Women Protested Obama For Months

The Obama campaign accused Hillary of racism, and the Clinton campaign accused Barry of sexism during the 2008 Dem primary process.

Some people have short memories.

Liberals choose to forget the past when it conflicts with the spin of the day. Rush built a career out of reminding liberals every time they did this. He has a library of audio and video going back decades now. He loves doing Dem's then vs now segments.

The Obama campaign accused Hillary of racism, and the Clinton campaign accused Barry of sexism during the 2008 Dem primary process.

Liberals choose to forget the past when it conflicts with the spin of the day. Rush built a career out of reminding liberals every time they did this. He has a library of audio and video going back decades now. He loves doing Dem's then vs now segments.

Rush built a career stirring up crazies.

It wasn't minor no matter how many times you attempt to diminish it. A hot issue that's fiercely fought over the course of months and reported on by all the major news organizations is not minor.

I haven't even gotten to the counter attacks from Obama that Hillary and Bill were racist. When Obama successfully painted Bill as a racist and won SC Bill popped a freaking gasket. It was a very nasty race between Hillary and Obama.

Are you trying to compare opposition to Obama's election, 8 years ago (56% approval ) to the millions of people world wide who protested Trump's inauguration? That's just dumb.

I'm reminding people that Hillary and women accused Obama of being a sexist and misogynist in 2008 and they are reaching their on conclusions. You don't like it because it throws a monkey wrench in the attacks on Trump.

Obama took the presidency with 56% approval rating, and celebrations all over the world, and left it with a higher rating than Trump has now. Trump took the presidency with millions protesting all over the world. Your attempt at comparison is just dumb.

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states PA, MI, and WI. Trump coattails retained control of the House and the Senate. Trump controls 2-4 SCOTUS nominations. Trump presides over 33 state governorships and 69 of 99 state legislatures. :Boom2:

Yes, we know he won the electoral college, but not the popular vote. He's still an unqualified pig who is not capable of doing the job.

Okay I'll play your game, Trump won the popular vote in 30 states vs Hillary won the popular vote in 20 states. I know but but but...but... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He pulls in $50 million a year, you?

Are you trying to compare opposition to Obama's election, 8 years ago (56% approval ) to the millions of people world wide who protested Trump's inauguration? That's just dumb.

I'm reminding people that Hillary and women accused Obama of being a sexist and misogynist in 2008 and they are reaching their on conclusions. You don't like it because it throws a monkey wrench in the attacks on Trump.

Obama took the presidency with 56% approval rating, and celebrations all over the world, and left it with a higher rating than Trump has now. Trump took the presidency with millions protesting all over the world. Your attempt at comparison is just dumb.

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states PA, MI, and WI. Trump coattails retained control of the House and the Senate. Trump controls 2-4 SCOTUS nominations. Trump presides over 33 state governorships and 69 of 99 state legislatures. :Boom2:

Yes, we know he won the electoral college, but not the popular vote. He's still an unqualified pig who is not capable of doing the job.

Okay I'll play your game, Trump won the popular vote in 30 states vs Hillary won the popular vote in 20 states. I know but but but...but... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hillary still won the popular vote by 3 million. More Americans wanted her than him. This isn't about Hillary. She lost. too bad, but that's over. This is about an unqualified pig colluding with our foreign enemy to unethically get the presidency.

There is some of it on both sides, but snowflakes are the funniest about it.

They are absolutely classic.

One of my favorites is the "stay out of my uterus" cries while simultaneously insisting they be provided free abortions and birth control.

The media attacks on Palin were vicious, but not a peep from feminists, because Palin is a conservative.

Everything goes back to politics and doing whatever it takes to get power and force your narrow agenda through Congress.

They are not "feminists". They are female liberals. A true feminist would be concerned with all women, not just those with whom they agree with politically.

I would love to make that much money, but I have too much self respect to do what he does to get it.

One of my favorites is the "stay out of my uterus" cries while simultaneously insisting they be provided free abortions and birth control.

The media attacks on Palin were vicious, but not a peep from feminists, because Palin is a conservative.

Everything goes back to politics and doing whatever it takes to get power and force your narrow agenda through Congress.

They are not "feminists". They are female liberals. A true feminist would be concerned with all women, not just those with whom they agree with politically.

You know federally funded abortions have been banned for decades, right?

Hillary still won the popular vote by 3 million. More Americans wanted her than him. This isn't about Hillary. She lost. too bad, but that's over. This is about an unqualified pig colluding with our foreign enemy to unethically get the presidency.

We both know that's horseshit. Since it wasn't a popular vote election and neither candidate ran a popular vote campaign, rather they campaigned to win the EC, who won the most votes overall is meaningless. If your butthurt is that painful that you need to cling to nonsense like that, well sucks to be you.

We both know that's horseshit. Since it wasn't a popular vote election and neither candidate ran a popular vote campaign, rather they campaigned to win the EC, who won the most votes overall is meaningless. If your butthurt is that painful that you need to cling to nonsense like that, well sucks to be you.

Did you read the part that says it's not about her? It's about that Cheeto in Chief.

I would love to make that much money, but I have too much self respect to do what he does to get it.

I doubt you know what he does but go ahead, lets hear some examples.

You know federally funded abortions have been banned for decades, right?

Taxpayer money help fund abortions currently, though so called "feminists" would prefer all abortions and birth control are free. They are actively trying to get the Hyde Ammendment overturned.

It's on the ACLU website:

Public Funding for Abortion

Why is it important that Congress repeal the Hyde Amendment and other bans on abortion funding?

The Hyde Amendment and other bans should be repealed because they are discriminatory and harm women's health. If a woman chooses to carry to term, Medicaid (and other federal insurance programs) offer her assistance for the necessary medical care. But if the same woman needs to end her pregnancy, Medicaid (and other federal insurance programs) will not provide coverage for her abortion, even if continuing the pregnancy will harm her health. The government should not discriminate in this way. It should not use its dollars to intrude on a poor woman's decision whether to carry to term or to terminate her pregnancy and selectively withhold benefits because she seeks to exercise her right of reproductive choice in a manner the government disfavors.

Foreign aid we give is used to fund abortions overseas. That's another way that US Federal dollars go to fund abortions.

Democrats want to overturn the Hyde amendment and have no limits on federal funding of abortions. It's in their platform.

Forum List

Back