Women and Independents unfavorable of Palin

Palin got in there because she knew how to appease the party politicians ... many just don't like her stances, this is just more sheer hatred of someone. I don't like her stances, but she did earn her place in the arena like Hilary.

You obvioulsy don't know anything about Sarah Palin to make a comment like that.

She is rogue--she went after corrupt politicians in her own party & won--she went after a very corrupt oil industry & won.

Hey--spend the $9.00 bucks & find out for yourself--before you make ridiculous comments like that.

I do know enough about her and I agree with KK.

And, I appreciate that tendency in Palin. However, taking all into consideration, my opinion of her views is unfavorable, in general.

Be specific--what political views of Palins do you find unfavorable---:cuckoo:
As you've already assumed I am cuckoo for stating what I did, I don't fancy wasting my time with closed minds.

So then I will assume that you really do not have a political views--as you stated you disagree with?

The cuckoo--was not an attempt--to insult you--I am still scratching my head for all the people on this board that cannot cite one single policy of Sarah Palin's that they disagree with--but who continually attack her. That's what the cuckoo is about.

Not really a surprise...not many favor incompetent quitters.

Among women, who, theoretically, should form the base of Palin's support, nearly four in ten (39 percent) have a strongly unfavorable impression of her while just 20 percent were strongly favorable. Overall 39 percent of women had a favorable impression of Palin while 57 percent had an unfavorable one.
The song remained the same among political independents. Nearly twice as many independents had a strongly unfavorable opinion of Palin as had a favorable one -- 32 percent to 18 percent. Among all independents, 45 percent has a favorable image of Palin as compared to 47 percent who felt unfavorably toward the former governor.
I hope she plans on running for President...it could make for the funniest political campaign ever.

The Fix - The most important number in (Palin) politics today

Uh-huh...THIS is why you continue to try to tear her apart. Fact is? YOU'RE SCARED of her because this POLL is a JOKE. You've been at her since she was with McCain...and YET there she is?

WHY?

Ravioli? Face it. Palin is in your NIGHTMARES. YOU are obscessed. ADMIT IT.
:lol:

I hope she plans on running for President...it could make for the funniest political campaign ever.

Uh-huh...THIS is why you continue to try to tear her apart. Fact is? YOU'RE SCARED of her because this POLL is a JOKE. You've been at her since she was with McCain...and YET there she is?

WHY?

why do you hate women?

it saddens me.

WHY?

why do you hate women?

it saddens me.
They always lose the war.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Among women, who, theoretically, should form the base of Palin's support, nearly four in ten (39 percent) have a strongly unfavorable impression of her while just 20 percent were strongly favorable. Overall 39 percent of women had a favorable impression of Palin while 57 percent had an unfavorable one.
The song remained the same among political independents. Nearly twice as many independents had a strongly unfavorable opinion of Palin as had a favorable one -- 32 percent to 18 percent. Among all independents, 45 percent has a favorable image of Palin as compared to 47 percent who felt unfavorably toward the former governor.

WHY?

Obcessed? Ravi, is it terminal???

WHY?

Obcessed? Ravi, is it terminal???

as long as it is not abscessed, ravi should be fine.

I've learned something in this thread. Palin has a lot in common with Obama. There are those who hate or love the subject who have closed minds for those of us who have no emotional connection with the subject at all - we just happen to think.

That does sum it up quite well.

Yeah, she is just horrible.....:lol: A best selling book, a loving family, money in the bank, power, influence. Yep, she's real worried about what liberals think of her!! :lol:

That's what happens when a white male dominated party thinks they can throw just any female into their political arena and they will be accepted by all female voters. It's called backlash.
The best part is they thought that Palin would get all the Hilary supporters. I am guessing Hilary's women supporters are quite a bit different from Palin supporters.

Basically the same thing With Steele. Hey, the dems have a black guy, we HAVE to have one.

They have a woman running, we HAVE to get one. Hey, were republicans, were hip! LOL

Yeah, she is just horrible.....:lol: A best selling book, a loving family, money in the bank, power, influence. Yep, she's real worried about what liberals think of her!! :lol:
Interesting that you think women and independents are "liberals" ... :lol:

That's what happens when a white male dominated party thinks they can throw just any female into their political arena and they will be accepted by all female voters. It's called backlash.
The best part is they thought that Palin would get all the Hilary supporters. I am guessing Hilary's women supporters are quite a bit different from Palin supporters.

Basically the same thing With Steele. Hey, the dems have a black guy, we HAVE to have one.

They have a woman running, we HAVE to get one. Hey, were republicans, were hip! LOL
Steele said the other day that white people are afraid of him...:)

Best selling book: They were bought up by right wingers in bulk for a reason.

Loving Family: Are you serious. A unmarried teen mother. Are she and Todd still together? That family is a mess

Money in the bank: That is exactly why she quit as Gov. To make money, period. Good for her.

Power: AS a book writer? Please. She had power as a Gov but she quit. Great role model.

Influence: With her base, sure. Overall in her party she is a joke and her base will not get any bigger. We can only hope she runs.

I love when you morons say we are afraid of her. The republicans are affraid of her because she hurts your party.

Seriously, she is just sad. Good for dems, but her fans look like idiots.

Mark my words, she will work for fox after she milks this book thing.

maybe he should stop hanging out in dark parking lots.

Yes, she is a very successful woman; more power to her.

And, she appears to seriously piss off the left - that's always a big plus for me! I kinda like Palin!

You stil dont get it. We laugh...LAUGH...at her and the thought of her running.

We like her! Run Sarah, run. You make republicans look dumb.

When he said that, did he have his hat on sideways and say things like....thats how I roll...?

Forum List

Back