Women Who Don't Vote Make Me Sick

Actually people in general who don't vote make me sick, but this email I got was from James Carville and it was addressed to women. I wanted to share it:

Have you been watching all these Republican men telling women what to do with their health care?

Last week it was a Congressional panel on women’s health with five men and no women. This week, it was the GOP presidential candidates debating what women should and shouldn’t be allowed to do with their own health care choices.

This Republican War on Women has got to come to a stop. ....show these Republicans that we won’t let them get away with this nonsense.

It ain’t rocket science. If Congress wants to mess around with women’s health care, women have got to be part of the discussion. Maybe Republicans don’t get it. But looking at the numbers, I can tell you that voters do get it.

With "their" health care?

It's provided mostly by white men who should decide the exact terms. Just like the women get to decide what to do with their vags.

Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!

I couldn't agree more.

AP FACT CHECK: Blue high-tax states fund red low-tax states

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

I was talking about people, not states.

I am not sure that NPCs such as yourself should be included.

Actually people in general who don't vote make me sick, but this email I got was from James Carville and it was addressed to women. I wanted to share it:

Have you been watching all these Republican men telling women what to do with their health care?

Last week it was a Congressional panel on women’s health with five men and no women. This week, it was the GOP presidential candidates debating what women should and shouldn’t be allowed to do with their own health care choices.

This Republican War on Women has got to come to a stop. ....show these Republicans that we won’t let them get away with this nonsense.

It ain’t rocket science. If Congress wants to mess around with women’s health care, women have got to be part of the discussion. Maybe Republicans don’t get it. But looking at the numbers, I can tell you that voters do get it.
Because it is incumbent on all to lend their assent to those who demand the right to rule over them and take from them what is theirs.

First of all, in any given election, women are the majority of voters. If women wanted to vote a monolithic bloc, then there's nothing men could do about it. But they do not. What you mean to say isn't that women who don't vote make you mad, but women who don't vote as you want them to make you mad. Second of all, the U.S. is a representative democracy. That means that, as I'm sure we're all aware, the general populace votes for politicians who they feel best serves their interest. That can be a man or a woman. The idea that only a female politician can act in the best regards to females in the U.S. is ridiculously flawed, since it labors under the assumption that any specific female candidate garners the majority of female votes and/or would better serve the general female public than a male.

Way off base! Where to begin.

First of all, I don't care which way women vote. If the majority of them vote to ban abortion, no skin off my back. Its been 20 years since I would have wanted to abort a pregnancy. But if I were a kid again, I'd want the choice.

And women need to know that one or two Supreme Court seats might be up for grabs in the next 4 years. If the GOP appoint one or two more conservatives to the Supreme Court, they will overturn Roe V Wade.

But I do think that women will overwhelmingly decide to keep their right to choose for themselves.

Look at your unAmerican position on voting. You guys don't want the masses to show up. Remember going into poor ghettos and asking a few ignorant poor people about issues and they were not up on the issues. In other words you suggest they should't vote. But what about all the facts you don't understand because Fox has you brainwashed? Isn't that almost the same thing?

I thought in America all citizens should be encouraged to vote and we say that if you don't vote then you have no right to complain. What ever happened to that? Is it because Republicans always benefit from low voter turn out?

I want every citizen who can to show up and vote. Man or woman. If voter turn out is great, the Democrats will win.

That's why me and James Carville love that you are attacking women. Bigger voting block than Catholics I'll tell you that much. :lol:
I didn't know you're a woman. I see now that you're not a malaka but a butana. Ara, katse sta auga sou.

It's provided mostly by white men who should decide the exact terms. Just like the women get to decide what to do with their vags.

Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

So was I talking about people. You said "Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!"

That's exactly what I was talking about. Those idiots in Red states vote for guys like Mitch McConnell and it turns out those people in those red states contribute less than they take and still arrogantly and ignorantly vote how others should live. Maddening is right.

Because it is incumbent on all to lend their assent to those who demand the right to rule over them and take from them what is theirs.
Huh? Speak english.

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

So was I talking about people. You said "Idiots who vote - that is what makes me sick. People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others should live - maddening!"

That's exactly what I was talking about. Those idiots in Red states vote for guys like Mitch McConnell and it turns out those people in those red states contribute less than they take and still arrogantly and ignorantly vote how others should live. Maddening is right.

You collective communist ass STILL can't understand what is meant by "individuals", even after it's been explained in plain english.

These kinds of idiots who vote... MADNESS!

First of all, in any given election, women are the majority of voters. If women wanted to vote a monolithic bloc, then there's nothing men could do about it. But they do not. What you mean to say isn't that women who don't vote make you mad, but women who don't vote as you want them to make you mad. Second of all, the U.S. is a representative democracy. That means that, as I'm sure we're all aware, the general populace votes for politicians who they feel best serves their interest. That can be a man or a woman. The idea that only a female politician can act in the best regards to females in the U.S. is ridiculously flawed, since it labors under the assumption that any specific female candidate garners the majority of female votes and/or would better serve the general female public than a male.

Way off base! Where to begin.

First of all, I don't care which way women vote. If the majority of them vote to ban abortion, no skin off my back. Its been 20 years since I would have wanted to abort a pregnancy. But if I were a kid again, I'd want the choice.

And women need to know that one or two Supreme Court seats might be up for grabs in the next 4 years. If the GOP appoint one or two more conservatives to the Supreme Court, they will overturn Roe V Wade.

But I do think that women will overwhelmingly decide to keep their right to choose for themselves.

Look at your unAmerican position on voting. You guys don't want the masses to show up. Remember going into poor ghettos and asking a few ignorant poor people about issues and they were not up on the issues. In other words you suggest they should't vote. But what about all the facts you don't understand because Fox has you brainwashed? Isn't that almost the same thing?

I thought in America all citizens should be encouraged to vote and we say that if you don't vote then you have no right to complain. What ever happened to that? Is it because Republicans always benefit from low voter turn out?

I want every citizen who can to show up and vote. Man or woman. If voter turn out is great, the Democrats will win.

That's why me and James Carville love that you are attacking women. Bigger voting block than Catholics I'll tell you that much. :lol:
I didn't know you're a woman. I see now that you're not a malaka but a butana. Ara, katse sta auga sou.

upload_2018-11-6_15-23-2.jpeg

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

You collective communist ass STILL can't understand what is meant by "individuals", even after it's been explained in plain english.

In my defense, your initial post makes no sense. You said "People who contribute less than they use"

I assume you meant contribute less than they take? If not, what do you mean people who contribute less than they use? Words matter and you so far aren't making any sense. If you want to pretend you're talking over my head, try to at least be clear and write what you mean.

Because people in red states who are voting for less government, need to stop taking so much from the government. And you people need to stop bashing people in NY and MI and IL who actually carry your hick asses.

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

People who contribute less than they use - and still arrogantly vote how others

WTF?

Youre mad at people who take less than they contribute???

I always thought that was common decency, leave a place better then you found it .

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

WTF?

I always thought that was common decency, leave a place better then you found it .

Contribute LESS than they use.

Do you understand English? Today we are having many leftists here with trouble in that. No wonder, no one mistook you for Americans even for a moment. We speak English here.

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

WTF?

But not toilet paper

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

In my defense, your initial post makes no sense. You said "People who contribute less than they use"

I assume you meant contribute less than they take? If not, what do you mean people who contribute less than they use? Words matter and you so far aren't making any sense. If you want to pretend you're talking over my head, try to at least be clear and write what you mean.

Because people in red states who are voting for less government, need to stop taking so much from the government. And you people need to stop bashing people in NY and MI and IL who actually carry your hick asses.

You people set up the system , what do you think they are stupid and won't use what's given to them by democrats law?

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

WTF?

But not toilet paper

Socialism never leaves a place better than it was.

That's why the toilet paper is gone from Venezuela. Shithole is all that remains...

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

WTF?

Contribute LESS than they use.

Do you understand English? Today we are having many leftists here with trouble in that. No wonder, no one mistook you for Americans even for a moment. We speak English here.

I am an American not Americans...

Speak English please

Ah a bean counter.....one of those people.

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

WTF?

I'm confused and I think so are you. Are you being confusing on purpose? I find it strange that Republicans talk about takers and come to find out the red states are taking more than the blue I think you get the point and you don't know how to address it. It's called cognitive dissonance.

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

WTF?

It's you who is mistaken. People who contribute less than they use is different than people who take less than they contribute.

I see I'm dealing with stupid now. Thanks for trying though.

Well that is a lie.
The hearing was about the first amendment not womens health. The Democratic women tried to turn it into womens health.
The name of the hearing was - Lines crossed: Separation of Church and State.
The hearing was not about womans rights on health care.
The Democratic woman acted like spoiled rotten two year olds because they could not get their way.
They also proved that they do not like the constitution.

Are you ok with losing your right to get an abortion? How about the fact that
Every Vote For Alabama’s Abortion Ban Was From A White Man? The Alabama state Senate just passed the country’s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.

“These 25 men, who will never be pregnant, just legislated more rights to rapists than to women, girls & victims of rape/incest,”

Republicans say there is no war on women? Ok

Hey fuck it I'm not a woman.

Well that is a lie.
The hearing was about the first amendment not womens health. The Democratic women tried to turn it into womens health.
The name of the hearing was - Lines crossed: Separation of Church and State.
The hearing was not about womans rights on health care.
The Democratic woman acted like spoiled rotten two year olds because they could not get their way.
They also proved that they do not like the constitution.

Are you ok with losing your right to get an abortion? How about the fact that
Every Vote For Alabama’s Abortion Ban Was From A White Man? The Alabama state Senate just passed the country’s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.

“These 25 men, who will never be pregnant, just legislated more rights to rapists than to women, girls & victims of rape/incest,”

Republicans say there is no war on women? Ok

Hey fuck it I'm not a woman.

It was about the 1st amendment, not abortion.

I couldn't agree more.

New Mexico
2 Kentucky
3 Mississippi
4 Alabama
5 West Virginia
6 South Carolina
7 Arizona
8 Alaska
9 Montana
10 Louisiana
11 Indiana
12 Oregon
13 Tennessee

All red states.

It's those red states that feed and cloth this nation.
Not many people pick this hard work lifestyle.
They get up at sun up and stop at sun down, 7 days a week.

Forum List

Back