Woman Wakes Up To Stray Dog On Her Patio

A few years ago a cat just showed up in my back yard. She was so bad off I didn't thunk she would survive...but I fed and watered her.

Eventually bought a poop box and let her in. Her name is now "Kitty" and she couldn't be more proud to have a home and a papa that loves her.

She still has bad dreams and will cry in her sleep. from a distance I softly call out "kiiiiityyyyyyyy" and her crying turns into purring. She likes her new name :)

I saw they had an open backyard. Lost pets, or dumped pets will often do this.
They seek out a house that smells friendly and might have other pets that give off happiness vibes.
So they will hang around the house, sit at your back door, beg for food or attention..........in hopes they get a new home.

A few years ago a cat just showed up in my back yard. She was so bad off I didn't thunk she would survive...but I fed and watered her.

Eventually bought a poop box and let her in. Her name is now "Kitty" and she couldn't be more proud to have a home and a papa that loves her.

She still has bad dreams and will cry in her sleep. from a distance I softly call out "kiiiiityyyyyyyy" and her crying turns into purring. She likes her new name :)
8180i4956601B2B7C819A

Try a wounded (and pissed-off) German Shepard in your Jeep at 0430 and you want to go deer hunting.

The K9 training guy across the street (US Customs facility at the time) walked over, got it out, and took it to the vet at their training center....Car had hit it....They doctored it back to health and one of the Customs guys kept it.

I got in the woods after daylight but still killed a deer that morning walking in.....K9 training guy got him a nice backstrap. ;)

Forum List

Back