Woman shot in vagina during sex game, this is why you need gun control.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This couple thought it would be fun to have sex with a gun....and this is why we tell all the anti gunners on U.S. that when they start to talk about guns as sex toys, they need to get help......

What we need, to avoid these accidents is gun control.....except....Britain already banned and confiscated guns....and yet....they still have this....

Woman shot in vagina in sex game gone wrong

man who caused life-changing injuries to the genital area of his female lover after a sexual fantasy went catastrophically wrong, has been jailed for a decade.

David Jeffers, 47, fled from a Manchester hotel leaving his partner dying on a bed after a loaded shotgun, which was inserted into her vagina, was mistakenly fired.

The 46 year-old victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had informed her partner of her sexual desires via text message a few days prior to the incident, which left her with life changing injuries to her bladder and female reproductive organs, with one message saying: "I can't sleep, so excited."

Gun oil as lube... never even crossed my mind. That said, you'd think the idiots would be smart enough to unload it, but then again, maybe the chick was turned on by the "danger" - one of them 50 shades type of girls?

Parents need to teach their children "when someone wants to play 'stick the loaded shotgun in you' .... JUST SAY NO !

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to the bedroom. But I never asked my husband or any man to stick a gun in my vagina. It doesn't even sound sexy or pleasurable.

Forum List

Back