Woman, 86, dies after knocked to ground at NYC hospital for violating coronavirus social distancing: report

When emotions aren't what a mod wants to see they can just simply say NO CONTENT based off their emotional feelings and use their moron mod power to DELTE oh cause it has no content lmfao CUCK.

This current crazy situation also reminds me of a fine song recorded in the mid 1980's by the VERY fine singer/songwriter/guitarist from the UK, Richard Thompson, "Keep Your Distance". Every time I read or hear the term "Social Distancing", I think of the song. This is probably the ONLY good thing for me about the whole "social distancing" crap that has pervaded our country.

Good song! He reminds me of the great Gordon Lightfoot but with his own flair.

Thanks very much for the post. I have trouble linking articles and videos on my computer, it doesn't work most of the time. You should check out pretty much ANY of his music on YouTube. The album that has the song you posted, Rumor and Sigh, from 1990, is QUITE good. I mistakenly remembered "Keep Your Distance" from being from an earlier album of his, Across A Crowded Room, released in the mid 1980's. It's also a fine album. My favorite album by him is Daring Adventures, released in, I believe, 1986. Rumor and Sigh is probably my second favorite by him. But you really can't go wrong with ANY of his music, he IS that good.

This is the problem with fear, it makes people irrational.

Woman, 86, dies after knocked to ground at NYC hospital for violating coronavirus social distancing: report

An 86-year-old woman in a Brooklyn hospital died Saturday after being assaulted by another patient for allegedly breaking social distancing guidelines amid the coronavirus outbreak, according to a report.

The incident could be New York City’s first coronavirus-related homicide, the New York Daily News reported. Autopsy results are pending.

Janie Marshall, 86, was involved in an altercation with another patient, a 32-year-old woman, around 2:07 p.m. inside the NYC Health and Hospitals/Woodhull in Brooklyn, NYPD said in a statement to Fox News.

Staff told police that Marshall was pushed to the ground, hit her head on the floor and lost consciousness briefly.
I’m sure the libs will insist that the woman who killed the old lady spend at least 30 days of community service

Whats the 32 year olds name?....we need that name....

The whore has to be connected to power. She ain't a minor and she is not entitled to having her name hidden. I hope the birch has covid19 and dies a slow painful wheezing death.
Nah...let her live maybe someone will knock her off her feet when she is 86 during a future pandemic....

Forum List

Back