Women are, in fact, "shallower" than men

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
Yes, because men's needs are basic, those few that other guys or he himself cannot provide, and when a man seeks a woman, his interests are:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?
  • Great cooker and cleaner?
Score well on at least TWO of those, and you are probably in like flint.

Women, not so much:

Yes, because woman's needs are complex and on many levels, ever changing, and when a woman seeks a man, her interests are:
  • Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Possessions (Homes, cars, boats, jewelry, clothes).
  • Lifestyle?
  • Freedom to come and go and do your own thing?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?
The more in these categories he fulfills, the better your chances of being "invited in," that is, until she gets bored, her hormones change, he stops fawning over her every whim or she finds a bigger dick. :D

It's always strange to me when men think they know what women want or look for .

Or that all women are the same person and are all looking for the same things. :D I am just STUNNED at the maturity level of "older men" on this forum. It is like . . . . a caricature or something. Lol!

I was stunned too when I first noticed this pattern of men online and the attitude. But also when that one boy wrote a manifesto and shot a bunch of people a few years back because he was rejected by pretty girls. I thought Holy shit why is it a woman's responsibility to make him not feel rejected. His whole thing was "pretty girls" So his complaint was not that all girls didn't want him it was pretty girls didn't want him. Somehow he felt an entitlement and he outlined the kind of girl it had to be and blamed them for not wanting him. In my opinion, he was extremely selfish and made it all about someone meeting his needs in exactly the way he felt he deserved. So weird that there are men who think this.

I do sweet and thoughtful things for my boyfriend because I want to because he is my best friend and because I like to be kind. He also does the same for me. Neither of us feel like it's some expectation we appreciate each other

So true, drifter. I couldn't have said it better myself.

I support my sisters family. I don't have the money to spend on a woman. That's a big turn off for women. So I don't date.
I don't want a fat woman. Other than that I'm pretty flexible. I also turned down the girl who told me she'd dump her boyfriend if I would move in with her. She just wanted me to pay her rent. They all just want you to pay their rent. It's cheaper to get a Prostitute.

How many women is that? Like 2? :D Lol!
I support my sisters family. I don't have the money to spend on a woman. That's a big turn off for women. So I don't date.
I don't want a fat woman. Other than that I'm pretty flexible. I also turned down the girl who told me she'd dump her boyfriend if I would move in with her. She just wanted me to pay her rent. They all just want you to pay their rent. It's cheaper to get a Prostitute.

A nice long list of women. Sylvia in Germany who just wanted to get pregnant so she could collect my COLA and their version of welfare like her sisters. Was one.

20 mark park, you got what you wanted with no bullshit and you go back to your life.

I would've prefered a sweet innocent girl falling madly in love with me. That never happened.

Come on. It's obvious that you know nothing about women. :D You aren't fooling anyone.

Or . . . you hang out with scumbags and losers who can't hold down jobs and are . . . well, losers.
I know they don't want me unless they can make money off of the deal. That's all I need to know.

No one falling in love with me.

A nice long list of women. Sylvia in Germany who just wanted to get pregnant so she could collect my COLA and their version of welfare like her sisters. Was one.

20 mark park, you got what you wanted with no bullshit and you go back to your life.

I would've prefered a sweet innocent girl falling madly in love with me. That never happened.

Come on. It's obvious that you know nothing about women. :D You aren't fooling anyone.

Or . . . you hang out with scumbags and losers who can't hold down jobs and are . . . well, losers.
I know they don't want me unless they can make money off of the deal. That's all I need to know.

That says something about the kinds of people you hang out with or associate with. This is just one reason why you have to be PICKY when it comes to dating.

Sounds like you are not falling in love with anyone.

Sounds like you are not falling in love with anyone.
I wish. Falling in love with someone has gotten me into a lot of trouble I could've done without. Falling in love with someone who is not in love with you is a waste of time.

That says something about the kinds of people you hang out with or associate with. This is just one reason why you have to be PICKY when it comes to dating.
I don't hang out with people. I go to work, I go home, I watch tv, and I sleep. The only people I've dealt with in the past 30 or so years are the people at work. And for 25 of those years I worked alone as a bank courier. All my experience is from before then.

Asked a girl out at work once. I told her if she ever wanted to do something to come look me up. Lots of guys hit on her and I didn't want to be just one of them so I let her know I was interested and left it to her to come to me if she wanted to. She went to the boss and reported me for sexual harassment. I asked her, What did I do that was sexual harassment?" She said "this is sexual harassment," and reported me again getting me fired. That the last time I've had anything to do with any woman who wasn't related to me outside of work.

I don't hang out with people. I go to work, I go home, I watch tv, and I sleep. The only people I've dealt with in the past 30 or so years are the people at work. And for 25 of those years I worked alone as a bank courier. All my experience is from before then.

Asked a girl out at work once. I told her if she ever wanted to do something to come look me up. Lots of guys hit on her and I didn't want to be just one of them so I let her know I was interested and left it to her to come to me if she wanted to. She went to the boss and reported me for sexual harassment. I asked her, What did I do that was sexual harassment?" She said "this is sexual harassment," and reported me again getting me fired. That the last time I've had anything to do with any woman who wasn't related to me outside of work.

Don't be offended if I don't buy your far fetched stories. :) I'm definitely not picking up what you're putting down though. There was probably more to it than you are letting on. That is usually (99.9% of the time) the case.

There was more, much more. I am sure after the first counseling, you were told to have no contact with her other than what was necessary in the job. You decided to ignore that. You were fired. End of the story.

There was more, much more. I am sure after the first counseling, you were told to have no contact with her other than what was necessary in the job. You decided to ignore that. You were fired. End of the story.

I'm no robot. I worked across from the table from her. She did most of the talking. I did most of the listening. I just wanted to understand what it was I did wrong so I wouldn't do it again. I got tired of just listening and made a move. An innocent, friendly move. Before that I was her confidante. She told me things about herself, her trouble with drugs, her divorce and how she lost her kid and how she wanted him back, and other stuff like that. I figured what the heck maybe there was a chance, worse could happen is she'd say no.

Anyhow after that job I got a job running my own production line with his competitor. We did fine for awhile but the boss tried to do too much with too little and ruined a load of stock and had no capital to replace the stock with. I became a bank courier and moved paper around for the next 25 years.

My best friend died about then I forget exactly what year. Since then I've had nothing to do with anyone that wasn't related to me male or female.

So all women want you to pay their rent? You prefer to pay a prostitute for sex. What else do you hate about women? :laugh2:
Who likes the movie Pretty Woman?

Recently there was a girl in my new job. Bank courier work became obsolete with the internet. I sell car parts now. I have fellow employees for the first time in 25 years. Anyhow she's funny. She's tough. and she broke me out of my shell where I started talking about myself to other people again. Something I haven't done in a long while. She said I better not tell our kids she talked to me first that I talked to her first. I reminded her how old I was and maybe she should go after someone younger. She was a good friend for a few days. Then she gave me the cold shoulder. I asked why and she said about people not being who you thought they were and were racist. She's black btw and I'm not. I have no idea what brought that up. She hasn't talked to me sense and I've left her alone too. I work to pay the rent, not to pick up chicks. I made up my mind from the start I wasn't going to chase her and I haven't.

Your right, I don't understand women.

So all women want you to pay their rent? You prefer to pay a prostitute for sex. What else do you hate about women? :laugh2:
I liked it. I prefer though, The Living Dictionary.
2005 my brother convinced me into marrying his wife's sister. He got married in an arranged marriage and thought it would do me some good. I blew $6,000 flying over there, getting to know her, flying her back and marrying her. Just because she looks like an angel doesn't make her one. I have a bad habit of judging people based on their looks. She refused to consummate the wedding vows. She refused to eat anything I cooked. I gave her the opportunity to cook for herself, while I was at work. Came home expecting to eat but no food was left out for me. She put it all away. Gave her a week and still she refused to have sex with me. Sent her back to Texas to her Sister. She reported me for attempted rape on our wedding night and I ended up spending a week in jail. So I divorced her. I weigh 360 pounds, she weighs 90. If I wanted to I would have. I wanted something from "The Living Dictionary". I knew she didn't love me but I thought it would be a even trade I give her what she wants she gives me what I want. It didn't happen that way.

She's married to a Mexican with a Green Card and has two kids now. He's 10 years older than I am.

2005 my brother convinced me into marrying his wife's sister. He got married in an arranged marriage and thought it would do me some good. I blew $6,000 flying over there, getting to know her, flying her back and marrying her. Just because she looks like an angel doesn't make her one. I have a bad habit of judging people based on their looks. She refused to consummate the wedding vows. She refused to eat anything I cooked. I gave her the opportunity to cook for herself, while I was at work. Came home expecting to eat but no food was left out for me. She put it all away. Gave her a week and still she refused to have sex with me. Sent her back to Texas to her Sister. She reported me for attempted rape on our wedding night and I ended up spending a week in jail. So I divorced her. I weigh 360 pounds, she weighs 90. If I wanted to I would have. I wanted something from "The Living Dictionary". I knew she didn't love me but I thought it would be a even trade I give her what she wants she gives me what I want. It didn't happen that way.

She's married to a Mexican with a Green Card and has two kids now. He's 10 years older than I am.

You approached it like a business transaction. You "allowed" her to do something? She can do whatever she wants you don't own her.

Something is missing in your story.

Lots of detail is missing from the story. You want me to list out every bad situation with every girl throughout my entire life? I started to do that and decided not to bother.

Lots of detail is missing from the story. You want me to list out every bad situation with every girl throughout my entire life? I started to do that and decided not to bother.

Just that particular story. You omitted some things you said in conversation prior to her saying that remark about the kids.

Just that particular story. You omitted some things you said in conversation prior to her saying that remark about the kids.
I skipped a few years where her family ostracized her for not making our marriage work. I skipped the reason she didn't have sex with me is because my brother filled her head with American freedom nonsense about how nobody can be forced to have sex. When I didn't see it as forcing her but giving her what she wanted in trade for what I wanted which was sex. He made her believe she could immigrate to America without being my wife. Before kicking her out of the house because of a variety of things she did while living there. I skipped the part where her Aunt made her marry the first man who would have her. And she did her best to get pregnant to insure he wouldn't change his mind. I skipped the part where she thought he was rich because his family owned a restaurant. But in fact he was the family dish washer. I also skipped the fact that she's friends on Facebook with her sister, while I'm friends with my brother, also on facebook, so I see everything she posts without me having to do anything. I often wonder what that I post that she sees. So I know how her life is turning out. She has a great life because she put the effort into her second marriage that she should've put into her first marriage.

I skipped a few years where her family ostracized her for not making our marriage work. I skipped the reason she didn't have sex with me is because my brother filled her head with American freedom nonsense about how nobody can be forced to have sex. When I didn't see it as forcing her but giving her what she wanted in trade for what I wanted which was sex. He made her believe she could immigrate to America without being my wife. Before kicking her out of the house because of a variety of things she did while living there. I skipped the part where her Aunt made her marry the first man who would have her. And she did her best to get pregnant to insure he wouldn't change his mind. I skipped the part where she thought he was rich because his family owned a restaurant. But in fact he was the family dish washer. I also skipped the fact that she's friends on Facebook with her sister, while I'm friends with my brother, also on facebook, so I see everything she posts without me having to do anything. I often wonder what that I post that she sees. So I know how her life is turning out. She has a great life because she put the effort into her second marriage that she should've put into her first marriage.

The second marriage she might have felt loved instead of a business commodity.

Forum List

Back