Women and Children First?

Mr Natural

Platinum Member
Aug 23, 2009
So I’m watching the news and they’re showing people crowding onto a US in an attempt to flee their country. And I notice there’s not a single women or child in the crowd, it’s all adult males.

Why are these “men” not defending their country? What kind of fucked up society is Afghanistan and why should we give a shit about them?

The folk in these countries (that the feminists and lefties bend over backwards protecting) see women as second class citizens and children as just little things that are the woman's responsibility.

They might not all be shoe bombing Jihadi's these displaced folk in Afghan, but the majority of them, their cultures simply aren't compatible with ours and should be left where they are.

So I’m watching the news and they’re showing people crowding onto a US in an attempt to flee their country. And I notice there’s not a single women or child in the crowd, it’s all adult males.

Why are these “men” not defending their country? What kind of fucked up society is Afghanistan and why should we give a shit about them?
Women and children have no value. The value that we assign to women, children and the weak is a white thing. Such nonsense of chivalry will be wiped away.

Well Biden isn’t prioritizing Americans over Afghans for evacuations so....why would you expect him to prioritize women and children over men? After all, women are equal to men right?

I know some really good hard working Muslim people.COWARDS
ONE PROBLEM. Like a fucking Latino if their son-in-law or kid is a complete scumbag they'll never say or do shit.
" I love my family"
If any of mine were assholes, thieves,rapists,etc etc, they'd have no worry with the law nor need a lawyer.
I'll cap a motherfucker or -ette on a second. Family or not.
If your kid is an asshole? Buy a bat and straighten shit up.If the kid dials the "popo' on his iFone 22(stole with your visa #)...cap the revenue collectors that show up too.

Well Biden isn’t prioritizing Americans over Afghans for evacuations so....why would you expect him to prioritize women and children over men? After all, women are equal to men right?

That is a lie.

Forum List

Back