Woman happy to be insured, now hammered.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Woman Hailed by President as Obamacare Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

he CNN report quotes President Obama as saying, "I recently received a letter from a woman named Jessica Sanford in Washington state. And here's what she wrote, I am a single mom, no child support, self-employed. and I haven't had insurance for 15 years because it's too expensive. I was crying the other day when I signed up, so much stress lifted."

Guess what? It was a lie!

"But days, just really three days after she was mentioned by the president, Jessica Sanford started having problems, she was receiving letters from the Washington state health exchange," reports CNN. "The first letter telling her that tax credit was reduced, therefore, increasing the cost of her health care plan and the, take a look at this, then she received a letter just last week telling her that her tax credit had been taken away all together. Show you another document here, showing what the tax credit worked out to be... zero dollars according to this document that was provided to us by Jessica Sanford. She describes all of this as a roller coaster ride. Now she says she can't afford insurance in Washington state because of the new developments."

Woman Hailed by President as Obamacare Success Story Now Can't Afford Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

he CNN report quotes President Obama as saying, "I recently received a letter from a woman named Jessica Sanford in Washington state. And here's what she wrote, I am a single mom, no child support, self-employed. and I haven't had insurance for 15 years because it's too expensive. I was crying the other day when I signed up, so much stress lifted."

Guess what? It was a lie!

"But days, just really three days after she was mentioned by the president, Jessica Sanford started having problems, she was receiving letters from the Washington state health exchange," reports CNN. "The first letter telling her that tax credit was reduced, therefore, increasing the cost of her health care plan and the, take a look at this, then she received a letter just last week telling her that her tax credit had been taken away all together. Show you another document here, showing what the tax credit worked out to be... zero dollars according to this document that was provided to us by Jessica Sanford. She describes all of this as a roller coaster ride. Now she says she can't afford insurance in Washington state because of the new developments."

Yes, I saw this--her first actually affordable premium was $168.00 per month. The exchange made a huge mistake and a few days after Obama glowingly reported on her support for Obamacare--she got a notice in the mail from her insurer stating they had made a mistake--and of course her premium jumped so high--that she regrets ever sending Obama a letter of appreciation on her new health insurance. She is now just goint to take the fine.

Forum List

Back