Women make America great

Winner of the FIFA womens World Cup And best of they tell trump to Fk off about visiting the WH They will visit the HOUSE

Is this the same team some of you fricken liberals were whining about a couple days ago?
Alex Morgan's World Cup tea celebration evokes Independence Day for US
Only women I whine about are republicans and they are a dying breed

I can understand that, with all your whining they must run away.

Winner of the FIFA womens World Cup And best of they tell trump to Fk off about visiting the WH They will visit the HOUSE
Yes US women's soccer team represents all that the Left adores. They hate President Trump, they disrespect the flag and their opponents and they are all about themselves. They were essentially a pro team playing against amateurs.
How many NBA champs went?? Were they pros vs amateurs too?
They are lucky they are good in a job that pays well. And frankly none are qualified to give their views on social ways as the final one while accusing others of hate because they can.
Wow! What a great description of Trump. Bigly!!!

Is this the same team some of you fricken liberals were whining about a couple days ago?

Thinker ,,,You DO have a sense of humor Not many trumpsters do

Thinker ,,,You DO have a sense of humor Not many trumpsters do

Yep, life in general tends to be quite funny.

Radical lefties spent years intimidating real women into allowing hairy freakazoid men into the ladies room. They traumatized young girls by forcing them to share locker rooms and showers with confused boys and now they think they support women when angry soccer players disrespect the President. No surprises here.

Wrong, OP. Because psychopaths come in BOTH genders and your favorite woman-like THING in politics, Hilarious Hillary, is the the most bloodthirsty warmonger in congressional history, that crab-crawling whore has never met a war she didn't like. And she has such a bragging zero-remorse, arrogant attitude about all the death she's caused. The only reason I don't call Hillary a female Hannibal Lecter is because she doesn't have the intelligence to pass for it.

Forum List

Back