NYC man released from Rikers Island over coronavirus arrested on new rape charge: report

I find it particularly offensive because I'm a native New Yorker.

New York didn't used to be this fucked up...

Two or three hundred inmates have been released because of age, and the likelihood that they would catch the virus in jail. It would have been really been fucked up if all those people would have been condemned to catch a life threatening virus on the off chance that one of them might re offend.

Prison is the best place for them. They can be forcibly separated. If they run out of room inmates can be transferred to prisons which have room.

Letting them go is fucking lunacy...

They can't be separated enough to prevent exposure to the virus. Forced exposure to a deadly disease is not an acceptable part of incarceration.

View attachment 328360

There is a cure for this type of repeated behavior.

*****SMILE*****

:)

And that shouldn't be for the rapist, that should be for the politicians.

1587937085874.png

There's a difference???????

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Two or three hundred inmates have been released because of age, and the likelihood that they would catch the virus in jail. It would have been really been fucked up if all those people would have been condemned to catch a life threatening virus on the off chance that one of them might re offend.

"off chance"?

They didn't let anyone out that seemed likely to commit violent crime. Out of any random group of 300 people , you have a chance that one or two might be worse than the rest. I'm not trying to justify the release of that particular prisoner. Perhaps the people making the decision to release him made a mistake in that particular case. That doesn't make the humane decision to release, rather than to potentially condemn those prisoners to death, was wrong.

you are optimistic

But rape isn't fucked up ?

Of course it is fucked up, and that rapist should receive the harshest punishment allowable, but that still doesn't justify exposing the entire group of nonviolent prisoners to potential infection with a life ending disease.

Was this the decision of Bill de Blasio? Or Andrew Cuomo? Or both maybe?
You put their combined good decision making skills together and it still wouldn't be rated as high
as the average sixth grader.

And leftists insult Rudy Giuliani...this says more about those cretins than it does Rudy.

Of course it is fucked up, and that rapist should receive the harshest punishment allowable, but that still doesn't justify exposing the entire group of nonviolent prisoners to potential infection with a life ending disease.
If he wouldn't have been let out there wouldn't be another victim. I don't know were you people get the fucked up idea that criminals have more rights than victims.

You put their combined good decision making skills together and it still wouldn't be rated as high

And leftists insult Rudy Giuliani...this says more about those cretins than it does Rudy.

If he wouldn't have been let out there wouldn't be another victim. I don't know were you people get the fucked up idea that criminals have more rights than victims.

If the group of older prisoners wouldn't have been released, some of them would have most likely been condemned to die from the virus. What ever they were put in there for, it didn't call for a death sentence.

If the group of older prisoners wouldn't have been released, some of them would have most likely been condemned to die from the virus. What ever they were put in there for, it didn't call for a death sentence.
Yeah but it let a rapist out so he could do it again. You people are sick as fuck.

gee whiz, who could have ever seen this coming
shrug.gif

LINK

A Brooklyn man was arrested Saturday for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman just 10 days after he was released from Rikers Island over concerns about the spread of the coronavirus behind bars, according to a report.

Robert Pondexter, 57, was being held at the notorious New York City prison on a separate rape charge when he was released.

He was charged Saturday with attempted rape and sexual assault among other offenses, the New York Post reported, citing anonymous police sources.

NYPD responded to a 911 call at about 5:45 a.m. in Brooklyn’s Flatbush neighborhood.

The caller told police a man had been walking across the street from a supportive housing development when he allegedly grabbed a 58-year-old woman whom he did not know by the collar and pulled her into a school parking lot.

The woman told officers he forced her to perform oral sex and demanded that she remove her pants before she was able to kick away from him. She was transported to a local hospital.

Details of the arrest were not immediately available.

She should sue the state.........she should sue the mayor, she should sue the legislature.....

That woman will take great comfort in her role in your plan to feel good about yourself.....

That woman will take great comfort in her role in your plan to feel good about yourself.....
yep

we would be FAR better off if that guy had died of the Red Chinese Bat Flu

and YES, I would rather him be dead than any woman to be forcibly raped

What sort of "logic" is that? This guy didn't deserve to die in prison (there's no absolute certainty he would have) so this woman had to be raped instead?
What is the likelihood a convicted rapist felon would strike again if released from prison?
Any person with a brain would say the chances were very good.

The irony is he's going back to prison where he'll likely die of the virus anyway (if you believe being in prison
means dying of the virus).

So this idiotic plan to release predators into the public hasn't changed a thing except to add the misery and
pain that's been inflicted onto this victim, thanks to the morons that came up with this scheme to begin with.

Last edited:

I don't see how arbitrarily assuring the deaths of people totally unrelated to her, or any part of her life could have much effect on her comfort level.

I don't see how arbitrarily assuring the deaths of people totally unrelated to her, or any part of her life could have much effect on her comfort level.
You don't see how not releasing a felon who winds up raping this woman could have much effect on
her comfort? That's monumentally disingenuous or stupid. You choose which one it is.

I think it's both.

yep

Yes, I would prefer him being dead than any woman being forcibly raped too. Unfortunately, even though some would certainly die, there is no reason to believe he would be one of the dead, and I value life more than to arbitrarily sentence random people to death. Sounds like you are willing to just have a human sacrifice to prevent rape. I'm not.

What sort of "logic" is that? This guy didn't deserve to die in prison (there's no absolute certainty he would have) so this woman had to be raped instead?
What is the likelihood a convicted rapist felon would strike again if released from prison?
Any person with a brain would say the chances were very good.

The irony is he's going back to prison where he'll likely die of the virus anyway (if you believe being in prison
means dying of the virus).

So this idiotic plan to release predators into the public hasn't changed a thing except to add the misery and
pain that's been inflicted onto this victim, thanks to the morons that came up with this scheme to begin with.

I am not aware of him being a convicted rapist.
Not releasing some of the older, non violent prisoners would mean some would probably die. No reason to believe he would likely be one of those deaths.

Last edited:

yep

Yes, I would prefer him being dead than any woman being forcibly raped too. Unfortunately, even though some would certainly die, there is no reason to believe he would be one of the dead, and I value life more than to arbitrarily sentence random people to death. Sounds like you are willing to just have a human sacrifice to prevent rape. I'm not.
"Yes, I would prefer him being dead than any woman being forcibly raped too. "
And yet you keep saying the exact opposite. I would put a bullet in the fuckers head and sleep like a baby that night.

yep

"Yes, I would prefer him being dead than any woman being forcibly raped too. "
And yet you keep saying the exact opposite. I would put a bullet in the fuckers head and sleep like a baby that night.

I am not saying the opposite, even though I doubt I would put a bullet in anyone's head unless it was a situation where I had to. I'm saying it was worthwhile to save the lives of those other prisoners released. Nobody knew he would rape, but they did know some of the other prisoners would die if not removed from the virus incubator that prison is.

Forum List

Back