Women are, in fact, "shallower" than men

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
Yes, because men's needs are basic, those few that other guys or he himself cannot provide, and when a man seeks a woman, his interests are:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?
  • Great cooker and cleaner?
Score well on at least TWO of those, and you are probably in like flint.

Women, not so much:

Yes, because woman's needs are complex and on many levels, ever changing, and when a woman seeks a man, her interests are:
  • Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Possessions (Homes, cars, boats, jewelry, clothes).
  • Lifestyle?
  • Freedom to come and go and do your own thing?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?
The more in these categories he fulfills, the better your chances of being "invited in," that is, until she gets bored, her hormones change, he stops fawning over her every whim or she finds a bigger dick. :D

It's always strange to me when men think they know what women want or look for .
I love the guys from my past that thought they knew better what I wanted than I did. They just WANTED me to want something else....

I've had guys like that too in the past. The guy I am with now knows me well and likes me for me.

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
Yes, because men's needs are basic, those few that other guys or he himself cannot provide, and when a man seeks a woman, his interests are:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

Yes, because woman's needs are complex and on many levels, ever changing, and when a woman seeks a man, her interests are:
  • Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?
The more in these categories he fulfills, the better your chances of being "invited in," that is, until she gets bored, her hormones change, he stops fawning over her every whim or she finds a bigger dick. :D

It's always strange to me when men think they know what women want or look for .
I love the guys from my past that thought they knew better what I wanted than I did. They just WANTED me to want something else....
I want you to want chocolate chip cookies.

Men easily separate sex and romance.

Ladies, men can bang a women they hate and despise, yet really enjoy it. And they don't have to talk to her aftewards. win win
Some men can't have both, which I find odd

DRIFTER: It's always strange to me when men think they know what women want or look for .

Because you don't understand men, whereas women are transparent.

Incorrect. Some men and some women are easy to see through but not all of either gender.
Every woman I have ever known or talked to might as well have had a bill board telling me what she thought and wanted.

Women all claim that men are shallow; that men only go for the young, hot women and pass up women who may be mature, nice, intelligent or whatever other characteristic you wish to name other than physical attractiveness.

However, I've found the opposite to be the case. Women are not only shallower, but they are gold diggers as well. The specific combination that every single one of them wants in a man is tall, muscular, and rich. They don't even look at men without that specific combination, let alone agree to date them. They all want to be the trophy wife or mistress of the successful, big, dominating man.

A man could be a good person, a theoretical perfect mate, and still the woman will not look at him. In my opinion, there are lots of men who are willing to look for other characteristics in a woman as long as a woman has decent looks, because the man is going to want a partner, a normal woman that he can actually live with.

But decent and normal doesn't cut it for women. They are only attracted to the absolute top 1% of 1% of men. They get bored with everything else, and in fact in time they would get bored with even the best men, unless the man agrees to pimp her out to younger, well endowed lovers, and shower her with millions and millions in free spending money.

A lot of us are getting tired of these unrealistic expectations on the part of women. They should in fact be grateful to have a man, and not end up as whores or spinsters. But no, nothing is ever good enough.
One correction.....white women!!! The same white bitches, you white men hung nigga's over...don't get the shit twisted!! Now deal with her!!
Meanwhile Black women want white men since most black men never got past 7th grade in maturity and most black men think women are toys to play with and discard.

Women all claim that men are shallow; that men only go for the young, hot women and pass up women who may be mature, nice, intelligent or whatever other characteristic you wish to name other than physical attractiveness.

However, I've found the opposite to be the case. Women are not only shallower, but they are gold diggers as well. The specific combination that every single one of them wants in a man is tall, muscular, and rich. They don't even look at men without that specific combination, let alone agree to date them. They all want to be the trophy wife or mistress of the successful, big, dominating man.

A man could be a good person, a theoretical perfect mate, and still the woman will not look at him. In my opinion, there are lots of men who are willing to look for other characteristics in a woman as long as a woman has decent looks, because the man is going to want a partner, a normal woman that he can actually live with.

But decent and normal doesn't cut it for women. They are only attracted to the absolute top 1% of 1% of men. They get bored with everything else, and in fact in time they would get bored with even the best men, unless the man agrees to pimp her out to younger, well endowed lovers, and shower her with millions and millions in free spending money.

A lot of us are getting tired of these unrealistic expectations on the part of women. They should in fact be grateful to have a man, and not end up as whores or spinsters. But no, nothing is ever good enough.
One correction.....white women!!! The same white bitches, you white men hung nigga's over...don't get the shit twisted!! Now deal with her!!
Meanwhile Black women want white men since most black men never got past 7th grade in maturity and most black men think women are toys to play with and discard.

Are you a black woman?

I wouldn't date either of them.
I wouldn’t either.

Are you implying you are open to dating either a man or woman?

Maybe :laugh2:
I’m too shallow to date men....women are hotter.

I'm a woman. I have a boyfriend. I was mostly being cheeky. Though I do think a lot of women are attractive I don't want to date them.
It seems that women are more open to being bi-curious than men? Guess that goes along with being less shallow.
Women are just more attractive than men

I wouldn’t either.

Are you implying you are open to dating either a man or woman?

Maybe :laugh2:
I’m too shallow to date men....women are hotter.

I'm a woman. I have a boyfriend. I was mostly being cheeky. Though I do think a lot of women are attractive I don't want to date them.
It seems that women are more open to being bi-curious than men? Guess that goes along with being less shallow.
Women are just more attractive than men
You can say that again!

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?

Men are easy to attract.
Women, not so much

That's life

LET'S FACE FACTS:

Men are easy to attract:
  • Is she attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Interests?
  • Good in bed?

Women, not so much:

• Is he attractive?
  • Personality?
  • Good In Bed?
  • Money?
  • Good career?
  • Good Provider?
  • House?
  • Kids and Family?
  • Does he listen to me?
  • Family Man?
  • Gentleman?
  • Lifestyle?
  • Maid and Housekeeper?
  • Travel?
  • Food?

Everyone likes chocolate chip cookies!

Forum List

Back