Women and Independents unfavorable of Palin

That's what happens when a white male dominated party thinks they can throw just any female into their political arena and they will be accepted by all female voters. It's called backlash.
The best part is they thought that Palin would get all the Hilary supporters. I am guessing Hilary's women supporters are quite a bit different from Palin supporters.

Right. One group is empowered, the other is just being used.

I agree

I'm a woman and an Independent and I like Palin just fine. Hell, she couldnt' do a worse job as President than Ol'BO is doing right now. In fact, I would say she could probably do a much better job as she wouldn't be trying to remake America with all the BS Ol'BO and his looney left are trying to do.

I think she scares the shit out of the left because she is such a polarizing figure and she sure can draw a crowd. I think thats why they waste no opportunity to bash her or her family. I wish her luck and hope she does decide to run for Prez in 2012 even though she says its not on her radar. A woman President??? Yeah. I like that just fine.

Poor Sarah is such a victim. My favorite comments today were from the Boston Globe:

Palin "claims victim status for herself. Her narrative requires that she be a neophyte in perpetual war with the political pros. Kicked around by the vicious media (for her family!), straitjacketed by the McCain campaign, forced to wear fancy duds, Palin is the Pitiful Pearl of her tale. This would all be fascinating if it were reality TV, not reality politics. 'Going Rogue' has the audacity to disguise its attempt to launder Palin’s image as an exercise in truth-telling. People who are disgusted with Washington, who yearn for an authentic outsider, should take their business elsewhere."

GOP watch: Palin's interview with Oprah - First Read - msnbc.com

Yeah, she is just horrible.....:lol: A best selling book, a loving family, money in the bank, power, influence. Yep, she's real worried about what liberals think of her!! :lol:
Yes, she is a very successful woman; more power to her.

And if she had a left wing political outlook with nothing else different, she would have taken over Hillary's spot and she would be a media darling.

Isn't that the truth, I heard Dick Morris on Fox last night and he explained the Palin de-rangement syndrome very well. Typically the democrats count on the women vote, generally speaking democrats draw the majority of that vote. They are extremely worried that with Palin and the attention she is getting that they will lose it.

What I find extremely interesting is they have also had the senior vote and seniors are irate about the cuts in medicare that they know the dems are trying to push through on health care. Just wait until they figure out they have lost that too. The melt down of the democratic party cometh soon. :lol:

Can you imagine if Palin ever made up a Congressional district, like AZ-15, the one Obama just made up?

Poor Sarah is such a victim. My favorite comments today were from the Boston Globe:

Palin "claims victim status for herself. Her narrative requires that she be a neophyte in perpetual war with the political pros. Kicked around by the vicious media (for her family!), straitjacketed by the McCain campaign, forced to wear fancy duds, Palin is the Pitiful Pearl of her tale. This would all be fascinating if it were reality TV, not reality politics. 'Going Rogue' has the audacity to disguise its attempt to launder Palin’s image as an exercise in truth-telling. People who are disgusted with Washington, who yearn for an authentic outsider, should take their business elsewhere."

GOP watch: Palin's interview with Oprah - First Read - msnbc.com

Considering your source, MSNBC??????????????????? The Obama owned and cheerleading network, what are their ratings DOWN to now?? It's a wonder they are still in business.:lol::lol: But they still have you. :lol::lol:

That's what happens when a white male dominated party thinks they can throw just any female into their political arena and they will be accepted by all female voters. It's called backlash.
This whole Sarah Palin thing is the classical example of listening to one's groin instead of one's beliefs.

Not really a surprise...not many favor incompetent quitters.

I hope she plans on running for President...it could make for the funniest political campaign ever.

The Fix - The most important number in (Palin) politics today

Uh-huh...THIS is why you continue to try to tear her apart. Fact is? YOU'RE SCARED of her because this POLL is a JOKE. You've been at her since she was with McCain...and YET there she is?

WHY?

Ravioli? Face it. Palin is in your NIGHTMARES. YOU are obscessed. ADMIT IT.

Actually I find her quite entertaining....but you go ahead and run with that "You're scared of her" routine. That's entertaining too...in a "watch him get a pie in the face" sort of way.
People say "You fear Palin" because "YOU DREAD DA FRED!" is so 2007.

This whole Sarah Palin thing is the classical example of listening to one's groin instead of one's beliefs.

I hate to tell you this but she does absolutely nothing for me in that respect, but then again neither does Obama.

It appears that the classical example of listening to one's groin is something that you are quite familar with.:lol: You might try going a little verticle, you know, the brain that's in your skull to think with next time.:lol: Maybe that's what's the matter with liberal men they are trying to think with all the wrong body parts. LOL Just shows how truly stupid they are.LOL

Last edited:

Among women, who, theoretically, should form the base of Palin's support, nearly four in ten (39 percent) have a strongly unfavorable impression of her while just 20 percent were strongly favorable. Overall 39 percent of women had a favorable impression of Palin while 57 percent had an unfavorable one.
The song remained the same among political independents. Nearly twice as many independents had a strongly unfavorable opinion of Palin as had a favorable one -- 32 percent to 18 percent. Among all independents, 45 percent has a favorable image of Palin as compared to 47 percent who felt unfavorably toward the former governor.
I hope she plans on running for President...it could make for the funniest political campaign ever.

I hate you blow you liberals little balloon here, but I think that since you are sooooooooooo interested in someone you claim is not ever going to be a threat to you libs, maybe you should read something real. Like real polling data.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Monday, November 16, 2009 Email to a Friend ShareThisAdvertisement
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 28% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-eight percent (38%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10 (see trends).

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Republican voters say that Sarah Palin shares their values. Just 18% see her as a divisive force within the GOP.

Palin has a 59% approval rating among Republicans, Your messiah is now at a negative 10, that's a minus 10, in other words a -10. That means that he would have to gain 69 points just to tie Palin. Ain't gonna happen. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

BTW, Palin's numbers are only going to grow, no matter how much you all try to spin what she says, everybody is watching her on Oprah, tomorrow night on Hannity, then on O'Reilly, then the following week on Greta, then Barbara Walters, then on Rush's radio show.

We will all be able to hear what SHE says, not what Tina Fey says. LOLOL

Damn!! Take a pill. You sound so desperate to convince people that Sara is wonderful. Or is it yourself you're trying to convince??

And another thing, why do you think it necessary to rant that Palin is more popular than Obama among Republicans?? Ya think???

I hate you blow you liberals little balloon here, but I think that since you are sooooooooooo interested in someone you claim is not ever going to be a threat to you libs, maybe you should read something real. Like real polling data.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Monday, November 16, 2009 Email to a Friend ShareThisAdvertisement
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 28% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-eight percent (38%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10 (see trends).

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Republican voters say that Sarah Palin shares their values. Just 18% see her as a divisive force within the GOP.

Palin has a 59% approval rating among Republicans, Your messiah is now at a negative 10, that's a minus 10, in other words a -10. That means that he would have to gain 69 points just to tie Palin. Ain't gonna happen. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

BTW, Palin's numbers are only going to grow, no matter how much you all try to spin what she says, everybody is watching her on Oprah, tomorrow night on Hannity, then on O'Reilly, then the following week on Greta, then Barbara Walters, then on Rush's radio show.

We will all be able to hear what SHE says, not what Tina Fey says. LOLOL

Damn!! Take a pill. You sound so desperate to convince people that Sara is wonderful. Or is it yourself you're trying to convince??

And another thing, why do you think it necessary to rant that Palin is more popular than Obama among Republicans?? Ya think???

Seems more to me that the left is desperate to convince people that she's a total loser, or maybe you're just trying to convince yourselves? :lol:

Obama will visit Arizona 15th District on Cinco de Quattro to celebrate all the imaginary jobs he's saved or created in this nonexistent district

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin myself, but comparing President Obama and Sarah Palin just goes to prove that the media has a hell of a lot to do with our electoral system. If the press loves you then you are 3/4 of the way there. If the press hates you, well hang it up, you don't have a shot.

Immie

Last edited:
Jacobs was a right wing talk show host.

For someone who isn't running for any office and lives in Alaska Palin sure seems to be generating a lot of intrest on the left. They say they find her amusing and ridiculous even though she's not running for anything. Jeeze, wonder what would happen if she did run for office??

She is a populist and a lot of mainstream America identifies with her. Heck, she's got 5 kids, is pro gun and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her book is making her millions as did Ol'BO's book for him. She didn't write her book. Neither did he.

The left doesn't seem to think she could run the country. Oh wait, thats the same bunch that didn't care that Ol'BO had no experience at all but had no problem getting HIIM elected to run the country. Hmmm double standard???

As of right now according to Palin 2012 isn't even on her radar. Will be intresting in 2012 to say the least.

For someone who isn't running for any office and lives in Alaska Palin sure seems to be generating a lot of intrest on the left. They say they find her amusing and ridiculous even though she's not running for anything. Jeeze, wonder what would happen if she did run for office??

She is a populist and a lot of mainstream America identifies with her. Heck, she's got 5 kids, is pro gun and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her book is making her millions as did Ol'BO's book for him. She didn't write her book. Neither did he.

The left doesn't seem to think she could run the country. Oh wait, thats the same bunch that didn't care that Ol'BO had no experience at all but had no problem getting HIIM elected to run the country. Hmmm double standard???

As of right now according to Palin 2012 isn't even on her radar. Will be intresting in 2012 to say the least.

:clap2::clap2: Sarah has her own TV show, it runs 24/7 it's called MSNBC aka
Miserable Sucking Nobody Bitch Convention!

:clap2::clap2: Sarah has her own TV show, it runs 24/7 it's called MSNBC aka
Miserable Sucking Nobody Bitch Convention!

She has a permanent welcome mat from Hannity and Rush.

Forum List

Back