Soros got swatted 🤣

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I was against swatting before I was for it.

"The Southampton Village, New York estate of George Soros was reportedly swatted on Saturday, adding the billionaire to a list of other high-profile individuals who have become victims of the 911 pranks over the past couple of weeks.

The New York Post reported that the Southampton Village Police Department received a 911 call just before 9 p.m. on Saturday, during which the caller said he shot his wife and was threatening to kill himself at the mansion on Old Town Road.

Officers then rushed to the scene, but the call turned out to be false, the publication cited Southampton Village Detective Sergeant Herman Lamison as saying.

Southampton Village Police, including Lamison, did not immediately respond to inquiries from Fox News Digital on the matter."

Soros' Southampton, NY estate latest to fall victim to fake 911 'swatting' call

That is not cool. Disgusting really and illegal too. On top of this, dangerous.

I hope they catch the person who made this call and hold them accountable.
The best thing about swatting is that it shines a light on the tyrannical bent of our police forces these days. Imagine waking up with the sound of your door being kicked in and people screaming at you. You have no idea who it is and you grab a weapon to defend yourself. If a cop sees it and kills you, it's your fault. If you fire and kill him, you still get a life sentence or a death sentence, EVEN IF THEY MADE THE MISTAKE.

Now that Soros has been victimized, the law will change to create instant accountability.

"The Southampton Village, New York estate of George Soros was reportedly swatted on Saturday, adding the billionaire to a list of other high-profile individuals who have become victims of the 911 pranks over the past couple of weeks.

The New York Post reported that the Southampton Village Police Department received a 911 call just before 9 p.m. on Saturday, during which the caller said he shot his wife and was threatening to kill himself at the mansion on Old Town Road.

Officers then rushed to the scene, but the call turned out to be false, the publication cited Southampton Village Detective Sergeant Herman Lamison as saying.

Southampton Village Police, including Lamison, did not immediately respond to inquiries from Fox News Digital on the matter."

Must have been democrats!

Swatting only happens with insider help.

If anyone here tried it, they would be caught instantly.

If they had gotten Soros at Nuremberg with the other Nazis, we wouldn't have had this problem at all. He should have gotten the rope, along with Jodl, Keitel, and Streicher.

Forum List

Back