The Israel-Hamas Cease Fire Deal

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
First off, I understand why the Israeli war cabinet voted to do this. The people of Israel wanted it so that they could get loved ones back from the nasty savages who kidnapped them. I do not question this. It is their people and, therefore, it is THEIR decision. But there are a lot of things at play here. Clearly, this will be used as the impetus to call on a truce in hostilities. That is what Hamas, Iran, and America are hoping for. Hamas will dangle more hostages in front of Israel as a way to keep the bombs from falling going forward. In other words, outside powers, including the USA, are preying upon the emotions of Israeli citizens as a means to stop the war. Israel states that the eradication of the Hamas scum will continue after the hostages are released, and it should.

Second, what is this "deal" whereby the Israelis get 1 hostage in exchange for 3 "Palestinians" in Israel custody? I do not like this. Those in Israeli custody are there for criminal infractions. They were afforded due process. The Israel civilians who were kidnapped, however, are guilty of nothing. This is not a fair exchange. But again, it is what the Israelis want, thus, so be it. The Hamas fiends get more people to fight Israel with, have a brief cessation in fighting to regroup strategically and potentially resupply, and there will now be more pressure placed on Israel to stop the operation all together. What does Israel gain? They get 50 hostages and a disadvantage moving forward.

The disparity of this deal rewards Hamas for hostage taking. This is not good policy. The only way this does not end with Israel getting the shaft is for the war to continue promptly following the hostage exchange. As I said, Hamas will probably dangle a few more hostages in front of Israel in an attempt to lengthen the cease fire. This is nothing but ransoming them. America, Qatar, Egypt, Iran, and Jordan are all complicit in this act. What more will these countries try to use to pressure Israel to refrain from pursuing the destruction of these Hamas animals and defend its people?

Israel must get back to the task of eliminating Hamas in Gaza ASAP to send the message that their crimes will not go unpunished, that Israel will defend itself, and that outsiders will not interfere with Israel's right to defend itself. This is just as much a message to the US as to Hamas and others. Frankly, using those poor hostages and their families to effect a cease fire is a bit of sleaze that I do not want to see American engaging in again.

First off, I understand why the Israeli war cabinet voted to do this. The people of Israel wanted it so that they could get loved ones back from the nasty savages who kidnapped them. I do not question this. It is their people and, therefore, it is THEIR decision. But there are a lot of things at play here. Clearly, this will be used as the impetus to call on a truce in hostilities. That is what Hamas, Iran, and America are hoping for. Hamas will dangle more hostages in front of Israel as a way to keep the bombs from falling going forward. In other words, outside powers, including the USA, are preying upon the emotions of Israeli citizens as a means to stop the war. Israel states that the eradication of the Hamas scum will continue after the hostages are released, and it should.

Second, what is this "deal" whereby the Israelis get 1 hostage in exchange for 3 "Palestinians" in Israel custody? I do not like this. Those in Israeli custody are there for criminal infractions. They were afforded due process. The Israel civilians who were kidnapped, however, are guilty of nothing. This is not a fair exchange. But again, it is what the Israelis want, thus, so be it. The Hamas fiends get more people to fight Israel with, have a brief cessation in fighting to regroup strategically and potentially resupply, and there will now be more pressure placed on Israel to stop the operation all together. What does Israel gain? They get 50 hostages and a disadvantage moving forward.

The disparity of this deal rewards Hamas for hostage taking. This is not good policy. The only way this does not end with Israel getting the shaft is for the war to continue promptly following the hostage exchange. As I said, Hamas will probably dangle a few more hostages in front of Israel in an attempt to lengthen the cease fire. This is nothing but ransoming them. America, Qatar, Egypt, Iran, and Jordan are all complicit in this act. What more will these countries try to use to pressure Israel to refrain from pursuing the destruction of these Hamas animals and defend its people?

Israel must get back to the task of eliminating Hamas in Gaza ASAP to send the message that their crimes will not go unpunished, that Israel will defend itself, and that outsiders will not interfere with Israel's right to defend itself. This is just as much a message to the US as to Hamas and others. Frankly, using those poor hostages and their families to effect a cease fire is a bit of sleaze that I do not want to see American engaging in again.
Hamas is going to fail at this hostage exchange for one simple reason... They cant EVER let a single raped girl go free to tell about the horrors that they faced. All the hot girls are in deep shit. They are going to return little kids and old people who werent raped and tortured, and no one else. They wont even get 100 hostages back from these trades, let alone all of them.

The Hamas attack last month killed about 1,200 people in Israel. Israel’s retaliatory strikes on Gaza have killed more than 11,000 people

Who gives a fuck about numbers? The winning side of any battle always has more kills. You expected a 1 for 1 trade? Pfff... :laugh:
This isn't a war

'This Is Terrorism': Pope Francis Says Israel-Hamas Fighting Has 'Gone Beyond War'​

Pope Francis held separate meetings at the Vatican with relatives of Israeli hostages and Palestinians living in Gaza.

In the future, don't ask why Arabs hate Jews.

This isn't a war

'This Is Terrorism': Pope Francis Says Israel-Hamas Fighting Has 'Gone Beyond War'​

Pope Francis held separate meetings at the Vatican with relatives of Israeli hostages and Palestinians living in Gaza.

Pope Faggot can blow me. No one cares about his opinion on this. :laugh:

First off, I understand why the Israeli war cabinet voted to do this. The people of Israel wanted it so that they could get loved ones back from the nasty savages who kidnapped them. I do not question this. It is their people and, therefore, it is THEIR decision. But there are a lot of things at play here. Clearly, this will be used as the impetus to call on a truce in hostilities.
You get that much right so far.
That is what Hamas, Iran, and America are hoping for.
Bingo! America wants a way out now that the rest of the world has gone south on the Zionists. And fwiw, it appears that the majority of Americans have too.
Hamas will dangle more hostages in front of Israel as a way to keep the bombs from falling going forward. In other words, outside powers, including the USA, are preying upon the emotions of Israeli citizens as a means to stop the war. Israel states that the eradication of the Hamas scum will continue after the hostages are released, and it should.
You're doing some creative thinking! You could have just said that Netanyahu made a bad call on going for all the marbles.
Second, what is this "deal" whereby the Israelis get 1 hostage in exchange for 3 "Palestinians" in Israel custody? I do not like this. Those in Israeli custody are there for criminal infractions. They were afforded due process. The Israel civilians who were kidnapped, however, are guilty of nothing. This is not a fair exchange.
No Zionist or American will like the 3 to 1. But that's what it is. Forget it.
But again, it is what the Israelis want, thus, so be it. The Hamas fiends get more people to fight Israel with, have a brief cessation in fighting to regroup strategically and potentially resupply, and there will now be more pressure placed on Israel to stop the operation all together. What does Israel gain? They get 50 hostages and a disadvantage moving forward.
How about circulating a petition in Gaza? LOL
The disparity of this deal rewards Hamas for hostage taking. This is not good policy. The only way this does not end with Israel getting the shaft is for the war to continue promptly following the hostage exchange.
Great point! My guess is that the plan is to not waste a minute more than the deal requires before the Zionists get it going again. World opinion and sympathies may throw a monkey wrench into that idea!
As I said, Hamas will probably dangle a few more hostages in front of Israel in an attempt to lengthen the cease fire. This is nothing but ransoming them. America, Qatar, Egypt, Iran, and Jordan are all complicit in this act.
I would say so too on the nations that are complicit, and then add another 100 or so.
What more will these countries try to use to pressure Israel to refrain from pursuing the destruction of these Hamas animals and defend its people?
Biden's efforts are significant but this comes with a big cost to America's credibility and reputation. If it wasn't for that, America would go in with force and end it in favour of the Zionists.
Israel must get back to the task of eliminating Hamas in Gaza ASAP to send the message that their crimes will not go unpunished, that Israel will defend itself, and that outsiders will not interfere with Israel's right to defend itself.
That couldn't be more true!
This is just as much a message to the US as to Hamas and others. Frankly, using those poor hostages and their families to effect a cease fire is a bit of sleaze that I do not want to see American engaging in again.
If America had another choice then it would go in with military force that would end it overnight.

That's not an option.

That could change.

Thanks for your honest opinions and especially for thinking out loud! But I don't think you arrived at any conclusions that could make a difference.

The world's opinion has gone south on the Zionists this time and it's looking like that's going to make a difference.

Or in plain words, it's 80 years ago and the gig ran it's course finally.

Maybe together we can come up with an answer for you?

This isn't a war

Popetwat, still twatty.

You get that much right so far.

Bingo! America wants a way out now that the rest of the world has gone south on the Zionists. And fwiw, it appears that the majority of Americans have too.

You're doing some creative thinking! You could have just said that Netanyahu made a bad call on going for all the marbles.

No Zionist or American will like the 3 to 1. But that's what it is. Forget it.

How about circulating a petition in Gaza? LOL

Great point! My guess is that the plan is to not waste a minute more than the deal requires before the Zionists get it going again. World opinion and sympathies may throw a monkey wrench into that idea!

I would say so too on the nations that are complicit, and then add another 100 or so.

Biden's efforts are significant but this comes with a big cost to America's credibility and reputation. If it wasn't for that, America would go in with force and end it in favour of the Zionists.

That couldn't be more true!

If America had another choice then it would go in with military force that would end it overnight.

That's not an option.

That could change.

Thanks for your honest opinions and especially for thinking out loud! But I don't think you arrived at any conclusions that could make a difference.

The world's opinion has gone south on the Zionists this time and it's looking like that's going to make a difference.

Or in plain words, it's 80 years ago and the gig ran it's course finally.

Maybe together we can come up with an answer for you?
Here are my thoughts.

1. Israel treats Palestinians shitty. It’s why they bare some responsibility in all this.

2. This is political and no one wants to be called anti semetic. But this is also costing Democrats the Arab vote. Could cost Biden mi. Dearborn is largest population of Muslims. Republicans care less about them but they’ll cut off their noses to spite their faces.

3. Hamas shouldn’t have gone after civilians. It’s why no one is complaining more about the 11,000.

4. Elon Musk, Kanye loves Hitler. No surprise 70% of American Jews vote democratic.

One can not really trust the "Palestinian " side.

Saying isn't always believing
Consider this. The Palestinian people elected Hamas to be their government. Why? We know why.

Poll Palestinian civilians and ask them. Not Hamas. Just Palestinian women. What do you think they would say about Israel? Are they all lying?

What do you call people who hate Arabs? Like anti semites. Anti Arabs?
Not trusting Arab Palestinian regimes isn't "racism" as to the anti-Semite thing. It was always referred to anti-Jews.
Remember the Palestine Hitler's Mufti?

Not trusting Arab Palestinian regimes isn't "racism" as to the anti-Semite thing. It was always referred to anti-Jews.
Remember the Palestine Hitler's Mufti?
Well I don’t trust the Israel regime. They’ll commit war crimes. Glad that’s not racist.

I felt the same way about bush btw.

Forum List

Back