sure that NPCs such as yourself should be included.

So was I talking about people. You said "Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!"

That's exactly what I was talking about. Those idiots in Red states vote for guys like Mitch McConnell and it turns out those people in those red states contribute less than they take and still arrogantly and ignorantly vote how others should live. Maddening is right.

It's those red states that feed and cloth this nation.
Not many people pick this hard work lifestyle.
They get up at sun up and stop at sun down, 7 days a week.

They remind me of Walmart workers.

With "their" health care?

It's provided mostly by white men who should decide the exact terms. Just like the women get to decide what to do with their vags.

Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!

I couldn't agree more.

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

I was talking about people, not states.

I am not sure that NPCs such as yourself should be included.

So was I talking about people. You said "Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!"

That's exactly what I was talking about. Those idiots in Red states vote for guys like Mitch McConnell and it turns out those people in those red states contribute less than they take and still arrogantly and ignorantly vote how others should live. Maddening is right.

It's those red states that feed and cloth this nation.
Not many people pick this hard work lifestyle.
They get up at sun up and stop at sun down, 7 days a week.

They remind me of Walmart workers.

Walmart workers work in an air conditioned store, out of the sun.
If you don't think red States contribute, think again city slicker.
Those people fill your grocery store with all food items and your clothing, so yes they contribute and work damn hard at it.
Without them the people in the city would starve to death.
These are the people who work out in the climate and knows the most about how the climate changes.

Forum List

Back