Woman raising her cats "Gender Neutral" for a more inclusive society

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Washington Post writer Lauren Taylor is raising her cats "gender-neutral"

HERE IS ANOTHER VIDEO PROOF OF ANOTHER LUNATIC LIBERAL

This is funny and talk about making an idiot of yourself.

SNOW THE CHICKEN

Perfect description of SJW MENTAL CASES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retards like this are what's helping to prove where mental illness really lies. People like this often hate Trump too. ( no that does not mean anyone who just doesn't like Trump) but those who have a deep rooted hate.

People like this are destroying what liberals are and what they are about. These are your SJW rejects of society.

My husband's daughter wanted to raise her female dog gender neutral. She desperately explained to the poor animal that she was free to lift her leg when peeing.

The unfortunate dog was already brainwashed into heteronormative roles and insisted on squatting. The dog was given away as being a bad influence.

• Banned
My husband's daughter wanted to raise her female dog gender neutral. She desperately explained to the poor animal that she was free to lift her leg when peeing.

The unfortunate dog was already brainwashed into heteronormative roles and insisted on squatting. The dog was given away as being a bad influence.

LMFAO OMG, that is hysterical .

My 88 year old mom in law always calls the cat by the wrong gender...Could it be a movement of PC in her life or dementia and alzheimer's?

As you can see from my avatar, all my cats are neutered

SNOW THE CHICKEN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retards like this are what's helping to prove where mental illness really lies. People like this often hate Trump too. ( no that does not mean anyone who just doesn't like Trump) but those who have a deep rooted hate.

People like this are destroying what liberals are and what they are about. These are your SJW rejects of society.

The first video is really funny...gender neutral cats...poor cats they don't even know they're gender neutral lol :D

My big cat is mad at me now because I put flea meds on him. He's sulking and will probably take a dump in my room to teach me a lesson. Little thug doesn't know about the animal shelter.

Last edited:
Obviously the woman does not know that cats already don't know what their gender is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The sad thing is that they are no different compared to some humans.

Dear God:

It's time for another flood. A big one. Please leave nobody alive. You failed, we suck, just end it.

SNOW THE CHICKEN

The first video is really funny...gender neutral cats...poor cats they don't even know they're gender neutral lol :D

Don't underestimate cats.

They might know. . . but I assure you, if they do know, they certainly don't give a shit.

1mk191.jpg

Forum List

Back