women in the military !

I read the true story of how the two female soldiers finally passed the Ranger school. It was a joke.

The course was broken down into sections. When the females flunked any section, they were allowed to repeat that section again and again, until they finally passed that part of the test.

The whole thing was a PC media publicity stunt. ..... :cool:
exactly---very, very few women can pass the men's tests

The thing is- you don't want those 'very, very few women' in the military either- do you?

I knew a woman who was an Olympic shooter, and a trained paramedic, 5' 10" and 160 lbs.

Who would you prefer with you in combat- her? Or the overweight kid who grew up playing video games?
sure --some can do it--but MOST can't

Again.................you keep saying that most can't do it. What experience do you base that on? My experience of actually serving with a squadron and seeing females on the flight deck directly contradicts yours. How many years did you serve in the military, and were any of your billets aviation related? Inquiring minds want to know.
it' a physical fact MOST women don't have as much muscle mass and even that does not have the stamina of men's

And so what?

Is there anyone here arguing that women shouldn't have have the physical ability be able to do the task that is required? Or that any man in the service shouldn't have the physical ability to do the task that is required?

Most men couldn't do what a trained Seal can do. Does that mean we should exclude men from the Seals? Or does it mean we put the persons- regardless of their gender- in the position that they are capable of doing?

You are just a broken record saying 'but most women' because what you really mean is that 'no women should be allowed'- regardless of their ability.

The American military is already having a hard time finding enough volunteers for our military- if the Harmonys of the world had their way- we would need about 14% more male recruits to fill their positions- about 200,000.

The American military is already having a hard time finding enough volunteers for our military- if the Harmonys of the world had their way- we would need about 14% more male recruits to fill their positions- about 200,000.
That must be the reason the military is going to allow Transfreakazoids to enlist. .... :cool:

That must be the reason the military is going to allow Transfreakazoids to enlist. .... :cool:
Yes that is the reason the military will allow you to enlist.

Some women can perform as well as a man. Because we have bizarre and peculiar concepts of equality, because some women can perform as well as a man, that means all women can perform as well as a man. That's just not true. Neither is it true that women can keep up the same kind of pace as a man for as long as a man can. It's a matter of physiology. The long bones are not as dense or as thick. The joints cannot take the pressure.

There are some tasks in which physical development just doesn't matter. Pilots, including fighter pilots can be men or women, after all, no one is expected to pick up the plane and throw it.

I watched a training exercise for some fire fighters. They were to pick up a hose, carry it up a ladder and put it through a window. The men did it without a problem. The woman could not. She just couldn't she didn't have the strength to pick the hose up, she certainly wasn't strong enough to carry it up a ladder and keep her balance. She was never going to put it through a window. This woman was going to said on through with high marks. No one was going to wash her out. This means that men in her firehouse were going to die because of her inability.

Sorry. It's the price of equality.

The thing is- you don't want those 'very, very few women' in the military either- do you?

I knew a woman who was an Olympic shooter, and a trained paramedic, 5' 10" and 160 lbs.

Who would you prefer with you in combat- her? Or the overweight kid who grew up playing video games?

Again.................you keep saying that most can't do it. What experience do you base that on? My experience of actually serving with a squadron and seeing females on the flight deck directly contradicts yours. How many years did you serve in the military, and were any of your billets aviation related? Inquiring minds want to know.
it' a physical fact MOST women don't have as much muscle mass and even that does not have the stamina of men's

And so what?

Is there anyone here arguing that women shouldn't have have the physical ability be able to do the task that is required? Or that any man in the service shouldn't have the physical ability to do the task that is required?

Most men couldn't do what a trained Seal can do. Does that mean we should exclude men from the Seals? Or does it mean we put the persons- regardless of their gender- in the position that they are capable of doing?

You are just a broken record saying 'but most women' because what you really mean is that 'no women should be allowed'- regardless of their ability.
more men can do what SEALSs do than women can.....
you are denying MOST women can't make it?

I read the true story of how the two female soldiers finally passed the Ranger school. It was a joke.

The course was broken down into sections. When the females flunked any section, they were allowed to repeat that section again and again, until they finally passed that part of the test.

The whole thing was a PC media publicity stunt. ..... :cool:

Same can be said for men.
what?? most women can't hack it....if most men can't hack it, why are MOST infantrymen men
hahahahhahahahahahah

what?? most women can't hack it....if most men can't hack it, why are MOST infantrymen men
hahahahhahahahahahah

Had you actually served, you would understand that not every job in the military is a combat job.

In fact, there are far more non-combat jobs than combat jobs.

Some women can perform as well as a man. Because we have bizarre and peculiar concepts of equality, because some women can perform as well as a man, that means all women can perform as well as a man. That's just not true. Neither is it true that women can keep up the same kind of pace as a man for as long as a man can. It's a matter of physiology. The long bones are not as dense or as thick. The joints cannot take the pressure. .

And again- who argues that all women can?

Really its pretty simple- have physical tests that reflect the job needs, and apply them across the board regardless of gender.

And so what?

You are just a broken record saying 'but most women' because what you really mean is that 'no women should be allowed'- regardless of their ability

Some women can perform as well as a man. Because we have bizarre and peculiar concepts of equality, because some women can perform as well as a man, that means all women can perform as well as a man. That's just not true. Neither is it true that women can keep up the same kind of pace as a man for as long as a man can. It's a matter of physiology. The long bones are not as dense or as thick. The joints cannot take the pressure. .

And again- who argues that all women can?

Really its pretty simple- have physical tests that reflect the job needs, and apply them across the board regardless of gender.

If only that were so. But it isn't.

And so what?

You are just a broken record saying 'but most women' because what you really mean is that 'no women should be allowed'- regardless of their ability
well, when you have to spend $$$$ for separate aspects for women, AND the women's physical standards are lower--I'd say that is not equal...it is stupid/inefficient

USMC PFT Score Charts
you want equality??! hahahah -----look at the ''equality'' in the above link

it doesn't matter if some can make it--the fact stands=most can't keep up with the men

so the women make up about 15% of the military, and even LESS are able to make combat physical standards
so you have very few in the combat units---so it is greatly inefficient to spend $$$$ for very few

hahahahhahahahahahah

Had you actually served, you would understand that not every job in the military is a combat job.

In fact, there are far more non-combat jobs than combat jobs.
hahahha--I did serve...your post is worthless...... and you just proved you don't know crap about combat!!
in the USMC, everyone is considered 'infantry'

ever hear of the Battle of the Bulge?? no you haven't--''non'' combat men had to serve as infantry
actually served? hahahahhahahahha
i didn't serve hot dogs

Years ago I worked at a factory that was near a military base. It was a tough physical job. Several of the employee's were females that had finished their time in the service and got hired on at the factory. 9 out of 10 were dykes.

Whenever I saw one of those lesbo's struggling to move something or pick it up. I would just ignore them and not attempt to help.

I just figured since they think they are a man, and draw a man's pay. It's not my place to baby sit them.

Now if it was a normal woman having a difficult time, I would gladly help out. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

I'm like that too, I'll help the big black women, but not the dykes.

They always save a few things too heavy for women to lift for me. I don't mind. :)

Israeli women’s assignments are far more restrictive than the roles envisioned by advocates in the United States who anticipate an American military that opens all ground combat units to women,
“Uniformed Israeli women patrol the borders
--also stated and cross checked in the NPR link !!

” As of today, “infantry and the armored corps were ruled out for women.”

Women’s combat roles in Israel Defense Forces exaggerated, military traditionalists say

Israeli women’s assignments are far more restrictive than the roles envisioned by advocates in the United States who anticipate an American military that opens all ground combat units to women,
“Uniformed Israeli women patrol the borders
--also stated and cross checked in the NPR link !!

” As of today, “infantry and the armored corps were ruled out for women.”

Women’s combat roles in Israel Defense Forces exaggerated, military traditionalists say

I was in the Middle East last summer, and witnessed a company of IDF women training.....it was pretty impressive.

the Israeli women are more border guards than combat infantrymen

Forum List

Back