(Tall) Tale Of The Tape, Biden Clearly Wins...

Just picking one at random:

Biden claimed he never received millions from the CCP and Russia during his campaign
Bullshit. Prove Biden received millions from China and Russia and lied about it.

How ironic you lie in a topic about Biden lying.

Pathetic.

Here's how you lie right to the faces of the submissive tard cucks:

During the 2016 campaign, Trump was in business negotiations with Russia to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and he intended to gift KGB Putin with the penthouse, valued at $50 million.

However, Trump denied, denied, and denied he had business relations with Russia all during the campaign. He flat out lied, and he had his man Michael Cohen lie to Congress about it.

1. July 26, 2016: "I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once.

Trump spit right into the faces of the rube herd and lied to them. That's how much contempt he has for them. But his contempt for the rubes rises to a whole new level when he is caught in a lie or disgracing himself in public.

Trump does not backpedal when caught in a lie or disgracing himself. He never backpedals.

In a scene right out of Orwell's 1984, Trump fabricates a completely new reality and feeds it to the rubes and they turn on a dime and swallow his fantastical new lies like sheep!

After Trump's lie about his business dealings with Russia were outed, this is the fantasy Trump fabricated:

"[a project] we were looking at in Moscow. Everybody knew about it. ...it was a well-known project. It was during the early part of '16"

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

It's sad how Trump's cucks project their Dear Leader's bullshit onto others.

It's sad how Trump's cucks project their Dear Leader's bullshit onto others.
You do know that the worst thing you can do to TRUMP! is to ignore him, right? Here you are, years after he left office, still rambling on about him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's Googling his name right now, looking to see who's talking about him.

LIST OF ALL LIES BIDEN HAS TOLD AS PRESIDENT

BIDEN FAMILY FINANCIAL / INFLUENCE PEDDLING SCANDAL / BIDEN COMPROMISED

Biden claimed he never asked / talked to Hunter about what he did

Biden claimed he never asked Hunter why he was coming along with him on AF2 trips

Biden claimed he never met with Hunter Biden’s Burisma fellow workers / members

Biden claimed he never received millions from the CCP and Russia during his campaign

BIDEN ‘LEADERSHIP’ LIES

Biden claimed he would be a Moderate President

Biden claimed he would be a ‘unifier’

Biden claimed he would not blame anyone else if things went wrong under him

- ‘The buck stops here.’

BIDEN COVID-19 LIES

Biden claimed COVID-19 vaccines did not exist until he became president

Biden / WH claimed Biden never eroded confidence in the vaccines created under Trump

Biden / WH claimed Biden never opposed COVID-19-induced Travel Restrictions

Biden / WH claimed Biden never claimed Trump travel bans were ‘Xenophobic’

Biden vowed there would be no vaccine mandate

- “I don’t think it should be mandatory. I wouldn’t demand it to be mandatory.”

Biden claimed he is tested for COVID-19 EVERY day.

Biden lied about providing non-vaccine COVID-19 treatments to US states

- Biden withheld therapeutics from states who refused to push his illegal vaccine mandates

Biden says COVID-19 vaccines prevents COVID-19 virus spread

Biden said vaccinated people could not get or spread COVID-19

Biden falsely blamed COVID-19 spike on unvaccinated

Biden lied about governors banning masks in school

Biden claimed more people vaccinated than he US population

Biden claimed 200 Million Americans have died from COVID-19

Biden claimed he was a professor after the Obama administration…but never taught a class

BIDEN ECONOMY CRISIS

Biden claimed repeatedly his ‘Build Back Better’ agenda / bill cost NOTHING

Biden claimed gas prices were falling while they were actually climbing.

Biden denied unemployment rate / goods shortages due to massive govt pay-outs to Americans

- Biden Admin / Govt paying Americans NOT to work

Biden claimed Inflation is temporary.

Biden claimed govt paying Americans NOT to work is not affecting unemployment / goods availability / cost increases

Biden claimed his illegal mandates, in violation of court orders, getting thousands of Americans fired, have no impact on supply chain crisis, unemployment, etc…blamed / blaming COVID-19

Biden declared surrender of US energy independence not responsible for rising energy prices

Biden claimed electric cars can drive across America on one ‘tank’

Biden / WH claimed ‘war on fossil fuel’ not responsible for rising gas prices

- WH said high prices necessary to force Americans to switch to electric cars

- At same time WH asks for investigation of business ‘price gouging’ as reason for rising prices

Biden denied looming ‘unchecked inflation’ – Treasury Secretary contradicted Biden

BIDEN OPEN BORDER POLICY LIES

Biden denied he sacrificed US border security / national security

Biden / Admin repeatedly declared border is closed, no Open Door Policy

Biden / WH claimed US BP funding / personnel cuts had no impact on massive illegal ‘invasion’

Biden claimed Trump initiated ‘kids in cages’ – began under Obama-Biden

Biden/WH lied about inhumane conditions for unaccompanied illegal children at border

- Massive over-crowding of children in cages, forced to take shifts sleeping on the floor

- Inadequate food, lack of potable water, virus-infected kids spreading virus to kids / US BPAs

- Children who survived smuggler sexual/physical abuse suffered same in Biden cages

- Children kept longer than legally allowed; held on busses for days before trafficked around US

- Children/Illegals trafficked all over US, dumped w/out notifying local/state authorities 1st

- Biden/WH lied about all of this; despite promising transparency, forbid media coverage / visits

Biden / WH lied, blamed Trump for their immigration failure/criminal violations of immigration law

Biden lie of omission – refusal to address ‘importing’ deadly COVID-19, no mandate for illegals

Biden lied about mounted US BP incident, claiming they used whips on illegal immigrants

Biden claimed he had been to the Southern Border

Biden claimed he had no time to visit Southern Border to see effects of his Open Border policy

Biden claimed his administration was not planning on paying illegals money

BIDEN AFGHANISTAN BETRAYAL / DISASTER LIES

Biden lied when he claimed the Afghanistan situation / withdrawal was under control

Biden lied when he claimed he could not deviate from / alter Trump-negotiated withdrawal plan

- Biden revoked / ended every Trump rule / plan then claimed he could not alter withdrawal plan

- It was Trump’s plan – Biden was in charge of executing the plan – He f*ed it up

Biden lied about Troop recommendations in Afghanistan

Biden lied when he declared he would not leave Afghanistan until all Americans/Allies were out

- Biden lied to allied leaders at G7 Summit, promising them the same thing about their people

- UK Parliament voted to hold Biden in ‘Contempt of Parliament’ and vowed as long as Biden is President it would not join the US in any military alliance

Biden / WH denied Americans left behind in Afghanistan

- ‘Everyone who wanted out got out’

Biden / WH / State Dept lied about number of Americans left behind in Afghanistan

Biden admin claimed he had taken responsibility for Afghanistan after he blamed everyone else

Biden claimed all Afghani refugees brought to US were vetted

- Terrorists on top Terrorist Lists and terrorist-connected Afghanis brought back to US

-- Un-vetted terrorists were treated as a higher priority than evacuating stranded Americans

Biden/WH claimed US killed terrorists responsible for bombing that killed 13 American troops

- Media reported later that the drone strike killed US Aid workers and children, not terrorists

BIDEN LIE ABOUT US FORCES IN SYRIA

Days after sending more troops into Syria, Biden told media, ‘There are no US troops in Syria’.

HYDE AMENDEMENT: LIE OR FLIP-FLOP?

Biden/WH says Biden’s stance on Hyde amendment has not changed

- Biden flip-flopped/lied on support for Hyde Amendment regarding abortion

CLIMATE CHANGE LIES:

Biden claimed US will reach Zero carbon emissions by 2050

Biden claimed US electricity will be Net-Zero carbon emissions by 2020

BIDEN ABORTION LIES

In 2019 Biden said he accepted his church’s belief that life begins at conception

- 2021: Biden recently stated he does not believe live begins at conception (flip-flop or lie?)

BIDEN ELECTION LIES

Biden falsely claimed Tx GOP sough to ensure partisan poll watchers intimidated voters

Biden falsely claimed Tx GOP intended to prevent voters from receiving ballots

Biden falsely claimed voter ID laws equated to ‘21st Century Jim Crow’

Biden / WH falsely claimed Election Laws ‘Worst Challenge to Democracy since Civil War’

RACE-RELATED LIES

Biden declared Blacks are not as diverse as Latinos

Biden declared blacks are not ‘black’ unless they voted for him for President

Biden falsely claimed the US medically experimented on the Tuskegee Airman

DEFUND THE POLICE LIE / DEMOCRAT POLICY AFFECT ON HIGH CRIME RATE

Biden / WH declared Biden / democrats had not / were not trying to defund the police

Biden claimed Democrat–run cities with tough gun laws do not have highest violent crime rate

BIDEN LIES ABOUT HIS OWN PAST

Biden claimed he traveled to Israel during the 6-Day War in 1967 & spoke with PM Golda Meir.

Biden claimed he drove a semi/18-wheeler.

Biden used to take AMTRAK home every weekend as VP

-- Angelo Negri, AMTRAK worker story – ‘Joey, baby’

-- Biden claimed he traveled 2,200,200 miles on AMTRAK, according to Negri

-- Biden was VP 2009 – 2017, Negri retired in 1993

Biden lied about having visited the Pittsburgh Synagogue after 2018 mass murder

Biden claimed he was a professor after the Obama administration…but never taught a class

The Full List Of Every Lie Biden Has Told As President: 98 And Counting

Biden’s obsessive lies – small and large – are big trouble for America

Biden lies like the average person BREATHES.

Only a small part can be credited to his dementia...
I knew there was a list of the Biden accomplishments somewhere... Thanks for posting them. I could sum them up in one word though... "LIAR"

You do know that the worst thing you can do to TRUMP! is to ignore him, right? Here you are, years after he left office, still rambling on about him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's Googling his name right now, looking to see who's talking about him.

Trump is still the defacto leader of the Republican Party and as such, he will remain in the news until Republicans throw him right under the bus and repudiate him.

Trump is still the defacto leader of the Republican Party and as such, he will remain in the news until Republicans throw him right under the bus and repudiate him.
Apparently, TRUMP! will continue to overshadow the dud currently residing in the White House because the "Big guy's" sycophants can neither defend nor promote him without resorting to TRUMP!. This is what TRUMP! wants, because it is massive free publicity since comparing his record to Quid Pro's ends up making people wish their situations were reversed. You want to hurt TRUMP!? Ignore him.

We all know the economy drives elections, and at this rate, the Republican candidate could probably expect an easy win. We will likely be in a big recession during the '24 election, and the American voter will pin responsibility for it on Quid Pro.

You have your own massive problems. Don't presume you can dictate to other people how they should clean their houses when you live in a septic tank.

Thank you for my laugh of the day.

Poor Sleazy. Nothing but lies, nothing but hate.

NOTHING!!
Is there a doctor in the house ? It may not matter. There may not be any cure for the sickness of Democrat denial. These loons are so deeply warped, that there is no hope for them. Denying Biden's lies and malice ? Yikes.

Forum List

Back