Woman who killed her baby has conviction over turned, Court says six day old baby isn't a person

As far as snopes, can you link to an article they got wrong?

Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again, Questions Raised - Your ...
yournewswire.com/snopes-caught-lying-for-hillary-again-questions-raised/
Aug 20, 2016 - Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in ...

Snopes Lies | Facebook

Facebook - Log In or Sign UpSnopes-Lies-221236624664088/
This site is to help expose the misinformation snopes.com feeds the american public. ... Snopes Lies We had just posted her bio according to snopes. 2 · 3 hrs · ...

Snopes Caught Lying About American Flags At Dem Convention | The ...

dailycaller.com/.../snopes-caught-lying-about-lack-of-american-flags-at-democratic-c...
Jul 28, 2016 - TheDC reported on Monday about the lack of visible American flags at day one of the convention. ... After that point, the stage was devoid of any American flags for the remainder of day one.... That same day, Snopes writer Dan Evon wrote a “fact-check” article declaring it “false ...

Snopes Gets Busted Trying to Cover Obama's Lies

conservativetribune.com/snopes-busted-obamas-lies/
Aug 5, 2016 - Rumor-disproving website Snopes has proven itself especially unreliable on all matters political, and it did so again this week when it tried to ...

'Fact-Checking' Snopes Caught Peddling MASSIVE Lie For Obama

politicalcult.com/fact-checking-snopes-caught-massive-lie/
Aug 5, 2016 - Many people rely on the “fact-checking” website Snopes as the final authority when it comes to political debates, but they've just been caught, ...

Snopes LIES: Website Gets Busted After Spreading This Lie About ...

www.youngcons.com/fact-checkers-at-snopes-completely-blow-it-on-iran-ransom-pa...
Aug 5, 2016 - If you haven't figured it out by now, Snopes is the worst. Snopes and Politifact are basically two fake websites that pretend to be fact checkers ...

SNOPES busted yet again for fabricating total lies in order to cover for ...
www.newstarget.com/2016-08-09-snopes-busted-yet-again-for-fabricating-total-lies-i...
Aug 9, 2016 - Snopes is widely regarding as one of the most reliable fact-checking and myth-busting resources on the internet. When it comes to urban ...

BUSTED! Main Political "Fact" Checker For SNOPES Is FINALLY ...

100percentfedup.com/busted-main-political-fact-checker-for-snopes-is-finally-expose...
Jun 18, 2016 - Snopes' main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing ... Democrats always have to lie and use deception. And you ...

Silence is Consent | SNOPES Caught Lying for Hillary...AGAIN. Loses ...
silenceisconsent.net/snopes-caught-lying-hillary-loses-credibility/
Oct 3, 2016 - Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in ...

Snopes.com CEO Arrested on Charges of Fraud and Corruption – Dr ...

drrichswier.com/2015/.../snopes-com-ceo-arrested-on-charges-of-fraud-and-corruptio...
Aug 6, 2015 - Snopes.com CEO Arrested on Charges of Fraud and Corruption .... Clearly you are hoping that people will believe your lies as fact and spread ...

Can mythbusters like Snopes.com keep up in a post-truth era ...

https://www.theguardian.com › Technology › Internet
Aug 1, 2016 - Snopes regularly interrogates Trump's lies and boasts but also the smears against him. The “leaked” photo of a bald, pasty-faced Donald?

snopes lies | THE WAKING GIANT

https://twg2a.wordpress.com/tag/snopes-lies/
I've known for a while now that snopes lies, and I'm glad to see others catching on to this scheme. On several different occasions I got an answer from snopes ...
(page 1 only on google search)
I got as far as your first link to see it's bullshit.

They cited the snopes article of Hillary defending an accused rapist as wrong because they rated it as "mostly false" based on the opening paragraph, "Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case." But they ignore the rest of the article where snopes explains the "mostly false" rating.

That's cool. Because I do not care enough to take the time to make the point more obvious.

Suffice it to say, you can eliminate the "accused rapist charge" item and we will still be sitting on a mountain of evidence.
Sure, uh-huh. :eusa_doh:

Your second link was just to a Facebook page containing a general whine about snopes, but I did find a link in it which was to your first link, which snopes actually got right.

Your third link is to a complaint snopes was wrong in their "false" assessment to the claim, American flags had been banned at the event because they were "offensive to so many Democrats"

Snopes actually got that one right too which they proved with photographs of American flags at the DNC.

Seems all you're proving is that righties are a whiney bunch who stomp their feet because snopes constantly parades their bullshit.

Aug 20, 2016 - Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in ...

Snopes Lies | Facebook

This site is to help expose the misinformation snopes.com feeds the american public. ... Snopes Lies We had just posted her bio according to snopes. 2 · 3 hrs · ...

dailycaller.com/.../snopes-caught-lying-about-lack-of-american-flags-at-democratic-c...
Jul 28, 2016 - TheDC reported on Monday about the lack of visible American flags at day one of the convention. ... After that point, the stage was devoid of any American flags for the remainder of day one.... That same day, Snopes writer Dan Evon wrote a “fact-check” article declaring it “false ...

Aug 5, 2016 - Rumor-disproving website Snopes has proven itself especially unreliable on all matters political, and it did so again this week when it tried to ...

Aug 5, 2016 - Many people rely on the “fact-checking” website Snopes as the final authority when it comes to political debates, but they've just been caught, ...

www.youngcons.com/fact-checkers-at-snopes-completely-blow-it-on-iran-ransom-pa...
Aug 5, 2016 - If you haven't figured it out by now, Snopes is the worst. Snopes and Politifact are basically two fake websites that pretend to be fact checkers ...

www.newstarget.com/2016-08-09-snopes-busted-yet-again-for-fabricating-total-lies-i...
Aug 9, 2016 - Snopes is widely regarding as one of the most reliable fact-checking and myth-busting resources on the internet. When it comes to urban ...

100percentfedup.com/busted-main-political-fact-checker-for-snopes-is-finally-expose...
Jun 18, 2016 - Snopes' main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing ... Democrats always have to lie and use deception. And you ...

Oct 3, 2016 - Snopes has been caught lying again, proving that it has a political and partisan agenda and it is willing to mislead and deceive its readers in ...

drrichswier.com/2015/.../snopes-com-ceo-arrested-on-charges-of-fraud-and-corruptio...
Aug 6, 2015 - Snopes.com CEO Arrested on Charges of Fraud and Corruption .... Clearly you are hoping that people will believe your lies as fact and spread ...

Aug 1, 2016 - Snopes regularly interrogates Trump's lies and boasts but also the smears against him. The “leaked” photo of a bald, pasty-faced Donald?

I've known for a while now that snopes lies, and I'm glad to see others catching on to this scheme. On several different occasions I got an answer from snopes ...

They cited the snopes article of Hillary defending an accused rapist as wrong because they rated it as "mostly false" based on the opening paragraph, "Hillary Clinton successfully defended an accused child rapist and later laughed about the case." But they ignore the rest of the article where snopes explains the "mostly false" rating.

That's cool. Because I do not care enough to take the time to make the point more obvious.

Suffice it to say, you can eliminate the "accused rapist charge" item and we will still be sitting on a mountain of evidence.

Your second link was just to a Facebook page containing a general whine about snopes, but I did find a link in it which was to your first link, which snopes actually got right.

Your third link is to a complaint snopes was wrong in their "false" assessment to the claim, American flags had been banned at the event because they were "offensive to so many Democrats"

Snopes actually got that one right too which they proved with photographs of American flags at the DNC.

Seems all you're proving is that righties are a whiney bunch who stomp their feet because snopes constantly parades their bullshit.

You are not paying me enough to care.

All I did was copy the first page on Google. Hey guess what, Google is left, too. Of course you would never believe that because you are left. But when it comes to certain political topics or topics on religion all one has to do is a cursory glance to see what kinds of sites show up on the first page of a search based on a couple of words. Most often key words concerning evolution or creationism, Intelligent design vs none, climate change, obama birth certificate, the shroud of turin real or fake, science vs christianity, etc., --- the first page links almost always greatly favor the secular position or the left position, etc. So the fact Google does not expose Snopes as bad or biased as it often is on political and moral issues on its first page of links does not surprise me.

The verdict makes complete sense for those who believe a fetus is not a person inside the womb, but somehow becomes a person at birth.

Sad, but true.

We have MASSIVE population. We need more land and we must have every baby.

This isn't a shit show. It's war, girls, war. Get on your backs and do your stuff.
Over population is indoctrinated into the heads of ppl so they can sell their money making bs.
hence Solar, wind, water with the exception of our water sources, their over population is a total bs story to make ppl feel guilty and abide by the Government alphabet soup liars that we need to do this or that to save the earth these mother fkrs are so full of fkn shit it is sickening.

Snopes Lies | Facebook

LMFAO PPL WHO USE SNOPES...............................................................

Snopes Lies | Facebook

These ppl who think snopes is the truth bible kill me goes to show how CONTROLLED donations by ppl like SORO's keep their stupid sheep all in the same coral, and it's so easy the Feds sit back and laugh at what idiots people are. They believe in their Government as being safe and as secure as their mommy or daddy would be. One has got to be a total idiot to think this government loves or cares about them that much.

A New York court recently ruled that a Long Island woman who killed her baby in a car accident cannot be convicted because her baby was not a person yet.

The Times Union reports Jennifer Jorgensen previously was found guilty of second-degree manslaughter for causing the death of her baby daughter in a car crash. She also was indicted for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol and endangering the welfare of a child, according to the report.

Woman Who Killed Her Baby Has Conviction Overturned, Court Says Six-Day-Old Baby Isn’t a Person | LifeNews.com

The indoctrination goes so deep people just can not understand how brainwashing has taken place, where it starts, how it can be possible.
SAUL ALINSKI succeeded in methods used even by HIllary Clinton who wrote her THESIS on him, and had him as her Mentor can prove how sick these mind wars and information wars can impact how people think.

The masses can't understand how or why they even support this abortion bs, when it's all started by thoughts being put there for them. They in the mean time wee given the illusion of " CHOICE" . ....

Wake up ppl you are being fkd in more ways than you even know. Hence comes the saying " YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW what you don't know.
By the way SNOPES will you keep you in the BS CORAL too.

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do; infanticide is the new abortion
(NaturalNews) Today Natural News denounces Melissa Harris-Perry, the latest talking head "death worshipper" to publicly imply that she supports the murder of living, breathing newborn children. According to Harris-Perry, life begins when the parents feellike life begins. And together with some twisted new "ethics" arguments from the radical left, this can include months or years after a child is born.

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do; infanticide is the new abortion

Just for further information................

Research it for more information and if you choose to pick that pos SNOPES you will forever stay in the stupid coral..

upload_2016-11-2_8-58-19.png

Snopes Lies | Facebook

All I did was copy the first page on Google. Hey guess what, Google is left, too. Of course you would never believe that because you are left. But when it comes to certain political topics or topics on religion all one has to do is a cursory glance to see what kinds of sites show up on the first page of a search based on a couple of words. Most often key words concerning evolution or creationism, Intelligent design vs none, climate change, obama birth certificate, the shroud of turin real or fake, science vs christianity, etc., --- the first page links almost always greatly favor the secular position or the left position, etc. So the fact Google does not expose Snopes as bad or biased as it often is on political and moral issues on its first page of links does not surprise me.
Translation: you can't prove your claims and you blame others for your failures.

Snopes Lies | Facebook

Translation: you can't prove your claims and you blame others for your failures.

Yeah, that's it. Now go tell all your friends how you have just won another important battle with the liars on the right. And celebrate with another glass of kool-aide.

Snopes Lies | Facebook

LMFAO PPL WHO USE SNOPES...............................................................
... Prove their claims against whiners who bitch & moan about snopes but can prove them wrong.

Yeah, that's it. Now go tell all your friends how you have just won another important battle with the liars on the right. And celebrate with another glass of kool-aide.
Don't need to, it's expected. They already know folks on the right are mentally deficient.

Don't need to, it's expected. They already know folks on the right are mentally deficient.
If you are not right, then you are wrong.

The idea of criminally prosecuting a woman for what happens to her unborn fetus should be really disturbing to most woman. It opens up a pandora's box of retributional legislation against a pregnant woman.

If you are not right, then you are wrong.
Curiously enough, even Scripture gives us a hint. >>> Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." : )

Last edited:
The idea of criminally prosecuting a woman for what happens to her unborn fetus should be really disturbing to most woman. It opens up a pandora's box of retributional legislation against a pregnant woman.
Really? So if a woman shoots up heroin causing her full term baby to be still born. She should face no charges of child abuse?

Really? So if a woman shoots up heroin causing her full term baby to be still born. She should face no charges of child abuse?

No. She should just be sterilized.

No. She should just be sterilized.
How Nazi of you.

Forum List

Back