Woman gives finger to buried veterens

She is mocking the silence and respect sign which happens to be in the cemetary. We can safely assumeshe would have done the same elsewhere. But yeah insensitive to say the least.

typical lefty with no sense of morals or ethics.

Head she got fire even though she and her sister who took the photo are apoligizing like crazy. and, as usual, the ACLU is stepping in to try to save her ugly butt. :confused:

The ACLU should keep their mitts of this one, people like this should not be working with people who can't speak up for themselves. Like I said before, if this is their behavior in public with their clients, how do they behave behind closed doors with people who can't tell on them?

how so longknife...please explain how my ability to observe reality is condoning her actions.

Well, let's got back to your post:

She is mocking the silence and respect sign which happens to be in the cemetary. We can safely assumeshe would have done the same elsewhere. But yeah insensitive to say the least.

If she did the same elsewhere, it would STILL be a typical lefty stupidity and lack of morality. By suggesting otherwise, you appear to be condoning her action.

And "insensitive" is a major understatement - especially as she is clearly demeaning those men and women who gave their lives for her right to be stupid.:cool:

Yes she should be fired becsuse she was working at the time. But what is she wete a long time valued employee with a stellar record who consistently demonstrated excellent judgement. This photo is her first infraction? Then i would question termination.

Not when she works with people who are unable to protect themselves. She could be abusing them and no one would know, many of them can't talk, at least my son can't. I wouldn't want her anywhere near him. Now if she worked somewhere where all the clients could communicate, then maybe I'd give her a pass if she had a stellar record, but not in this case.

Her acting like an idiot doesn't equate to her abusing the people she takes care of.

Yes she should be fired becsuse she was working at the time. But what is she wete a long time valued employee with a stellar record who consistently demonstrated excellent judgement. This photo is her first infraction? Then i would question termination.

Not when she works with people who are unable to protect themselves. She could be abusing them and no one would know, many of them can't talk, at least my son can't. I wouldn't want her anywhere near him. Now if she worked somewhere where all the clients could communicate, then maybe I'd give her a pass if she had a stellar record, but not in this case.

Her acting like an idiot doesn't equate to her abusing the people she takes care of.

Her bad judgement is indicative of her personality. Bad judgement while taking care of the disabled could lead to abuse.

Her bad judgement is indicative of her personality. Bad judgement while taking care of the disabled could lead to abuse.

You also don't throw around the word abuse in that line of work. That is also bad judgment. There is a reason why they fine people with a license for false accusations of abuse.

What she did was terrible, don't make it worse by accusing her of doing something you have no proof of.

You also don't throw around the word abuse in that line of work. That is also bad judgment. There is a reason why they fine people with a license for false accusations of abuse.

What she did was terrible, don't make it worse by accusing her of doing something you have no proof of.

I did not accuse her of abuse. I merely pointed out that if this is her behavior in public with these people, what is her behavior in private with these people. Most people behave their best when out in public. If this is her best behavior, you have to wonder what her worst behavior is, don't you? Well I do. And as a parents of a severely disabled child being taken care of by an organization like the one she works for, I have to say if anyone in my son's organization did anything like that and wasn't fired, he wouldn't be with them for long.

My God.....the election is over....STOP YOUR WHINNING!
And this has NOTHING to do with the OP.....
Not EVERYTHING has to do with politics asshole!

Lindsey Stone, Plymouth Woman, Takes Photo At Arlington National Cemetery, Causes Fury On Facebook

A woman working for a non profit organization called LIFE on a working outing, with 40 of their residents takes this picture:

546921_372275176195419_1840962086_n.jpg

and posted it on Facebook. The result was a feeding Frenzy.

Do you think she should be fired? I do, and here's why. She works for a non profit organization for the developmentally disabled. Many of them can't speak for themselves, and tell anyone what is happening around them and can't really protect themselves. Anyone with this bad judgement shouldn't be in charge of people who can't fight back. Imagine how many of those 40 residents may have family members in the military and what that does to them, even if they can't tell anyone? What if some of these residents had relatives buried there? Isn't that rather insensitive to them? They may not be able to tell her and her photographer "Hey, my brother is buried there"

It took me three times seeing the picture before I got the joke. I doubt many of the 40 residents they took on that outing got it at all. No, someone with her lack of judgement shouldn't ever be put in charge of people who can't defend themselves.

Then again, I have a special needs child in the same kind of living situation as LIFE. My father is buried in the military cemetery closest to here. My son loved his grandfather. He can barely tell you his name, he certainly can't say "Hey, have some respect, that's my grandfather buried there!" Things like this hit close to home for me.

She is nothing more than a complete ass hole.

What that girl may not realize is that she is giving others an idea of what to do should she ever find herself six feet under as well.
Anyone who hunts down this woman's tombstone just to flip it off has way too much time on their hands.
I agree, because if they started hunting for it now, they wouldn't find it because the girl is still here.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. What I was meaning with my earlier message is that if she doesn't want such a thing to be done when she is not here anymore, she shouldn't have gone and done it to someone else first.

What that girl may not realize is that she is giving others an idea of what to do should she ever find herself six feet under as well.
Anyone who hunts down this woman's tombstone just to flip it off has way too much time on their hands.
I agree, because if they started hunting for it now, they wouldn't find it because the girl is still here.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. What I was meaning with my earlier message is that if she doesn't want such a thing to be done when she is not here anymore, she shouldn't have gone and done it to someone else first.

Oh Wow, someone who knows the golden rule. Do you know that's the first thing they taught in class when I was in first grade? When my son was in first grade and they were having problems with him, I suggested they make him write that a number of times and there and was "Oh we can't do that, that's religious".

^^^ What did they suggest? And if that is what they went with, did it work?

God bless you and your boy always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
^^^ What did they suggest? And if that is what they went with, did it work?

Holly

They suggested suspension and no, it didn't work. My son has high functioning Asperger's syndrome and that school can't handle any special needs...even though it's required by law. I think common sense should be a requirement for teachers, but at that school, they don't have any.

^^^ If he is still at that school, do they do what they are supposed to where he is concerned now? If not, you should go to the school board or whoever is in charge of this kind of matter.

Holly

^^^ If he is still at that school, do they do what they are supposed to where he is concerned now? If not, you should go to the school board or whoever is in charge of this kind of matter.

Holly

Oh I fought for YEARS. Thank God he's out of the public schools now.

Lindsey Stone, Plymouth Woman, Takes Photo At Arlington National Cemetery, Causes Fury On Facebook

A woman working for a non profit organization called LIFE on a working outing, with 40 of their residents takes this picture:

546921_372275176195419_1840962086_n.jpg

and posted it on Facebook. The result was a feeding Frenzy.

Do you think she should be fired? I do, and here's why. She works for a non profit organization for the developmentally disabled. Many of them can't speak for themselves, and tell anyone what is happening around them and can't really protect themselves. Anyone with this bad judgement shouldn't be in charge of people who can't fight back. Imagine how many of those 40 residents may have family members in the military and what that does to them, even if they can't tell anyone? What if some of these residents had relatives buried there? Isn't that rather insensitive to them? They may not be able to tell her and her photographer "Hey, my brother is buried there"

It took me three times seeing the picture before I got the joke. I doubt many of the 40 residents they took on that outing got it at all. No, someone with her lack of judgement shouldn't ever be put in charge of people who can't defend themselves.

Then again, I have a special needs child in the same kind of living situation as LIFE. My father is buried in the military cemetery closest to here. My son loved his grandfather. He can barely tell you his name, he certainly can't say "Hey, have some respect, that's my grandfather buried there!" Things like this hit close to home for me.

She is nothing more than a complete ass hole.

30 years old too. Not some punk ass kid. Her humor would have worked just fine in most any other setting but she crossed a line and deserves the verbal wrath people are sending her way. Grow the hell up bitch!

Forum List

Back