women in the military !

this woman can barely lift the nozzle and barely reach the aircraft fuel nozzle
real nice
most women cannot keep up with men --fact
I am proud of my facts--thank you
who did the most fighting in WW2????? YES--MEN--sorry to make you cry
most women would not have been able to last as long, do as much, carry as much, etc at Guadalcanal, Iwo, Battle of the Bulge, Cassino, etc--physical FACT
Italy was very mountainous, hilly, etc...most women wouldn't have lasted very long there--physical fact

real nice
most women would not have been able to last as long, do as much, carry as much, etc at Guadalcanal, Iwo, Battle of the Bulge, Cassino, etc--physical FACT
Italy was very mountainous, hilly, etc...most women wouldn't have lasted very long there--physical fact

Quick question harmonica.................did you ever serve? If so, did you ever serve onboard an aircraft carrier with a squadron? I did, was stationed with VFA-131 onboard the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER and USS GEORGE WASHINGTON from 1989 until 1993. And, based on my experience while there, I can tell you that you are full of shit.

I read the true story of how the two female soldiers finally passed the Ranger school. It was a joke.

The course was broken down into sections. When the females flunked any section, they were allowed to repeat that section again and again, until they finally passed that part of the test.

The whole thing was a PC media publicity stunt. ..... :cool:
exactly---very, very few women can pass the men's tests

The thing is- you don't want those 'very, very few women' in the military either- do you?

I knew a woman who was an Olympic shooter, and a trained paramedic, 5' 10" and 160 lbs.

Who would you prefer with you in combat- her? Or the overweight kid who grew up playing video games?

I read the true story of how the two female soldiers finally passed the Ranger school. It was a joke.

The course was broken down into sections. When the females flunked any section, they were allowed to repeat that section again and again, until they finally passed that part of the test.

The thing is- you don't want those 'very, very few women' in the military either- do you?

I knew a woman who was an Olympic shooter, and a trained paramedic, 5' 10" and 160 lbs.

Who would you prefer with you in combat- her? Or the overweight kid who grew up playing video games?
sure --some can do it--but MOST can't

real nice

Quick question harmonica.................did you ever serve? If so, did you ever serve onboard an aircraft carrier with a squadron? I did, was stationed with VFA-131 onboard the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER and USS GEORGE WASHINGTON from 1989 until 1993. And, based on my experience while there, I can tell you that you are full of shit.
yes and the women had LOWER physical standards!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are full of crap
fact--most women can't keep up with men

I just so happen to see this while viewing some air videos
at about the 1.30 mark, the female is struggling to fuel the plane
she can barely reach it !
my god!

You really are ignorant aren’t you?

One of the best Snipers of all time was Lyudmila Pavlichenko. She killed 309 Germans during the Second World War. Lyudmila Pavlichenko - Wikipedia

Think about that for a moment. She wiped out two companies of Germans single handedly. She won the Hero of the Soviet Union award, the rough equivalent to our own Medal of Honor.

The Night Witches were female bomber pilots. They terrified the Germans. They climbed high at night, and then shut their engines down and glided towards the enemy. Over the enemy, they dropped their bombs, and restarted the engines to fly away. They did not fly with parachutes. If they could not restart the engines, they died.

In Israel, women are today in the military, and feared by the Palestinians. In Iraq, women fighters terrify the radical jihadists.

Joan of Arc decimated the British during the Hundred Years War. Boudicca battled the Romans and became a legend.

History is repleat with women in the Military. Smaller people, male and female, work harder. And while you snort derisively, the truth is that the smaller people are the ones who tend to make it to Special Forces, Navy Seals, and other special units. The average Navy Seal is about 5’ 10” and weighs 175 pounds. Only in Hollywood are they over six foot weighing in at two fifty or more. The reason? Bigger guys tire out faster, and are eliminated from the program. The smaller guys have more heart.

She didn’t give up because it was hard, she kept fighting to accomplish the task. Obviously the problem isn’t with her, it’s with you. Sexism probably makes a lot of sense to fools.

it is physically impossible for most women to keep up in combat
wow--you named 1 woman sniper..she didn't have to hump a lot of weight through the jungles or mountains--which for most women, they can't do as well as men

most women cannot march with the same heavy equipment as men and keep up
most have generally less muscle mass
have you ever humped [ marched ] with crew served weapons and combat load??

More than you know. I have marched more than you will know. Including with the M-67 Recoiless Rifle. M67 recoilless rifle - Wikipedia

A 37 pound tube that I’ve humped more than once. Also the M-60 Machine Gun, Tripod with T and E. Shall I continue? Twelve miles in three hours, or Twenty K in less than four. The Twenty K was combat load. Full rucks with all organic equipment. Mine detectors, 90 mm recoiless rifle, M60 machine guns. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight. It’s the size of the fight in the dog. Douche.

There were 2,000 female snipers in the Soviet Army during World War II. About 500 survived the war. That is one in four, or a 25% survival rate. The Night Witches flew 24,000 missions. Night Witches - Wikipedia

They flew an average of 800 missions each before the war ended. Or they died.

Find one of your American Men who flew half that many.

I could go on. But I’ve proven my point. Your sexist bullshit has had its day. Keep it up, and some MMA chick will flatten you.

you are just like the blacks saying it is racist to state facts

LOL I had forgotten that harmony is both a sexist and a racist.

Who could have seen that coming?

real nice

I was in the USMC humping a 40lb mortar bipod---you are on a ship cooking hot dogs
combat is very physical, moving with a lot of weight....sometimes moving wounded
most women cannot do as much as men, especially after prolonged activity--FACT

Again.................you keep saying that most can't do it. What experience do you base that on? My experience of actually serving with a squadron and seeing females on the flight deck directly contradicts yours. How many years did you serve in the military, and were any of your billets aviation related? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes- and most people can't fly fighter planes.

So what?

Plenty of women who could kick your ass from Monday to Sunday.

Pretty sure what we are seeing here is the result of Harmony getting his ass kicked by some black chick in the Coast Guard.

real nice

I was in the USMC humping a 40lb mortar bipod---you are on a ship cooking hot dogs

Actually, when I was stationed with VFA-131, I was a Personnelman, and also held collateral duties as a Personnel Reliability Program member (PRP), which meant that I was also part of the nuclear weapons loading program for the FA-18. And, because I had so many friends in other shops, they took me out on the flight line regularly when I wanted to see what it was like to be around the Hornets.

Again.................you keep saying that most can't do it. What experience do you base that on? My experience of actually serving with a squadron and seeing females on the flight deck directly contradicts yours. How many years did you serve in the military, and were any of your billets aviation related? Inquiring minds want to know.
it' a physical fact MOST women don't have as much muscle mass and even that does not have the stamina of men's

it' a physical fact MOST women don't have as much muscle mass and even that does not have the stamina of men's

Sure thing Bobby Riggs.

wow--a woman lifting a nozzle to an aircraft--and barely making it
there's no way she is going to go 26 miles with pack and weapon

in the Falklands war, they lost a ship with choppers, and had to hump-the Brits call it a romp I think-across the island--with gear.....most women wouldn't be able to do that--fact
no easy going there...no choppers to fly you around

wow--a woman lifting a nozzle to an aircraft--and barely making it
there's no way she is going to go 26 miles with pack and weapon

in the Falklands war, they lost a ship with choppers, and had to hump-the Brits call it a romp I think-across the island--with gear.....most women wouldn't be able to do that--fact

Dude................I guess you miss the fact that there are very few members of the Navy who are going to have to travel 26 miles with a pack and a weapon. If they are doing that kind of stuff, they are more than likely going to be SEALs. The farthest anyone would have to go is maybe 1/4 mile, and that is if they go around the entire edge of the flight deck.

amazing how many people get upset when you state facts
just like with the blacks, some members here get butthurt when you mention facts AND call you names/sexist/racist/hater/etc

just like with the blacks, some members here get butthurt when you mention facts AND call you names/sexist/racist/hater/etc

Actually, you aren't stating any "facts", you are stating your own misinformed opinion of what you think is real.

Actually, you aren't stating any "facts", you are stating your own misinformed opinion of what you think is real.
are you even thinking?? you are just spewing emotional hate
you are so obsessed with sexism, it is warping your thinking
But in one way, the sex difference is stark: Men are physically stronger than women, on average. A study in the Journal of Applied Physiologyfound that men had an average of 26 lbs. (12 kilograms) more skeletal muscle mass than women. Women also exhibited about 40 percent less upper-body strength and 33 percent less lower-body strength, on average, the study found.
And a 2006 study in the same journal revealed that men had much stronger grips than women — the difference was so big that 90 percent of the women scored lower than 95 percent of the men. The team also looked at highly trained female athletes who excelled at sports requiring a strong grip, such as judo or handball. Though these women did have a stronger grip compared with other women, they still performed worse than 75 percent of the men on this task.
etc etc
Women in Combat: Physical Differences May Mean Uphill Battle

I haven't stated facts?? !!???
really.....where are your facts?

Same can be said for men.

'just like with the blacks'

Kind of says it all doesn't it?

Forum List

Back