Women make America great

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Winner of the FIFA womens World Cup And best of they tell trump to Fk off about visiting the WH They will visit the HOUSE

This won't be around too long so take your shots while you can

Winner of the FIFA womens World Cup And best of they tell trump to Fk off about visiting the WH They will visit the HOUSE
Yes US women's soccer team represents all that the Left adores. They hate President Trump, they disrespect the flag and their opponents and they are all about themselves. They were essentially a pro team playing against amateurs.

Good win by a good team that includes some ignorant people, as do all such teams.

butthurt-report-date-of-hurtfulness-time-what-caused-the-but-1661954.png

Yes US women's soccer team represents all that the Left adores. They hate President Trump, they disrespect the flag and their opponents and they are all about themselves. They were essentially a pro team playing against amateurs.
How many NBA champs went?? Were they pros vs amateurs too?

They are lucky they are good in a job that pays well. And frankly none are qualified to give their views on social ways as the final one while accusing others of hate because they can.

Nothing surprising about a pack of dykes not wanting to visit the WH with a Republican President who isn't gay.

I don't have a problem with them not going to the white house. But you can keep your political views and your sexual persuasion to yourself. You are payed to play a game.

I don't have a problem with them not going to the white house. But you can keep your political views and your sexual persuasion to yourself. You are payed to play a game.
Isn't it Presidents inviting champions to the WH? The sexual is no ones business but your political likes or dislikes shouldn't have to be contained

Isn't it Presidents inviting champions to the WH? The sexual is no ones business but your political likes or dislikes shouldn't have to be contained
Yes, you can say your political beliefs. But don't use profanity when asked about it. She could've just said I don't agree with Trump so I will be staying home if we win. She went out of her way to disrespect Trump. She also wanted EVERYONE to know she was gay. So I really didn't care what happened. I'm glad the USA one, but not proud of all the players.

men show more interest in politics than women, according to the data.

if you believe politics makes america great, then you believe men make america great!

But very much like Trump in one way - "all about themselves."

Forum List

Back