Women are, in fact, "shallower" than men

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
Yes, because men's needs are basic, those few that other guys or he himself cannot provide, and when a man seeks a woman, his interests are:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?
  • Great cooker and cleaner?
Score well on at least TWO of those, and you are probably in like flint.

Women, not so much:

Yes, because woman's needs are complex and on many levels, ever changing, and when a woman seeks a man, her interests are:
  • Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Possessions (Homes, cars, boats, jewelry, clothes).
  • Lifestyle?
  • Freedom to come and go and do your own thing?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?
The more in these categories he fulfills, the better your chances of being "invited in," that is, until she gets bored, her hormones change, he stops fawning over her every whim or she finds a bigger dick. :D

It's always strange to me when men think they know what women want or look for .

It's no secret, drift, they tell us all the time.

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
Yes, because men's needs are basic, those few that other guys or he himself cannot provide, and when a man seeks a woman, his interests are:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

Yes, because woman's needs are complex and on many levels, ever changing, and when a woman seeks a man, her interests are:
  • Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?
The more in these categories he fulfills, the better your chances of being "invited in," that is, until she gets bored, her hormones change, he stops fawning over her every whim or she finds a bigger dick. :D

It's always strange to me when men think they know what women want or look for .

It's no secret, drift, they tell us all the time.

I am just glad my boyfriend is so awesome. We are perfect for each other.

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?

I love the guys from my past that thought they knew better what I wanted than I did. They just WANTED me to want something else....
I want you to want chocolate chip cookies.

Not gonna try it, I deviated off the toll House recipe last time...not as good

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?

I love the guys from my past that thought they knew better what I wanted than I did. They just WANTED me to want something else....

I've had guys like that too in the past. The guy I am with now knows me well and likes me for me.

He likes you for you because you are a good fit to what he needs.

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?

I've had guys like that too in the past. The guy I am with now knows me well and likes me for me.

He likes you for you because you are a good fit to what he needs.

Obviously.

Men easily separate sex and romance.

Ladies, men can bang a women they hate and despise, yet really enjoy it. And they don't have to talk to her aftewards. win win
Women can bang people they hate too! My ex banged the shit out of me and there is no doubt in my mind she hated me.

Then there are just the really sad cases where a person is just so lonely that they would put up with anyone for companionship or the fear of being alone.
I am alone...but I am an extreme introvert. Being alone is not a fear of mine.
I never would have guessed that by your internet postings.... good job at hiding it!

Now get your butt out there, in to the public, and be who you are here!

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?

Or that all women are the same person and are all looking for the same things. :D I am just STUNNED at the maturity level of "older men" on this forum. It is like . . . . a caricature or something. Lol!

Then there are just the really sad cases where a person is just so lonely that they would put up with anyone for companionship or the fear of being alone.
I am alone...but I am an extreme introvert. Being alone is not a fear of mine.

I was an only child, so being alone is not a big deal for me. Having grown up without siblings, I'm used to it. :D

I support my sisters family. I don't have the money to spend on a woman. That's a big turn off for women. So I don't date.
I don't want a fat woman. Other than that I'm pretty flexible. I also turned down the girl who told me she'd dump her boyfriend if I would move in with her. She just wanted me to pay her rent. They all just want you to pay their rent. It's cheaper to get a Prostitute.

I support my sisters family. I don't have the money to spend on a woman. That's a big turn off for women. So I don't date.
I don't want a fat woman. Other than that I'm pretty flexible. I also turned down the girl who told me she'd dump her boyfriend if I would move in with her. She just wanted me to pay her rent. They all just want you to pay their rent. It's cheaper to get a Prostitute.

So all women want you to pay their rent? You prefer to pay a prostitute for sex. What else do you hate about women? :laugh2:

How many women is that? Like 2? :D Lol!

I wonder how OP thought this thread would go? :badgrin:

iu

Last edited:

Unfortunately, no. :oops:

A nice long list of women. Sylvia in Germany who just wanted to get pregnant so she could collect my COLA and their version of welfare like her sisters. Was one.

20 mark park, you got what you wanted with no bullshit and you go back to your life.

I would've prefered a sweet innocent girl falling madly in love with me. That never happened.

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?

Or that all women are the same person and are all looking for the same things. :D I am just STUNNED at the maturity level of "older men" on this forum. It is like . . . . a caricature or something. Lol!

I was stunned too when I first noticed this pattern of men online and the attitude. But also when that one boy wrote a manifesto and shot a bunch of people a few years back because he was rejected by pretty girls. I thought Holy shit why is it a woman's responsibility to make him not feel rejected. His whole thing was "pretty girls" So his complaint was not that all girls didn't want him it was pretty girls didn't want him. Somehow he felt an entitlement and he outlined the kind of girl it had to be and blamed them for not wanting him. In my opinion, he was extremely selfish and made it all about someone meeting his needs in exactly the way he felt he deserved. So weird that there are men who think this.

I do sweet and thoughtful things for my boyfriend because I want to because he is my best friend and because I like to be kind. He also does the same for me. Neither of us feel like it's some expectation we appreciate each other

A nice long list of women. Sylvia in Germany who just wanted to get pregnant so she could collect my COLA and their version of welfare like her sisters. Was one.

20 mark park, you got what you wanted with no bullshit and you go back to your life.

I would've prefered a sweet innocent girl falling madly in love with me. That never happened.

Come on. It's obvious that you know nothing about women. :D You aren't fooling anyone.

Or . . . you hang out with scumbags and losers who can't hold down jobs and are . . . well, losers.

Forum List

Back