Women and Independents unfavorable of Palin

The best part is they thought that Palin would get all the Hilary supporters. I am guessing Hilary's women supporters are quite a bit different from Palin supporters.

Basically the same thing With Steele. Hey, the dems have a black guy, we HAVE to have one.

They have a woman running, we HAVE to get one. Hey, were republicans, were hip! LOL
Steele said the other day that white people are afraid of him...:)
Link?

Palin got in there because she knew how to appease the party politicians ... many just don't like her stances, this is just more sheer hatred of someone. I don't like her stances, but she did earn her place in the arena like Hilary.

You obvioulsy don't know anything about Sarah Palin to make a comment like that.

She is rogue--she went after corrupt politicians in her own party & won--she went after a very corrupt oil industry & won.

Hey--spend the $9.00 bucks & find out for yourself--before you make ridiculous comments like that.

Certainly your not suggesting that buying her book is going to provide an accurate picture?

This is coming from the same women who claimed "fiscal responsibility" after having inherieted a fiscally solvent town (Wasilla) and turning it into a huge debtor. Or having claimed to have rejected earmark money that she really accepted. Or having claimed to have "weeded out corruption" when he worked for a corrupt senator and when she herself committed more ethics violations than anyone she supposedly "weeded out."

Basically the same thing With Steele. Hey, the dems have a black guy, we HAVE to have one.

They have a woman running, we HAVE to get one. Hey, were republicans, were hip! LOL
Steele said the other day that white people are afraid of him...:)
Link?

i know it, i know it. it is awesome. but you have to ask real nice-like for her to post the link.
you could PM her.

Not really a surprise...not many favor incompetent quitters.

Among women, who, theoretically, should form the base of Palin's support, nearly four in ten (39 percent) have a strongly unfavorable impression of her while just 20 percent were strongly favorable. Overall 39 percent of women had a favorable impression of Palin while 57 percent had an unfavorable one.
The song remained the same among political independents. Nearly twice as many independents had a strongly unfavorable opinion of Palin as had a favorable one -- 32 percent to 18 percent. Among all independents, 45 percent has a favorable image of Palin as compared to 47 percent who felt unfavorably toward the former governor.
I hope she plans on running for President...it could make for the funniest political campaign ever.

The Fix - The most important number in (Palin) politics today

Uh-huh...THIS is why you continue to try to tear her apart. Fact is? YOU'RE SCARED of her because this POLL is a JOKE. You've been at her since she was with McCain...and YET there she is?

WHY?

Ravioli? Face it. Palin is in your NIGHTMARES. YOU are obscessed. ADMIT IT.

Actually I find her quite entertaining....but you go ahead and run with that "You're scared of her" routine. That's entertaining too...in a "watch him get a pie in the face" sort of way.

Yes, she is a very successful woman; more power to her.

And, she appears to seriously piss off the left - that's always a big plus for me! I kinda like Palin!

Kinda helps to explain the whole "stupis is as stupid does"....

And therein lies your problem. You equate 'I kinda like Sarah pissing off the left' with stupidity. I, on the other hand, have said I thought Palin was a bad pick for VP but I can appreciate the shitstorm she causes to the left. I probably would not vote for Palin if she ran for POTUS, any more than I would vote for Obama... or McCain.... or any other high profile politician. That's because I am smart enough to recognize lying bastards when I see them.

Whereas you resort to using the "c" word to make a point. Which of us is stupid? Clue, it isn't me.

And, she appears to seriously piss off the left - that's always a big plus for me! I kinda like Palin!

Kinda helps to explain the whole "stupis is as stupid does"....

And therein lies your problem. You equate 'I kinda like Sarah pissing off the left' with stupidity. I, on the other hand, have said I thought Palin was a bad pick for VP but I can appreciate the shitstorm she causes to the left. I probably would not vote for Palin if she ran for POTUS, any more than I would vote for Obama... or McCain.... or any other high profile politician. That's because I am smart enough to recognize lying bastards when I see them.

Whereas you resort to using the "c" word to make a point. Which of us is stupid? Clue, it isn't me.

Where did I use the "c" word in my response to you?

I think the idea that Palin "pisses off the left" is hilarious.

They LOVE Palin.

What a convenient stick with which to beat the radical right over the head with .....

If she disappeared, just like if Pelosi disappeared, their detractors would lose a tool that is very effective in discrediting their opposition.

They LOVE Palin.

What a convenient stick with which to beat the radical right over the head with .....

If she disappeared, just like if Pelosi disappeared, their detractors would lose a tool that is very effective in discrediting their opposition.
Then I'm thankful that the left doesn't love me. Whew.

They LOVE Palin.

Then I'm thankful that the left doesn't love me. Whew.

IMHO - If the far right or the far left "loves" you - it's a bad sign.

Among women, who, theoretically, should form the base of Palin's support, nearly four in ten (39 percent) have a strongly unfavorable impression of her while just 20 percent were strongly favorable. Overall 39 percent of women had a favorable impression of Palin while 57 percent had an unfavorable one.
The song remained the same among political independents. Nearly twice as many independents had a strongly unfavorable opinion of Palin as had a favorable one -- 32 percent to 18 percent. Among all independents, 45 percent has a favorable image of Palin as compared to 47 percent who felt unfavorably toward the former governor.
I hope she plans on running for President...it could make for the funniest political campaign ever.

Let's face it. The traditional view of women in this country is one of a liberal. Nothing wrong with that, it's everyones right to choose what party they support. They are more likely to be Democrats than Republican. I believe this is why the MSM, DNC and left wing loonies attacked her, her family and her politics so visciously. First, they were caught totally off guard by McCain's choice and when you don't have time to build a case against her politics you do the second rule in the DNC playbook. Launch a personal smear campaign against her and her family the likes of which have NEVER been seen in American politics. Secondly. They just can't stand the idea of a Republican woman being the first one elected to the WH.

Then you have a point. She likes to piss off a group, and you attack her personally. Stupid IS as stupid does.

Who did I attack personally?
Oh, you meant no implication about Cali-G being stupid at all with your comment?

Glad we cleared that up.

Not at all. Glad I could help you with your comprehension issues. Is it perhaps that you have a negative preconceived notion about EVERYTHING I write, Si Modo? It sure seems that way these days. I call them like I see them. YOU, if anyone should know this. Rather than following me around and sticking up for people that say stupid things, why not make life easier ofr yourself and simply add me to your "Ignore" list?

Let's face it. The traditional view of women in this country is one of a liberal. Nothing wrong with that, it's everyones right to choose what party they support. They are more likely to be Democrats than Republican. I believe this is why the MSM, DNC and left wing loonies attacked her, her family and her politics so visciously. First, they were caught totally off guard by McCain's choice and when you don't have time to build a case against her politics you do the second rule in the DNC playbook. Launch a personal smear campaign against her and her family the likes of which have NEVER been seen in American politics. Secondly. They just can't stand the idea of a Republican woman being the first one elected to the WH.

Wow. I mean really....WOW. Let's hope the GOP understands the American voter and why they turned against McCain and Palin MUCH better than you do...

Forum List

Back