Covid patient dies at a hospital weeks after his wife sued another to keep him on a ventilator

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Scott Quiner, a Minnesota man whose wife sued over a hospital’s plan to take him off a ventilator months after he was diagnosed with covid-19, died Saturday. He was 55.

Quiner died at the Houston hospital where he was flown for care during the legal battle, according to Marjorie Holsten, an attorney for the family. He remained on a ventilator at the time, Holsten said, but she declined to identify the facility or provide additional details on the circumstances of his death.

The family’s ordeal drew national attention this month as surging coronavirus cases overwhelmed hospitals across the United States.

Doctors planned to take a covid patient off a ventilator. With 48 hours’ notice, his wife got a judge to stop them.
“On behalf of the family of Scott Quiner, I would like to thank the public for the outpouring of love and support during this difficult time,” Holsten said in an email to The Washington Post. “The family now requests privacy while they grieve the loss of their beloved husband and father.”

Man wasn't vaccinated got COVID

1 out of 412 chance of dying.

The dice were rolled, he came up snake eyes.

RIP

Worst part was, he hogged up an ICU bed for weeks when doctors said he should be unplugged.

Do you think he should've gotten vaccinated?

Scott Quiner, a Minnesota man whose wife sued over a hospital’s plan to take him off a ventilator months after he was diagnosed with covid-19, died Saturday. He was 55.

Quiner died at the Houston hospital where he was flown for care during the legal battle, according to Marjorie Holsten, an attorney for the family. He remained on a ventilator at the time, Holsten said, but she declined to identify the facility or provide additional details on the circumstances of his death.

The family’s ordeal drew national attention this month as surging coronavirus cases overwhelmed hospitals across the United States.

Doctors planned to take a covid patient off a ventilator. With 48 hours’ notice, his wife got a judge to stop them.
“On behalf of the family of Scott Quiner, I would like to thank the public for the outpouring of love and support during this difficult time,” Holsten said in an email to The Washington Post. “The family now requests privacy while they grieve the loss of their beloved husband and father.”

Man wasn't vaccinated got COVID

1 out of 412 chance of dying.

The dice were rolled, he came up snake eyes.

RIP

Worst part was, he hogged up an ICU bed for weeks when doctors said he should be unplugged.

Do you think he should've gotten vaccinated?
Panty check. Otis Mayfield just shit himself that another of those filthy unvaxxed has died of COVID.

You fucking ghoul.

The chance of un-vaccinated dying is 1 in 60. If the hospital is full to the point of slowing intake into the ER, the un-vaccinated should be kicked out ASAP!

The chance of un-vaccinated dying is 1 in 60. If the hospital is full to the point of slowing intake into the ER, the un-vaccinated should be kicked out ASAP!
So you agree with Penelope that the unvaccinated must die, but you just don't have the balls to say it unequivocally.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Rest assured, we feel the same way about you. Your turn will come.

889,297 COVID deaths

334,000,000 people

334,000,000 / 889,297 = 375

So a 1 in 375 chance of dying now.

Yeah, but if you're fat, old, have some lung damage from an illness a while back, asthmatic, your odds of dying are a lot higher than some healthy 14-year-old.

Ventillator. Might as well shoot him instead. Vents dont win tje battle. No way to get rid of the phlem. Should have been rolled over witj oxygen early on.

The cheap drugs stop the cytokin storm. Another death due to the FDA not approving drugs used all over the world.

Boby bag FauChittes counting body bags mot caring that Pharma is killing peeps to make a buck.

So you agree with Penelope that the unvaccinated must die, but you just don't have the balls to say it unequivocally.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

They are communist fucks. Just flip them off and say brought to you by Pfizer.

Truth wins in the end. They are liars for power
Their immune system may be fucked. Hope not but some studies day they are screwed im the nect few years.

889,297 COVID deaths

334,000,000 people

334,000,000 / 889,297 = 375

So a 1 in 375 chance of dying now.

Yeah, but if you're fat, old, have some lung damage from an illness a while back, asthmatic, your odds of dying are a lot higher than some healthy 14-year-old.
Sure, but there is only a 50% chance of that.

Ventillator. Might as well shoot him instead. Vents dont win tje battle. No way to get rid of the phlem. Should have been rolled over witj oxygen early on.

The cheap drugs stop the cytokin storm. Another death due to the FDA not approving drugs used all over the world.

Boby bag FauChittes counting body bags mot caring that Pharma is killing peeps to make a buck.
They can give the drugs, give the oxygen, give the rolling.

People still fail and get intubated.

Get vaccinated. That way you probably won’t ever need the drugs and the rolling.

FU! - The un-vaccinated already attempted to assassinate my family & I. An un-vaccinated covid infected driver ran stop sign crashing into us. We were badly injured, vehicle totaled, dog killed & Tampa hospitals overflowing with un-vaccinated because of Gov Ron DeSantis could not take us. We could have died & had to be cared for by family medical people inside their own home.

The weekly US death rate increased 45% since covid infected the USA.

FU! - The un-vaccinated already attempted to assassinate my family & I. An un-vaccinated covid infected driver ran stop sign crashing into us. We were badly injured, vehicle totaled, dog killed & Tampa hospitals overflowing with un-vaccinated because of Gov Ron DeSantis could not take us. We could have died & had to be cared for by family medical people inside their own home.

The weekly US death rate increased 45% since covid infected the USA.

Yeah sure. Even if this fable is true you couldn't prove you were infected by the driver. More emotional goo.

I said they could stay home and if be ,DIE. I repeat this and mean this

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."

will it?? I'm fully vaccinated, and I have the booster.

Death Rate.png

Forum List

Back