Women Who Don't Vote Make Me Sick

Actually people in general who don't vote make me sick, but this email I got was from James Carville and it was addressed to women. I wanted to share it:

Have you been watching all these Republican men telling women what to do with their health care?

Last week it was a Congressional panel on women’s health with five men and no women. This week, it was the GOP presidential candidates debating what women should and shouldn’t be allowed to do with their own health care choices.

This Republican War on Women has got to come to a stop. ....show these Republicans that we won’t let them get away with this nonsense.

It ain’t rocket science. If Congress wants to mess around with women’s health care, women have got to be part of the discussion. Maybe Republicans don’t get it. But looking at the numbers, I can tell you that voters do get it.

I'm guessing that you don't know that it was a Republican Supreme Court of Men who ruled on Roe vs Wade.
That was based on woman's Constitutional rights.

Actually people in general who don't vote make me sick, but this email I got was from James Carville and it was addressed to women. I wanted to share it:

Have you been watching all these Republican men telling women what to do with their health care?

Last week it was a Congressional panel on women’s health with five men and no women. This week, it was the GOP presidential candidates debating what women should and shouldn’t be allowed to do with their own health care choices.

This Republican War on Women has got to come to a stop. ....show these Republicans that we won’t let them get away with this nonsense.

It ain’t rocket science. If Congress wants to mess around with women’s health care, women have got to be part of the discussion. Maybe Republicans don’t get it. But looking at the numbers, I can tell you that voters do get it.

I'm guessing that you don't know that it was a Republican Supreme Court of Men who ruled on Roe vs Wade.
Half the Supreme's should be women.

According to Hillary most women should not be allowed to vote - they are weak, easily manipulated into voting for who their husbands tell them... :p

l-28894-political-correctness-is-fascism-pretending-to-be-manners-george-carlin.jpg

Look at how many women are running this year. Most of them are Democrats.

Women said they wanted to vote for a woman, just not that woman, referring to Hillary. Now is their chance to prove it. Lots of women on the ballot this year. Most of them with D's next to their names.

The Republicans only run white men

View attachment 227148

Arizona has 2 women running for the Senate.
One R and one D.

According to Hillary most women should not be allowed to vote - they are weak, easily manipulated into voting for who their husbands tell them... :p
It's true. Just like a lot of kids are turned either liberal or conservative by their parents. A lot of these women don't even care but their husbands make them go vote and of course they vote for who they are told to vote.

Except Melania

Is Melania Trump voting for Donald?

All of the Justices should be based on their qualifications, not their sex.

l-28894-political-correctness-is-fascism-pretending-to-be-manners-george-carlin.jpg

Women said they wanted to vote for a woman, just not that woman, referring to Hillary. Now is their chance to prove it. Lots of women on the ballot this year. Most of them with D's next to their names.

View attachment 227148

One R and one D.

Good for AZ. Georgia has a white man running against a black woman for Governor. She would be the first black woman governor in our nations history. You'll never see a black woman with an R saying that. Carli Fiorino and Sarah Palin are the two tokens I know of in your party.

I know you don't like Hillary or Nancy Pelosi but show me the first Republican House or Senate Majority leader that's a woman or black ok? And actually, I take that back. Republicans love to appoint tokens. Show us a black win a Senate seat or Governors seat or dare I say nominate a black to be President. You'll never do it. We not only nominated a black we elected him twice.

Republicans are so far behind luckily their women don't mind because you pay their bills.

You think white men are more qualified to be judges? That's showing your bias.

If 50% of the population is women, so should our government.

For such a diverse nation we have no diversity in the board room or our government. Why? Do you think white men are more qualified to lead?

It's true. Just like a lot of kids are turned either liberal or conservative by their parents. A lot of these women don't even care but their husbands make them go vote and of course they vote for who they are told to vote.

Except Melania

Is Melania Trump voting for Donald?
'Women Are Weak, Easily Manipulated'

Great DNC Bumper Sticker!

:lmao:

View attachment 227148

One R and one D.

Good for AZ. Georgia has a white man running against a black woman for Governor. She would be the first black woman governor in our nations history. You'll never see a black woman with an R saying that. Carli Fiorino and Sarah Palin are the two tokens I know of in your party.

I know you don't like Hillary or Nancy Pelosi but show me the first Republican House or Senate Majority leader that's a woman or black ok? And actually, I take that back. Republicans love to appoint tokens. Show us a black win a Senate seat or Governors seat or dare I say nominate a black to be President. You'll never do it. We not only nominated a black we elected him twice.

Republicans are so far behind luckily their women don't mind because you pay their bills.

At one time the only Black man in the Senate was a Republican.
Did you forget about Herman Cain?
That was awful what they did to him.

You think white men are more qualified to be judges? That's showing your bias.

If 50% of the population is women, so should our government.

For such a diverse nation we have no diversity in the board room or our government. Why? Do you think white men are more qualified to lead?

Show me where I said that.

be careful what you wish for

Everyone knows it is the GOP who want low voter turn out and that Democrats win everytime more people show up. That is why the GOP always wins midterms.

Wasn't their a stronger than normal turnout in 2010?
I don't know but I just saw this

All of these candidates, if they win, are expected to do so on the backs of white suburban women. In the NBC/Wall Street Journal poll, Democrats have a 55 percent to 37 percent lead over Republicans among female voters. Men favor Republicans by a narrower margin, 50 percent to 43 percent.

Democrats Expecting Big House, Gubernatorial Gains On Election Night | HuffPost

I can't believe we won't win the Senate too.

The Democrats should pick up 35-40 seats in the House, the Senate is going to be tougher because of the toss up states, I look for the GOP to pick up one or two seats. I haven't followed any governor races.

View attachment 227148
No conservative woman will ever vote for a progressive....

View attachment 227148

One R and one D.

At one time the only Black man in the Senate was a Republican.
Did you forget about Herman Cain?
That was awful what they did to him.

You talking about this guy?

Herman Cain never won one election as a Republican. Fact. Look it up. Oh, and what did "they" do to Herman Cain and who are they? And why did Republicans fall for it? I mean, it happened in the Republican primaries you know. Democrats and liberals had nothing to do with what "they" did to Herman. Reminds me of how Republicans fucked with Ben Carson or when Bush spread a rumor John McCain's adopted daughter was his illegitimate kid.

And don't forget the Republicans back then would be modern day Democrats. We know this is true because we see how much modern day Republicans worship that liberal Democrat Robert E Lee and his confederate flag.

View attachment 227148
Lots of them did vote for Obama and Hillary. Just not enough of them voted for Hillary that should have. They fell for the lie that Hillary is a liar and then they voted for a liar Trump.

Bush 2 did such a bad job America elected a black liberal one time Senator from Chicago.

Obama did a good job and stupid America gave control to Donald Trump, a known liar and con man. Amazing. You should be proud.

The pendulum swings back today bitch.

View attachment 227148
Lots of them did vote for Obama and Hillary. Just not enough of them voted for Hillary that should have. They fell for the lie that Hillary is a liar and then they voted for a liar Trump.

Bush 2 did such a bad job America elected a black liberal one time Senator from Chicago.

Obama did a good job and stupid America gave control to Donald Trump, a known liar and con man. Amazing. You should be proud.

They are not conservative if they vote for progressives

View attachment 227148

They are not conservative if they vote for progressives
I would still be a liberal if I voted for Trump. Maybe I don't like conservatives but I like what Trump is doing. Remember when Trump won the primaries he was not the conservative. He was different than all the other Republicans but he wasn't the most conservative.

And Bush sucked so bad conservatives voted for Obama to get us out of the ditch because McCain/Palin were simply not smart enough and everyone could tell.

With "their" health care?

It's provided mostly by white men who should decide the exact terms. Just like the women get to decide what to do with their vags.

Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!

With "their" health care?

It's provided mostly by white men who should decide the exact terms. Just like the women get to decide what to do with their vags.

Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!

I couldn't agree more.

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

First of all, in any given election, women are the majority of voters. If women wanted to vote a monolithic bloc, then there's nothing men could do about it. But they do not. What you mean to say isn't that women who don't vote make you mad, but women who don't vote as you want them to make you mad. Second of all, the U.S. is a representative democracy. That means that, as I'm sure we're all aware, the general populace votes for politicians who they feel best serves their interest. That can be a man or a woman. The idea that only a female politician can act in the best regards to females in the U.S. is ridiculously flawed, since it labors under the assumption that any specific female candidate garners the majority of female votes and/or would better serve the general female public than a male.

Way off base! Where to begin.

First of all, I don't care which way women vote. If the majority of them vote to ban abortion, no skin off my back. Its been 20 years since I would have wanted to abort a pregnancy. But if I were a kid again, I'd want the choice.

And women need to know that one or two Supreme Court seats might be up for grabs in the next 4 years. If the GOP appoint one or two more conservatives to the Supreme Court, they will overturn Roe V Wade.

But I do think that women will overwhelmingly decide to keep their right to choose for themselves.

Look at your unAmerican position on voting. You guys don't want the masses to show up. Remember going into poor ghettos and asking a few ignorant poor people about issues and they were not up on the issues. In other words you suggest they should't vote. But what about all the facts you don't understand because Fox has you brainwashed? Isn't that almost the same thing?

I thought in America all citizens should be encouraged to vote and we say that if you don't vote then you have no right to complain. What ever happened to that? Is it because Republicans always benefit from low voter turn out?

I want every citizen who can to show up and vote. Man or woman. If voter turn out is great, the Democrats will win.

That's why me and James Carville love that you are attacking women. Bigger voting block than Catholics I'll tell you that much. :lol:
Two wack jobs go into a bar.

You can finish it. It is the truth that the Women tried to go off subject and were put down. We see the same thing happen her when someone who does not like the way a conversation is going and cuts the thread.

Forum List

Back