Woke Mob Goes After Jerry Seinfeld

Try going after Jews in America in front of me and see what happens.

HOMEYDONTPLAY.gif
You are a good man, dude.

At the moment saying "I stand with Israel" means that you stand for things that the overwhelming majority of the world finds abhorrent. Maybe he should say "I stand with Israel, but I oppose the war crimes they are committing on an hourly basis in mine and the U.S.'s name." That probably wouldn't have sparked a backlash.
Tell us, where exactly do you get your bullshit lies from?

At the moment saying "I stand with Israel" means that you stand for things that the overwhelming majority of the world finds abhorrent. Maybe he should say "I stand with Israel, but I oppose the war crimes they are committing on an hourly basis in mine and the U.S.'s name." That probably wouldn't have sparked a backlash.
I stand with Israel

I oppose terrorism and kidnapping men women and children from their homes

Can a leftist explain why is not ok to say stand with Israel but perfectly fine to say stand with Hamas?

Isn't it interesting that YOU stand with the "overwhelming majority" around the world who just cannot deal with Jews controlling one tiny country amongst the Islamic world.

Maybe interesting to you genocidal maniacs

Why don't you demand Hamas, (the mother fuckers who started this), lay down their arms and surrender completely? A lot of people on both sides would be saved from further deaths.
Why do you guys immediately demand that Israel be the ones to ceasefire? How about demanding that Jews be allowed to have one miniscule piece of the pie in the region, and be able to live in complete peace, without the constant fear of being attacked by people who believe their god is greater than the Jewish one?

“The protestors, who gathered outside the Landmark Theatre in downtown Syracuse, chanted that Seinfeld is “complicit in genocide” against the Palestinians and demanded an immediate ceasefire between Israel and Hamas as well as an end to all U.S. aid to Israel. Police officers were deployed to ensure that ticket-holders could safely enter the theater. Seinfeld, who is Jewish, posted an image that read ‘I Stand With Israel’ on Instagram after Hamas terrorists murdered and kidnapped hundreds of Israeli civilians in a surprise invasion on Oct. 7.”

The IslamoNazis don't want a "ceasefire."

They want to regroup and slaughter more Jews.

To an IslamoNazi, killing a Jew is a badge of honor, a gift to Allah.

And we Western idiots think we are going to "negotiate" with these animals??

We are too stupid to be worthy of surviving this war.
This is a globalist agenda being perpetrated through the western media by intel psy ops..

Bullshit

Why don't you demand Hamas, (the mother fuckers who started this), lay down their arms and surrender completely? A lot of people on both sides would be saved from further deaths.
Why do you guys immediately demand that Israel be the ones to ceasefire? How about demanding that Jews be allowed to have one miniscule piece of the pie in the region, and be able to live in complete peace, without the constant fear of being attacked by people who believe their god is greater than the Jewish one?
I demand that Hamas lay down their arms completely. I also demand that Israel stop slaughtering the masses. Inspiring new generations of terrorists and destroying the goodwill of the world towards you is not smart. And the "minuscule piece of the pie" is the most blood-soaked land on planet Earth. Thousands of years of lunatics slaughtering each other because they think a magical being gifted them the land. What a stupid spot to pick if you're looking for peace and quiet.

I demand that Hamas lay down their arms completely. I also demand that Israel stop slaughtering the masses. Inspiring new generations of terrorists and destroying the goodwill of the world towards you is not smart. And the "minuscule piece of the pie" is the most blood-soaked land on planet Earth. Thousands of years of lunatics slaughtering each other because they think a magical being gifted them the land. What a stupid spot to pick if you're looking for peace and quiet.

The world, with the exception of the US, never did like Israel. Not taking out the Hamas encourages future would be terrorists to continue with terrorism because it's rewarding. You could say Israel is lucky to have rich and powerful Jews in this country to keep Democrats in check. Otherwise, the Jewish would cease to exist.

The world, with the exception of the US, never did like Israel. Not taking out the Hamas encourages future would be terrorists to continue with terrorism because it's rewarding. You could say Israel is lucky to have rich and powerful Jews in this country to keep Democrats in check. Otherwise, the Jewish would cease to exist.
Jewish people survived well over a thousand years without Israel. Israelis are lucky that boomers grew up in the Cold War. They are unlucky that the internet has made controlling the narrative for ensuing generations more difficult. I suspect Israel has until the boomers are gone to finish ethnically cleansing Gaza and the West Bank without having to worry that the world will do something about it.

Forum List

Back