Women and Gays and Bisexuals do you think Im attractive?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I dont know if here are many females and males who are into males but Im curious. Lucy Hamilton said Im extremely ugly. I do not believe that, though. I lost alot of weight and now Im not as big as I used to be.

StadtVB.jpg

Now that you've lost weight you need to work out at the gym and get a hard body. Nobody likes flab. Get crackin'.

If you dedicate yourself to getting in shape you can achieve it in about 8 weeks, but you have to be committed. High protein diet and low carbs will get you there faster.

If you dedicate yourself to getting in shape you can achieve it in about 8 weeks, but you have to be committed. High protein diet and low carbs will get you there faster.

Yes. I would like to have strong arms. A tight chest (no man titties) and a six pack but it is very unrealistic. I also do not think that you really need to be so worked out to look good many arent. But I will work on my arms though.

Yes. I would like to have strong arms. A tight chest (no man titties) and a six pack but it is very unrealistic. I also do not think that you really need to be so worked out to look good many arent. But I will work on my arms though.
If you stick to a high protein/low carb diet and work out your entire body you will get the big arms and the six pack abs. Not unrealistic at all. Just have to be dedicated. Chics will love it.

You best get with it!!!
I was riding my bike 20 miles a day at an average of 18 mph six days a week when I was 41.
Cancer,hip replacement and back surgery shut that down.
The longer you stay active the longer you'll live.
Something there does not compute...

MY EYES!

:auiqs.jpg:roma man
YOURe now another reason why ill be turning the Internet back off for while .
congrats!!!!

don't try to find a date on the Internet ...

OUTSIDE man not on a msg board
listen to these guys keep working out you'll gain confidence

lay off the mcdoo it full of sodium and who knows what else ...they dont rot .....want a burger ?find a lil restaurant or another fast food joint...smile and say something nice to the waitress ...or in your case waiter to
HELLO FRISCO ! uh boy
not that theirs anything wrong with that
just be friendly .....NON sexual baby steps before flirting
just a hunch you may need practice or youre one funny asss troll

try not to get arrested in a suburban dc target bathroom ..
youre gonna feel great workin out
Im older i started the testosterone
it works

even if anyone makes fun of ya a little like me ....tell em eat me
keep at it !!!you'll feel GOOOD

when i was younger it was an awesome stress releaser

working out that is
NOt gay sex

if youre looking for a European broad your age they still like a well dressed man .
in midtown i had to dress and not look like a slob ....today i walk around in muddy boots n dirty ol jeans

I dont know if here are many females and males who are into males but Im curious. Lucy Hamilton said Im extremely ugly. I do not believe that, though. I lost alot of weight and now Im not as big as I used to be.

View attachment 256631
You may weigh less but you are flabby. That is not attractive. Fix your belt, you look like a retarded kid.

And I've told you this before. Smile. That bland face you usually wear is not attractive. It is certainly not manly. It does not make you interesting or appealing AT ALL.

View attachment 256631

No, but looks are not everything and yes people prefer a nice looking person usually but you need to ask are you a good person and if so then who cares what you look like unless you are so ugly that you remind me of the woman from Throw Momma From The Train Movie...

That woman was really ugly!

Forum List

Back