Women and Independents unfavorable of Palin

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Not really a surprise...not many favor incompetent quitters.

Among women, who, theoretically, should form the base of Palin's support, nearly four in ten (39 percent) have a strongly unfavorable impression of her while just 20 percent were strongly favorable. Overall 39 percent of women had a favorable impression of Palin while 57 percent had an unfavorable one.
The song remained the same among political independents. Nearly twice as many independents had a strongly unfavorable opinion of Palin as had a favorable one -- 32 percent to 18 percent. Among all independents, 45 percent has a favorable image of Palin as compared to 47 percent who felt unfavorably toward the former governor.
I hope she plans on running for President...it could make for the funniest political campaign ever.

The Fix - The most important number in (Palin) politics today

That's what happens when a white male dominated party thinks they can throw just any female into their political arena and they will be accepted by all female voters. It's called backlash.
The best part is they thought that Palin would get all the Hilary supporters. I am guessing Hilary's women supporters are quite a bit different from Palin supporters.

That's what happens when a white male dominated party thinks they can throw just any female into their political arena and they will be accepted by all female voters. It's called backlash.
The best part is they thought that Palin would get all the Hilary supporters. I am guessing Hilary's women supporters are quite a bit different from Palin supporters.

And I guess all women don't think alike either. Who knew?:eusa_whistle:

And I guess all women don't think alike either. Who knew?:eusa_whistle:
I didn't get the tps report that we all didn't think alike!:eek:

Come on y'all...shouldn't we rally behind an incompetent quitter just because she's a woman?

Among women, who, theoretically, should form the base of Palin's support, nearly four in ten (39 percent) have a strongly unfavorable impression of her while just 20 percent were strongly favorable. Overall 39 percent of women had a favorable impression of Palin while 57 percent had an unfavorable one.
The song remained the same among political independents. Nearly twice as many independents had a strongly unfavorable opinion of Palin as had a favorable one -- 32 percent to 18 percent. Among all independents, 45 percent has a favorable image of Palin as compared to 47 percent who felt unfavorably toward the former governor.
I hope she plans on running for President...it could make for the funniest political campaign ever.

Uh-huh...THIS is why you continue to try to tear her apart. Fact is? YOU'RE SCARED of her because this POLL is a JOKE. You've been at her since she was with McCain...and YET there she is?

WHY?

Ravioli? Face it. Palin is in your NIGHTMARES. YOU are obscessed. ADMIT IT.

Palin got in there because she knew how to appease the party politicians ... many just don't like her stances, this is just more sheer hatred of someone. I don't like her stances, but she did earn her place in the arena like Hilary.

You might want to take a look at the polling data "after Oprah" & all these interviews she is having right now--along with Palin's NUMBER 1 best seller book---:lol::lol:

The point is--I don't believe Sarah Palin has any intention of running for POTUS--but right now she is the most "powerful"--politically--paid attention to-- woman--in the United States today.

In Palin's final comment today:

"I have not retreated--I am just reloading."---Sarah Palin

Palin got in there because she knew how to appease the party politicians ... many just don't like her stances, this is just more sheer hatred of someone. I don't like her stances, but she did earn her place in the arena like Hilary.

You obvioulsy don't know anything about Sarah Palin to make a comment like that.

She is rogue--she went after corrupt politicians in her own party & won--she went after a very corrupt oil industry & won.

Hey--spend the $9.00 bucks & find out for yourself--before you make ridiculous comments like that.

You obvioulsy don't know anything about Sarah Palin to make a comment like that.

She is rogue--she went after corrupt politicians in her own party & won--she went after a very corrupt oil industry & won.

Hey--spend the $9.00 bucks & find out for yourself--before you make ridiculous comments like that.
And, I appreciate that tendency in Palin. However, taking all into consideration, my opinion of her views is unfavorable, in general.

WTF? Why would I spend money on someone I just don't care about? Honestly, she fought in the arena like all others, this "hatred" for her is stupid.

And, I appreciate that tendency in Palin. However, taking all into consideration, my opinion of her views is unfavorable, in general.

Be specific--what political views of Palins do you find unfavorable---:cuckoo:

Be specific--what political views of Palins do you find unfavorable---:cuckoo:
As you've already assumed I am cuckoo for stating what I did, I don't fancy wasting my time with closed minds.

I've learned something in this thread. Palin has a lot in common with Obama. There are those who hate or love the subject who have closed minds for those of us who have no emotional connection with the subject at all - we just happen to think.

Forum List

Back