Women are, in fact, "shallower" than men

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Women all claim that men are shallow; that men only go for the young, hot women and pass up women who may be mature, nice, intelligent or whatever other characteristic you wish to name other than physical attractiveness.

However, I've found the opposite to be the case. Women are not only shallower, but they are gold diggers as well. The specific combination that every single one of them wants in a man is tall, muscular, and rich. They don't even look at men without that specific combination, let alone agree to date them. They all want to be the trophy wife or mistress of the successful, big, dominating man.

A man could be a good person, a theoretical perfect mate, and still the woman will not look at him. In my opinion, there are lots of men who are willing to look for other characteristics in a woman as long as a woman has decent looks, because the man is going to want a partner, a normal woman that he can actually live with.

But decent and normal doesn't cut it for women. They are only attracted to the absolute top 1% of 1% of men. They get bored with everything else, and in fact in time they would get bored with even the best men, unless the man agrees to pimp her out to younger, well endowed lovers, and shower her with millions and millions in free spending money.

A lot of us are getting tired of these unrealistic expectations on the part of women. They should in fact be grateful to have a man, and not end up as whores or spinsters. But no, nothing is ever good enough.

Women all claim that men are shallow; that men only go for the young, hot women and pass up women who may be mature, nice, intelligent or whatever other characteristic you wish to name other than physical attractiveness.

However, I've found the opposite to be the case. Women are not only shallower, but they are gold diggers as well. The specific combination that every single one of them wants in a man is tall, muscular, and rich. They don't even look at men without that specific combination, let alone agree to date them. They all want to be the trophy wife or mistress of the successful, big, dominating man.

A man could be a good person, a theoretical perfect mate, and still the woman will not look at him. In my opinion, there are lots of men who are willing to look for other characteristics in a woman as long as a woman has decent looks, because the man is going to want a partner, a normal woman that he can actually live with.

But decent and normal doesn't cut it for women. They are only attracted to the absolute top 1% of 1% of men. They get bored with everything else, and in fact in time they would get bored with even the best men, unless the man agrees to pimp her out to younger, well endowed lovers, and shower her with millions and millions in free spending money.

A lot of us are getting tired of these unrealistic expectations on the part of women. They should in fact be grateful to have a man, and not end up as whores or spinsters. But no, nothing is ever good enough.
One correction.....white women!!! The same white bitches, you white men hung nigga's over...don't get the shit twisted!! Now deal with her!!

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

Drop expectations on either gender and just love the person.

There is waaaaaay too much focus on physical appearance and that focus has become even more narrow as of late. I think social media has had something to do with this uptrend in Narcissism and unrealistic expectations of the other sex. I totally agree with drifter. Everyone would be happier if you would try to look past the packaging and see what is inside.

Well, you have to admit there are a lot of men who are simply bums or arrested adolescents. No woman should ever settle for a man who can't hold down a job, wants to sit around and play video games like a child and have his "mama" earn all the money while these male bums sit on their behinds all day. No freaking way. So, yes, a man with a JOB who is self supporting and sufficient is an absolute must in my opinion.

On the other hand, there are lot of spoiled, entiltled women who don't want to care for their homes or their husbands or kids. They want to just shop and buy ridiculous crap and they can't even cook their husband a home cooked meal either.

One correction.....white women!!! The same white bitches, you white men hung nigga's over...don't get the shit twisted!! Now deal with her!!
I haven't hung any niggas since 1699. However when I was working in prison, a few black guys went out of their way to expose there disgusting huge black peckers to me, and I promptly wrote them sexual assault cases and had them registered as sex offenders. They weren't laughing anymore.

Last edited:

And that, combined with hyper feminism, is where MGTOW comes from.

Sure, and that explains why there are so many short, bald and fat men who are middle class at best, yet they are married with children! :lol: Fool! If you can't get yourself a woman it's because of your own inadequacies. Stop passing the buck.

Forum List

Back