Women Protested Obama For Months

What Blues illustrates with his headlines about Obama being sexist is that snowflakes love to cry wolf and have short memories if it suits their political needs.

They certainly didn't accuse the MSM of sexism when Sarah Palin was personally attacked

The only women that feminists care about are women who believe exactly as they do.

Women were pissed and protested Obama for months with accusations of sexism and double standards.

No, a very few women did that. Don't lie and tell us otherwise. We were there.

Hence, your thread fails. We're not hypocrites. You're just lying about us.

Dozens of 2008 news articles on Obama's sexism against Hillary say you are wrong. It was a huge issue during the campaign and drug on right into the Democratic party convention. Hillary had a whole army of women supporting this, they had some catchy name for themselves I'll have to look that up.
Their name was...PUMA

What Blues illustrates with his headlines about Obama being sexist is that snowflakes love to cry wolf and have short memories if it suits their political needs.

They certainly didn't accuse the MSM of sexism when Sarah Palin was personally attacked

The only women that feminists care about are women who believe exactly as they do.

I'm sure you will get lots of agreement at your alt right meetings, but not so much among the sane population.

You mean the PUMAs. They were all rabid Hillary-haters in the 2016 campaign. That is, they're a tiny group who just hates the Democratic frontrunner, no matter who it is.
They were Hillary supporters that were pissed off that she sold them out and backed Obama after he stole her delegates.

If anything Trump is suffering a backlash due largely to Obama beating Hillary in 2008 and the blatant sexism from Obama's campaign and the MSM supporting him. Now Hillary lost again, this time to Trump and these women are having a hissy fit.

No. Trump is suffering a backlash due to his remarks, and behavior. Tell him that if he doesn't like the protests, he should quit being such a whiny bitch that says and does stupid stuff so often.

In 2008 Hillary and women accused Obama of being a sexist, sound familiar?

In 2008 Hillary and women accused Obama of misogyny, sound familiar?

In 2008 Hillary and women played the gender card on Obama, sound familiar?

In 2008 women challenged the results of the Democratic primary election, sound familiar?

In 2008 women questioned the legitimacy of Obama's victory, sound familiar?

In 2008 Hillary and women refused to concede the election to Obama, sound familiar?

You're trying to exaggerate a few small temporary events to make them compare to the intensity and volume of Trump's crap. There is no comparison. He's the KING OF SCUM by a YUUUUUUUGE amount.

LOL no I barely scratched the surface, its headline after headline and not some 1 day protest this went on for a couple months. You're just mad because I threw Obama's sexism in your face and you don't like the sour taste of that. Read em and weep, Obama king of sexism.

Yes. Everybody knows that is part of your silly batch of exaggerated claims. Note the silly and exaggerated part.

Don't get huffy with me, it was Hillary, Pelosi, Ferraro, Donna Brazil and others who said Obama was a sexist misogynist pig who stole the election from Hillary. Ouch that will leave a mark. :laugh:

Women were pissed and protested Obama for months with accusations of sexism and double standards.

Dozens of 2008 news articles on Obama's sexism against Hillary say you are wrong. It was a huge issue during the campaign and drug on right into the Democratic party convention. Hillary had a whole army of women supporting this, they had some catchy name for themselves I'll have to look that up.
Their name was...PUMA

So there was a minor meme for a month or two, 9 years ago that quickly was proven wrong and faded into nothingness, and you think that is relevant now? how silly of you.

Their name was...PUMA

So there was a minor meme for a month or two, 9 years ago that quickly was proven wrong and faded into nothingness, and you think that is relevant now? how silly of you.

No Obama's sexist raping of Hillary festered, the promise of it would be Hillary's turn next kept a lid on it until Trump unexpectedly won then kaboom these women threw a fit again. Yet another Obama mess that Trump has to clean up, shocker.

Their name was...PUMA

No Obama's sexist raping of Hillary festered, the promise of it would be Hillary's turn next kept a lid on it until Trump unexpectedly won then kaboom these women threw a fit again. Yet another Obama mess that Trump has to clean up, shocker.

Really? And the millions of people protesting Trump kept this as a secret and never mentioned it over the last 9 years, and suddenly decided to take it out on Trump? That's an amazing story you got there.

Their name was...PUMA

It wasn't minor no matter how many times you attempt to diminish it. A hot issue that's fiercely fought over the course of months and reported on by all the major news organizations is not minor.

I haven't even gotten to the counter attacks from Obama that Hillary and Bill were racist. When Obama successfully painted Bill as a racist and won SC Bill popped a freaking gasket. It was a very nasty race between Hillary and Obama.

Their name was...PUMA

This is spot on. Blues is a ninja tonight.

Hillary stepped aside for the black guy in 2008 so the woman would have her coronation in 2016.

It didn't work out that way.

We have proven that race "trumps" gender in America.

95% of blacks voted for Obama. If 95% of voters without a penis had voted for Hillary, she would have won. Women only have themselves to blame for not having a women President.

Last edited:

Their name was...PUMA

This is spot on. Blues is a ninja tonight.

Hillary stepped aside for the black guy in 2008 so the woman would have her turn in 2016.

It didn't work out that way.

We have proven that race "trumps" gender in America.

95% of blacks voted for Obama. If 95% of voters without a penis had voted for Hillary, she would have won. Women only have themselves to blame for not having a women President.

Exactly correct. If you go back to 2008 women were pissed that race trumped gender. Hillary claimed that if Obama were a white man she would have destroyed him. Obama played the race card often and effectively, which pissed off Bill Clinton to no end.

If anything Trump is suffering a backlash due largely to Obama beating Hillary in 2008 and the blatant sexism from Obama's campaign and the MSM supporting him. Now Hillary lost again, this time to Trump and these women are having a hissy fit.

No. Trump is suffering a backlash due to his remarks, and behavior. Tell him that if he doesn't like the protests, he should quit being such a whiny bitch that says and does stupid stuff so often.

No because they looked the other way when hillary was covering up her husbands salacious and lewd affairs. Thats why the march has no credibility. Its too easy to see through this transparent liberal goo fest.

Their name was...PUMA

It wasn't minor no matter how many times you attempt to diminish it. A hot issue that's fiercely fought over the course of months and reported on by all the major news organizations is not minor.

I haven't even gotten to the counter attacks from Obama that Hillary and Bill were racist. When Obama successfully painted Bill as a racist and won SC Bill popped a freaking gasket. It was a very nasty race between Hillary and Obama.

Are you trying to compare opposition to Obama's election, 8 years ago (56% approval ) to the millions of people world wide who protested Trump's inauguration? That's just dumb.

It really is fascinating to go back to the 2008 Democratic primary and revisit the gender vs race war between Hillary and Obama, its virtually identical to what they are accusing Trump of.

Hillary and women called Obama a sexist.
Hillary and women called Obama a misogynist.
Hillary and women refused to concede the election.
Hillary and women said Obama's win wasn't legitimate.

Sounds familiar doesn't it.

Their name was...PUMA

Are you trying to compare opposition to Obama's election, 8 years ago (56% approval ) to the millions of people world wide who protested Trump's inauguration? That's just dumb.

I'm reminding people that Hillary and women accused Obama of being a sexist and misogynist in 2008 and they are reaching their on conclusions. You don't like it because it throws a monkey wrench in the attacks on Trump.

The Obama campaign accused Hillary of racism, and the Clinton campaign accused Barry of sexism during the 2008 Dem primary process.

Some people have short memories.

No because they looked the other way when hillary was covering up her husbands salacious and lewd affairs. Thats why the march has no credibility. Its too easy to see through this transparent liberal goo fest.

Amazing story. You should type it up. I'm sure some right winger would make a movie of it. This sounds just perfect for that O'Keeffe guy.

Their name was...PUMA

I'm reminding people that Hillary and women accused Obama of being a sexist and misogynist in 2008 and they are reaching their on conclusions. You don't like it because it throws a monkey wrench in the attacks on Trump.

Obama took the presidency with 56% approval rating, and celebrations all over the world, and left it with a higher rating than Trump has now. Trump took the presidency with millions protesting all over the world. Your attempt at comparison is just dumb.

Their name was...PUMA

Obama took the presidency with 56% approval rating, and celebrations all over the world, and left it with a higher rating than Trump has now. Trump took the presidency with millions protesting all over the world. Your attempt at comparison is just dumb.

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states PA, MI, and WI. Trump coattails retained control of the House and the Senate. Trump controls 2-4 SCOTUS nominations. Trump presides over 33 state governorships and 69 of 99 state legislatures. :Boom2:

Trump won 30 states including 3 blue states PA, MI, and WI. Trump coattails retained control of the House and the Senate. Trump controls 2-4 SCOTUS nominations. Trump presides over 33 state governorships and 69 of 99 state legislatures. :Boom2:

Yes, we know he won the electoral college, but not the popular vote. He's still an unqualified pig who is not capable of doing the job.

Forum List

Back