CDZ Woman charged with boyfriend's suicide

snowflakes will be snowflakes

that's how it is sadly

Well, apparently the boy suffered from mental illness (depression to be exact), but it is still not up to anyone else to "save" him from himself. Perhaps his parents should have been working with him more?

My God

it's his problem if he suffered from a mental disease

his parents should have put in in a mental asylum

so its his parents fault.

whatever
Ya know, for being so pretty, your soul sure is ugly from lack of empathy.

I will keep my mouth shut here:eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced:

Only idiots commit suicide because the girlfriend told him so...:cuckoo:

Alpha men would never do that

they are strong they know better
Hello?? KNOCK KNOCK!! Can you grasp what mental illness is? No?

blame his parents
No, I blame the brain that malfunctioned. Most that consider or even do suicide, do not let anyone know. They hide it very well. Doesn't mean they are not "manly" or "alpha".

Oy

that's how it is sadly

Well, apparently the boy suffered from mental illness (depression to be exact), but it is still not up to anyone else to "save" him from himself. Perhaps his parents should have been working with him more?

My God

whatever

No. You just go right ahead and I will just leave the thread.

Adios.

True. Maybe they should charge her with being an accessory instead of manslaughter. Regardless of what they call it, their case will be to show that she was an accessory in convincing her boyfriend to commit suicide.

He had already planned it and he was suicidal before he even met this girl.
Yes. He also chickened out, and she told him to get back into the truck and do it (not her exact words).

And did she force him to do anything against his will? No she did not. Sorry but the decision was his and he made his decision.
Accessories do not force people to commit crimes. They give council to help or encourage a person to commit a crime. So if you stick to that opinion, then you logically believe that its wrong to prosecute people for being accessories to crimes.

No accessories are people who HELP commit the crime, not people who send text messages.
You are getting accessory confused with accomplish. All it takes to be an accessory is communication.....like through text messaging.

I'm definitely not blaming the parents. I was just making the point that if you are going to blame this girl for his suicide, then why not blame the parents as well? They were the ones in a position to force him to get the help he needed, not this teenaged girl. It's certainly not their fault either though. I'm sure this is the LAST thing they wanted for their son.

He had already planned it and he was suicidal before he even met this girl.
Yes. He also chickened out, and she told him to get back into the truck and do it (not her exact words).

And did she force him to do anything against his will? No she did not. Sorry but the decision was his and he made his decision.
Accessories do not force people to commit crimes. They give council to help or encourage a person to commit a crime. So if you stick to that opinion, then you logically believe that its wrong to prosecute people for being accessories to crimes.

No accessories are people who HELP commit the crime, not people who send text messages.
You are getting accessory confused with accomplish. All it takes to be an accessory is communication.....like through text messaging.

I think you are wrong. I've been thinking about this story since I first heard it and I've given it much consideration. It's not right to charge this girl with any criminal wrongdoing. She didn't do anything except converse with him. Not showing enough compassion is NOT a crime and neither is telling someone to kill himself or to drop dead or any other words. Unless she helped to plan his suicide, she is not responsible in any way. HE made a bad decision and sometimes bad decisions have permanent consequences, and this is something that even a lot of teens cannot comprehend.

that's how it is sadly

My God

whatever

No. You just go right ahead and I will just leave the thread.

Adios.

Aww, come on. You don't have to leave the thread, Gracie. :) I welcome your input about the case.

why would you kill yourself if your girlfriend or boyfriend says so

its only because you are mentally deranged right?

then why didn't your parents put you in an asylum?

all of you are sick honestly!

Well, first of all, here in the US, you can't just "put someone in an asylum" on a whim. There are procedures for such things and qualifications that have to be met.

Well, first of all, here in the US, you can't just "put someone in an asylum" on a whim. There are procedures for such things and qualifications that have to be met.

ok

boring thread so I will leave

but the parents are guilty I think ;)

I think you are wrong. I've been thinking about this story since I first heard it and I've given it much consideration. It's not right to charge this girl with any criminal wrongdoing. She didn't do anything except converse with him. Not showing enough compassion is NOT a crime and neither is telling someone to kill himself or to drop dead or any other words. Unless she helped to plan his suicide, she is not responsible in any way. HE made a bad decision and sometimes bad decisions have permanent consequences, and this is something that even a lot of teens cannot comprehend.
If you and I converse about how I'm going to rob a bank, and I rob a bank, that makes you an accessory whether you were there or not. You might be able to get off by saying you didn't really believe I would rob a bank, that it was just talk. However, if I get to the bank, and text you that I've decided not to rob the bank, but you call me a chicken and tell me to do it which I do, then that makes you an accessory. Yes, I was the one that robbed the bank, but you knew about it and was part of the planning of it. That's how being an accessory works.

If you and I converse about how I'm going to rob a bank, and I rob a bank, that makes you an accessory whether you were there or not. You might be able to get off by saying you didn't really believe I would rob a bank, that it was just talk. However, if I get to the bank, and text you that I've decided not to rob the bank, but you call me a chicken and tell me to do it which I do, then that makes you an accessory. Yes, I was the one that robbed the bank, but you knew about it and was part of the planning of it. That's how being an accessory works.

That is still not an accessory to the crime! If you decide to rob a bank, then you are the one responsible for doing it.

before I go

who gives a s**t about the boyfriends suicide

honestly

who?????

That is still not an accessory to the crime! If you decide to rob a bank, then you are the one responsible for doing it.
Once again, read post 110, the legal definition of accessory.

Anyway... I can see we are going to continue to disagree. We will just have to wait and see how this case proceeds and if anything comes of it.

before I go

honestly

who?????

People who cared about him do, and I find the case interesting, and so do others apparently.

people commit suicide every day of the week every week every month

are we going to post about every single one of them daily?

it is what it is

before I go

honestly

who?????

People who cared about him do, and I find the case interesting, and so do others apparently.

it is what it is

Lol! If you aren't interested then you know your way out the door, I assume? Or would you be happy if I agreed with you and asked the moderators to close my thread because SKYE isn't interested in it?

before I go

honestly

who?????

it is what it is

Lol! If you aren't interested then you know your way out the door, I assume? Or would you be happy if I agreed with you and asked the moderators to close my thread because SKYE isn't interested in it?

cool it lol

just saying what i think

Forum List

Back